Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morning comrades---another day in paradise here---gonna be hot hot hot again---not nearly the temps you might be experiencing but it is relative to our norm---add a little humidity and it makes for some cranky peeps---what ever you do today---hope it is stoned to the bone---peace

been listen to free bird n stayn toasty with my new Vape Pax, it's awesome

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

orangesunshine said:
morning comrades---another day in paradise here---gonna be hot hot hot again---not nearly the temps you might be experiencing but it is relative to our norm---add a little humidity and it makes for some cranky peeps---what ever you do today---hope it is stoned to the bone---peace

i know the feeling OS. the worst is when its like 90+ and there is a storm that is gonna hit us within the next 12 hours. the low pressure+ high temps+ living near the ocean. creates some insane humidity that just makes you feel awe full.

Good morning my bong hittin homies.......... no matter how hot you are........ enjoy your rainy day girl.

hxxp://youtu.be/pHW5Vz0HgRE

Good morning bong hogs!

The low seems to be 68:eek: It is gonna be a hot one here today.

Enjoy your day peeps.

Morning all.

Rosebud, I though I was going to get your thunderstorm yesterday morning--it clouded up, got grey and ugly, spit 10 raindrops and then moved on. We ended up with 99 degree weather. I took the dogs (both the pet kind and the eating kind) to my friend's place who lives by the river for a swim and a meal. Bo is so funny, I don't think he knows he can swim. I waded out a ways and he just whined on shore and wouldn't come out further than he could touch. Finally he took the plunge and swam to me, but he was like a frightened child, clinging to me once he got to me. We'll keep working on getting him used to the water.

I have 1 Satori and 1 Master Kush just starting to poke its head out of the rapid rooters. I am going to my sis's today and taking the tiny babies with me. I trust NO ONE to take care of my plants. Our other sis and her hubby are moving back to Idaho from San Diego the first week of July and stay with sis for a while. I am going to help her with some plumbing and cleaning and do some shopping for myself.

Everyone try and stay cool--there is brutal heat over most of the west. Remember if it gets too bad, you can run through the sprinklers or sit in a cool tub of water. Heat exhaustion is serious, so drink plenty of fluids and don't over exert yourselves. That means take plenty of bong breaks.

Have a great Sunday!

Good morning BHC!

Man, you guys and your Satori's! I'm going to have to give some a run some point. :D

Curious if any super experienced people (most everyone in here) could head to my journal and address a quick question? I had it a few days ago and it's still bothering me. Cheers all!

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

67* and sunny, what a beautiful day. Every day should be like this. For you BHCers in the path of this crazy heat, stay cool, stay wet, and stay stoned.

BIU BHC...:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

evening all, enjoyin my Pax vapor, it's awesome

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

The pax gets some rave reviews around here and everywhere. I heard god uses one. I just vaped some budda moma and i really shouldn't be in public after that. Enjoy your evening..and BONG/VAPE/SMOKE/UM/UP/.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

:bongin: on the :20

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back