Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC...... saw where there was snow in parts of the country yesterday....... still warm in my parts......... hope your all high as yu wanna be.

Wish I could take a picture of how beautiful it is outside right now:)

Bright sun, no wind, the water is like a mirror and I have 2 fawns out in the driveway and a Great Blue Heron on the dock:)

And I am sitting inside BIU'ing some Psycho Crack:bong: Just a wonderful day:)

Jealous of ducky. ..

Good morning bhc. Happy Tuesday. Have great daze. :)

:hairpull: I knew I should have not answered the phone.:hairpull:

Well I am off to jump on a backhoe:(

After I pack the PAX:D

BIU :bong:

Sitting on the porch watching kittens play in the sun. So much more fun than doing laundry. Lol

Melvan said:
Sitting on the porch watching kittens play in the sun. So much more fun than doing laundry. Lol

Imagine how much more fun it would be to watch Kittens do laundry...;)

Morning BHC,

56* and sunny, looks like it's gonna' be a nice day.

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

Good morning All!

Sounds like a beautiful day in a lot of the BHC world. Duck, yours
sounded good. Don't answer the phone anymore.

mel, laundry can wait... unless your naked.

Cubby, it is 55 here too and cloudy. Next week we are supposed to hit the 80's again. Good for the girls outside.

I am off for a routine blood test...no coffee. I better go.

Duck ain't you learned from me, that answering the phone cuts into your BIU time and kills the buzz

It's was 42 with pea soup fog here with a high 74 and no rain :yay: Any day without rain now is, one day closer to harvest with out the worry of bud rot

I'm stoned....... all I can picture is the AF LAC duck running a backhoe while hitting a Vap pen....... while his cell phone is on the dash of his truck vibrating like crazy......... BTW...... hope duck called before he dug....... we've all seen the tv commercials.

morning all---cool and crisp here---moving into the 80-90* range later---pretty severe drought conditions---rezzy capacities were released yesterday---1 rezzy is @ 8% and another smaller one is @ 47% capacity---least amount of rainfall since the drought of 1991---we gonna be in trouble soon if it turns to be another dry winter

Rose nothing is routine for me when it comes to Drs. and needles. Hope all is well with you.

Ozzy It was a buzz killer that is for sure:( They are going to need me the rest of this week into next week and beyond depending on the weather.

G-13 That is funny:rofl:

Back and BIU'ing got a lot of making up to do:bong::bong::bong:

Duck, I will join you! Sorry you have to do the W word. And your morning sound absolutely beautiful too. Not to worry i am fine.

It is cold here 61 or something...Think maybe it is a good day for meatloaf and taters... We had sweet potatoes with maple syrup the other night... fall means cooking and liking it again. BIU Peeps.

Rose Bud U can send some of that cool weather down here , could sure use it

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

:bongin: on the :20 :bong::bong::bong::bong:

someone told me about a software to get my pic's on here, but I have lost it, when I had a get a new computer can anyone help me, all feedback welcome

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

I use Paint, I think it comes on most computers:confused2:

Yes, we will help you Lov. I couldn't figure it out forever. It helps if you are stoned I think.

PC ,,, the VA got me used to Needles n such,, everytime I go in I have to give 5 to 8 tubes of blood, I guess the vampires r getting thirsty hahahahahah

lovbnstoned

Yep duck:48: answering the phone is good for the wallet but hard on :stoned: time. Buddy stop by begging for help with a rental unit needing remodeled after a renter destroyed the place. I'll be do it all for the next few day.:huh:why I get myself into these messes.

Latest posts

Back