Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
no crab:eek: but tons of fun...All ways great to get out with the Boy...

:bong:

1-005.JPG

2-018.JPG

3-020.JPG

cubby said:
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

67* heading for 80*, should be a nice day.

There is 1 less raccoon in Minnesota. I've been having problems with something messing with my plants, so I waited up last night, and when I heard them on my deck I snuck out and caught them red handed (or pawed). It was three raccoons, 2 ran away, 1 got on his back legs and chattered at me...so I beat him to death with a piece of galvanised pipe. Raccoon messes with a bear...raccoon looses, every time. They won't be back for the rest of the season. Every year I have to kill one, then the others stay away. I wish it worked that way with mosquitoes...and Mormon missionaries.

4U, looks like a nice way to spend time on the water. Where's Kandi?

BIU BHC........:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

:ciao: She just Loves chicken

:48:

1-065.JPG

2-066.JPG

3-062.JPG

4U, those bald eagles are amazing. What a great shot. Nice to see your son and your boat. Where were you when you took the shot of Seattle? Alkai?

Thanks for the wonderful pics.. I can't get over the eagles! Love it, and kandi of course!

Morning all. It topped out at 109 yesterday. Today is supposed to be a little cooler--103.

I was up and out early this morning. I needed to get grocery shopping done and back home before it got too brutal. Like Rosebud's place, it never cooled off much last night. My flowering room got 92, but I figured that wasn't that bad considering how hot it got.

I have a small Satori that is ready. I took a test bud with me and she is ready. She is right at 9 weeks. Four of the Satori and 3 Master Kush seedlings are up.

I love watching eagles. We have a fair amount of them where I live. The draw below my house seems to be a regular elk path now. I see them several times a week lately.

I'm staying in today. Got some sun tea brewing, some Satori to puff on and am preparing to do a little carpet cleaning. I figure a hot arid day is a good day to at least start (it usually takes me 2 days to shampoo carpets).

Stay cool and be sure to take plenty of breaks and BIU

Rosebud said:
4U, those bald eagles are amazing. What a great shot. Nice to see your son and your boat. Where were you when you took the shot of Seattle? Alkai?

Thanks for the wonderful pics.. I can't get over the eagles! Love it, and kandi of course!

That pic was taken near ..Blake Island...in another month we plan to take Ray and His wifey to Seattle..ill get some nice pics for you than as well...I tried get a pic of those Eagles Hunting...its so cool to watch them take fish from water:D,,,stay cool today

THG...you may get those Elk up in ya yard if they path is within 100 yards..They will smell your veggies from a mile away....and those arent Deer either....they will ruin ya Yard just by grazing...Have fun today inside and get me some pics of those Elk...

TMT=BIU

Loves yur Boat 4u. Very nice. My Parents are looking for one like that for Lake Tawakani.

Hi bhc. :)

There's flies in my house and I suck as a swatter. Driving me CRAZY!!!!!

SmokinMom said:
Driving me CRAZY!!!!!

Thats cause it so close a drive , you don't even have to start the car:p

BIU BHC Be see alot more of me soon:D

ozzydiodude said:
Thats cause it so close a drive , you don't even have to start the car:p

BIU BHC Be see alot more of me soon:D

:D
:48:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

Good morning guys!

I got up to enjoy the cool of the morn. It is 75...oh well, better then 105.

Do you guys have plans for the 4th?

Hope your day is as cool as you guys. biu

Morning Rose, I am up, too. It is 69 here, Wish I was drinking a latte and toking some Satori with you on your patio.

I haven't decided whether I will go "downtown" for the 4th festivities. We have quite a fun celebration. We have national forest all around us, so not fireworks Everyone takes their fireworks to town and lights them off for all to enjoy. Sometimes these private shows are as good as the big fireworks. However, we end up with thousands of people in spaces meant for hundreds and I'm not much of a crowd person. And lots of drunk people and I'm not too good with drunks either. Dam, I'm getting old.

It is only supposed to be 98 today. I don't think I have the energy for pilates....if I finish cleaning my carpets will that count as exercise?

All the seedlings except 1 Satori are up and stretching. I will probably put them in solo cups today and brew up some tea for the other plants--they cotyledons are dropping and I am gettins a little yellowing on the lower leaves of the Nurse Larry. I think she might be a heavy feeder?

Ozzy, good to see you. I look forward to seeing you more here.

4U--great boat! I love watching the eagles, too. Only here I watch them swoop down over a field and catch small (and sometimes not so small) rodents.

Stay cool everyone.

Wish you were here too THG. It is down to 73... I think you are right about the heavy feeder. I have never fed my plants enough until now as they are bigger then me and demanding it. Maybe somebody that has grown straight Larry can tell us. Medicine woman took more nutes than say satori. But everyone takes more nutes then satori.

I just took the three dogs for a little walk. I gotta say, Howard is perfect. They other two are nice and all, but Howard, on a leash is a dream. I saw baby and parents magpies, i had never seen the babies. I am trying to like them.
Did i mention I like satori? Bong it up...

ozzy, is this a tease or are you really back? I hope so.

My 4th is with my family at my sisters, then I return home to my smokers party. Once the stream fills up with boats the fireworks start. I always unleash those huge rolls of firecrackers that take forever to complete, 2 of them. I like listening to the little kids go "Oh wow" when they finish.

BIU :bong:

Good morning and Happy Smoking

We will be at Ray jay house for BBQ..smoke...beer...smoke....firework show...smoke...good friends..smoke....and Did I mention we was smoking:D

stay cool everyone..we have high 79 today

:headbang: ozzy

morning all---finally a break in our heat here---mother nature a/c is a nice marine layer---keeps things cool till noonish and the sun breaks thru

on my friends boat in the harbor for the 4th---thousands swarm the beaches for the public firework display---pretty fun being in the middle of it and not fighting the crowd in the privacy of the boat---independence day has become a very special holiday for me over the past few years---good times to come

the 4u boat looks like a complete blast---any luck fishing

everybody stay safe thru the 4th

:ciao: Orange...

No luck on the fish...I too was gonna take kids on boat to get up close to show...did that a few years back and we had a few boats tie to one another..was great fun...Chose not to this year as I still need to fix the Navigation lights..so no dark boating for now...Did book a charter boat with some friends here for the 29th..Im sure to catch something then:p...but for now...Ill just catch a Buzzz:bong:

Latest posts

Back