Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy 4th!!!!! DSCF1968.JPG

I have to get a picture of our dog (just got him over a month ago)

My little Puggle (Pug/Beagle) :D

Cute pic Rose! Happy 4th to you as well, and BIU BHC! :bong:

Yall be carefull tonight...You need those fingers to hold and light the Bong :D

:bong:

morning all---happy 4th---marine layer keeping me cool for the time being---blew a ballast the other day---think it was part to do with the extreme heat---pita to change it out with the spare but we're firing on all cylinders again---life is grand besides my back is killing me and need to mix and move soil for transplants

may you all have a safe wonderful 4th---as an american---today is your duty to step up to the plate and eat a hot dog---drive a big fat harley or pickup truck---drink a coke---watch a little baseball---fly the bird across the pond---pay homage to your homeland

thank a vet for preserving your independence and not being ruled by a queen:D

have a awesome July 4th to all

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

happy 4th BHC. :bong: :bong: :bong: ...had to do a few extra, cause it was an extra long day and night with the kids.

Good day after the 4th.

It has cooled down to 60 degrees...i am doing the happy dance. Only going to hit 85...I will be hanging with my plants today as I am a farmer and that is what i do.

BONG IT VAPE IT DEAL WITH IT.

Morning all! Hope everyone is well today!

Heading to a state beach to swim with my lil nearly 3 year old girl. She's going to love it! :D

BIU! :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

72* and heading for 90*.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Fourth.

BIU BHC...:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

what up peeps,been super busy lately,sorryI havent been on in awhile,hope everyone is well and had a safe 4th...shut the grow room down for a few months untill it cools down a bit. chopped down my last 3 plants on mon night,no plants in the room is kinda depressing....oh well....played out on the pier last night,awesome crowd and awesome fireworks up and down the beach....doing it again tonight and sat night,time to string up some strats.....peace:cool:

hope that everyone had n awesome 4th

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner:tokie:

I wish i had a john deere. I learned to drive on an old wheel to start john deere I bet it is fun after getting a little toasted..

I feel like i have been following you around today mebeafarmer...not stalking i promise.:D

Latest posts

Back