Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
time to make the doughnuts.

:laugh: The last time I was associated with making doughnuts, my GF at the time got fired when she went to make the doughnuts :rofl: We were laughing and drinking all night about making the doughnuts till it was time to make the doughnuts. Word of advice, do not show up drunk to make the doughnuts..:rofl:...haaaa those were the days:)

Mowing fairways today.

Good morning BHC....... I've eaten doughnutts while drunk....... never made them......... hey..... drop some ice in that bong this morning....... hit it like you mean it........ hope your high as you wanna be.

I get those 4 packs for a buck cans of biscuits, shape them to look like donuts, deep fry to golden, drain, sprinkle with powder sugar, and BAM! Stoner donuts.

Wake-n-Bake time!

can of heat/m and eat/m biscuit with ragu pizza quick sauce and motizirilla cheese

Duck I'll trade you jobs today I got to hang windows. during my breaks from the bong

:ciao: SM

Turn that frown up side down
surround your head in a cloud

hey... this is a wilted rose coming to the bong hitters club this morning. biu without me... I think RSO makes you unable to smoke pot. WHAT?? ....more coffee. Duck and ozzy, don't work to hard today please.

duck---watch out for those crazy golfers aiming at you while mowing the fairways---don't forget your hard hat

morning everybody:ciao: :bong: :bong: :bong: threefer thursday baby :D

:bong::bong::joint::joint:

Alright I'm programmed to go to work

Yall smoke these :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: for me so my bong ain't lonely

Ok, 2 lattes and a joint, i am all better. Mr rb, however is stoned. lol
It is raining here...don't like that on my girls.

BIU peeps!

No, we don't. we don't get much rain and we have severe winds here that no cover would stand up to. We have only had a couple of rains so far and it is supposed to be nice next week...I hope they can go a couple more weeks, but i am watching for PM. Thanks 7g

:bongin: it like it is my job :bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

pcduck said:
:bongin: it like it is my job :bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

way to go duck---far too often do we hear--"it's not my job man"---love to see someone set a good example of taking initiative to git r dun :D

:joint::joint::joint::joint::joint: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's how to end a day

I was going to haul water....but....then I got high :bong:

evening all,, hope this fins everyone high n enjoin life

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

Here a good one, The boy (19 yrs old) I have helping me today, brung a joint to work hanging window. we :48: it taste good od grow little early harvest thu. We put in 2 window, I'm think boys not a bad worker works real good and :shocked: listens. So I break out one we :48:and move the ladders to the next one. I go carry the next window around from the truck.What I see when get back He's out cold sawing logs like crazy.

ozzydiodude said:
Here a good one, The boy (19 yrs old) I have helping me today, brung a joint to work hanging window. we :48: it taste good od grow little early harvest thu. We put in 2 window, I'm think boys not a bad worker works real good and :shocked: listens. So I break out one we :48:and move the ladders to the next one. I go carry the next window around from the truck.What I see when get back He's out cold sawing logs like crazy.

In my parts we call him a light weight........ made you feel good though.
:48:

Latest posts

Back