Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning all. :)

What beautiful pics y'all posted this morning. Cheered me up. :D

cubby said:
Orangesunshine, have you considered using one of those temporary garages? It's basically a side-less tent. I have one that's 10x20. They are fairly rugged, they provide shelter if it rains and shade if it don't.

got me 4---10 x 10 x 10 trade show type shade side-less canopies from a friend today

i know the temporary garages you speak---would be way better but no access---little pricey to get a couple of those for the few parties i have---thanks for looking out ;)

Cubby, I tried to pm you back but your box was full.

Rose, he got home yesterday. Told me all about the maggots in the latrines...lol. He had a great time.

Os, where's my invitation?

Hi duck, thg, LSD, 4u, where's mr fist been? And anyone else I'm forgetting...

Have great daze. :D

open door policy sm---that's how this thang has doubled in size---invite is word of mouth---bring your bikini for the slip and slide baby :hubba:

Just for your party OS I will bust out my speedo.

I love slip n slides

pcduck said:
Just for your party OS I will bust out my speedo.

I love slip n slides

i'll be sporting the bright yellow banana hammock myself in celebration of yesterdays supreme court decision :hubba:

cubby said:
THG, you braid you leg hair???:shocked:

OOOH, I'd like to go tubing, I'd bring my Pax, and a beer cooler in it's own inner tube, hauled behind me on a leash, a liquor leash :D

:holysheep: :huh:

THG, you braid you leg hair???

OOOH, I'd like to go tubing, I'd bring my Pax, and a beer cooler in it's own inner tube, hauled behind me on a leash, a liquor leash

Hah! Oh this was great! :aok:
:D

high BHC :ciao: its good to be back. i stepped out for a lil while, kinda felt out of the loop with all the fighting going on lately. figured it be best to just sit back and :bong: till the smoke cleared

BIU :bong:

good morning bongers........ weather is a repeat of yesterday and last friday........ watch out for those drones...... never know when they might fly over.

Good morning guys! Nice to see all of you. Well, some of you are still sleeping, which, in my opinion is a good thing.

65 for a low last night. 96 high, heading for HOT. I plan on putting the saucers under my plants outside and will probably have to water twice a day.. Seems like a bad time to hit them with tea, but it will be hot for a month or two. This outside growing is lots different.

BIU PEEPS!

I just had the best iced mocha... I found some non gmo'd chocolate syrup..I am a happy girl, the satori might be helping too, and the sample of the great white shark. I might be too stoned for 7:57 am... nah
Thanks for listening.

Latest posts

Back