Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning fellow farmers. Man, i am hauling more soil, and nutes, and bug killer then i ever have before...This farming outside is like work..These plants are a full time job when it is in the low 100's outside.

Like the good farmer i am I have toiled with the plants and vaped two bowls of satori and it isn't even 6 am. My farmer dad would be so proud. lol

BONGITUP~

good morning BHC..been on the boat scoutting where to go crabbing...It opens today and I hope to Nail my limit...will have 3 cards on board so we get 15 red crab and 18 Dungenus will be fishing for Salmon as well...we took a good boat ride to Tacoma Narrows Bridge ( Laura never been under it:D)....looks to be 90 today and that will be a record breaker....Stay cool everyone..and keep the :bong1: filled with ice

:bong:

1-010.JPG

2-022.JPG

3-023.JPG

4-036.JPG

5-039.JPG

Beautiful pic's 4U!! hope you have your suncreen on. Thanks for classing up the page! Have fun. Crab, salmon...yum

4u2sm0ke said:
good morning BHC..been on the boat scoutting where to go crabbing...It opens today and I hope to Nail my limit...will have 3 cards on board so we get 15 red crab and 18 Dungenus will be fishing for Salmon as well...we took a good boat ride to Tacoma Narrows Bridge ( Laura never been under it:D)....looks to be 90 today and that will be a record breaker....Stay cool everyone..and keep the :bong1: filled with ice

Wow very nice pilgrim that there some fancy canoe yual not paddlin ;) Enjoy yur day friend and watch those pinchin claws!

BWD

Looks like ya had great fun 4u

I got some green for the page:D

PsycoCrack B.jpg

PsycoCrack C.jpg

PsycoCrack D.jpg

Thanks Rose:)

They just received a veg tea Saturday and already showing the results. Plus when you can keep the mites at bay, that helps a lot too:) Thanks for the 209 info:)

Nice looking LAdies Duck..glad ya got them mites in check...

its all ready 81 and its 830am....this may be a Hot trip...got a couple more hrs for tides to be right...better get caught up with Rose:bong::bong:

BWD...thanks friend..that there be a 21 foot Pontoon/party boat:D...115 Mercury 4 stroke motor....no need for a trolling motor as this one does that as well:D....Have me a live well depth/fish finders...crab puller..and many more bells and whistles.... Ill be sure get some nice shots today...we heading to the Bremerton shipyard...last time I was there I got stopped by the Navy po-po...seems they dont like ya cruising close to the battleships after 911:doh:...was giving a warning..so I be sure stay 1000 yards away today...unless they crab over there:p

High 60's is all it got here but we also got 1 1/2" of rain. Lots of water laying around and the water is high.

Rose hate to say this but you can keep your weather for now:)

wow beautiful buds pc...

one more :bong: before bed. g'night BHC

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Thanks ShorTbus

BIU :bong:

Yeah, those buds pics are pristine. :aok:

@4u: Nice boat!! I've wanted a party boat for years, they are p.e.r.f.e.c.t. for damn near everything! Who needs a speed boat?! Forget speed, let's float around comfortable and in class... heck they go faster than I need to go on water! :D

As for me, chances of rain all day aaaaagain... and muggy. Latest thing on my mind and making some type of drying cabinet ... my first dry is really starting to make me nervous. :(

Good morning all. It is 78 outside right now...that would be the low...have i mentioned i don't like July and it just started. It is going to be 106 again today. This rose has wilted.

DGF...read curing by the numbers that Hick posted. Don't worry about drying, it is natural...If you live where it is humid it is harder maybe.

I picked my bathroom paint and don't like it. I think i need a new attitude.

My plants outside survived yesterday. Speaking of new attitude....Satori and latte's aplenty! BIU.

Dr. Green Fang said:
Yeah, those buds pics are pristine. :aok:

@4u: Nice boat!! I've wanted a party boat for years, they are p.e.r.f.e.c.t. for damn near everything! Who needs a speed boat?! Forget speed, let's float around comfortable and in class... heck they go faster than I need to go on water! :D

As for me, chances of rain all day aaaaagain... and muggy. Latest thing on my mind and making some type of drying cabinet ... my first dry is really starting to make me nervous. :(

your right ...this is the best boat to get....as for speed...hahaha...I pull the kids on a tube and can lift a 200lb skier...this was engineered just for that...most pontoon top out at 70hp...I have a 115:D...and we get many people come up and say..."That Thing can Move!!!!"....and you will see us out on the water when most "V" haul boats cant....only issue I have is that the boat launch has to be deep fast...the boat is 21 feet..and the trailer 28...than my truck...been to some lakes that the launch just wasnt deep enough...had truck in water upto door:eek:...Ill get some more pics we took yesurday....thanks for the intrest

:48:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

67* heading for 80*, should be a nice day.

There is 1 less raccoon in Minnesota. I've been having problems with something messing with my plants, so I waited up last night, and when I heard them on my deck I snuck out and caught them red handed (or pawed). It was three raccoons, 2 ran away, 1 got on his back legs and chattered at me...so I beat him to death with a piece of galvanised pipe. Raccoon messes with a bear...raccoon looses, every time. They won't be back for the rest of the season. Every year I have to kill one, then the others stay away. I wish it worked that way with mosquitoes...and Mormon missionaries.

4U, looks like a nice way to spend time on the water. Where's Kandi?

BIU BHC........:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

sounds like good time to me 4u---how'd the crabbing go---whatcha catch

coon skin cap cubby lol

cold water for our wilted rosebud---best thing about paint is you can always change it

can't we all just get a :bong: :bong: the saying on my new shirt ;)

Latest posts

Back