Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I set him up a umbrella for shade and hung the last window. He woke up a hr later just mins before the boss pulled up. The boss walks up, takes one look at his eyes, looks over at me and said,"there you go ruining my workers" "Got another one?"

Good morning bong hitters......... we finnally had temps drop into the high 50's here......... going to be an awsome weekend here........ hope your all high as you wanna be.

I know these kittens need to stop climbing up my legs. Kitten claws right through the jeans

ozzy, that was a funny story about your window guy.

Good morning peeps... 50 degrees here, i like it. Still can't find my little bong.

Ouch Mel.

Smoking a little alaska thunder this morning... Did i ever mention i really enjoy coffee and and a joint together? Lovely.

We are having lunch with old friends today..haven't seen in a long time. Then I think satori may come down or maybe tomorrow.

BIU peeps.

Coffee and a joint= the best way to start your day.

Easy day today get to play walking boss. Got a 4 man crew today to oversee and it's just final clean up so the ppl can move in tomorrow. meeting them at 11 so I'm in BIU :joint: mode.

Pay it forward Setting up :bong1: for the next BHCer

Good Morning my friends,,Im back home from work. I work outta town when I work. Government Contractor. Hope they dont close down monday.

morning everybody---another perfect day in paradise---my favorite time of year---cool nights and warm sunny days---herb everywhere---:bong: :woohoo:

Hello BHC,

70* and overcast, possibly a little rain later, that would be nice. I think I have watered my lawn/garden almost every day this spring/summer, I'm glad I don't live in one of the dryer states my water bill would be crazy (er).

hey cubby---yes water is a luxury around these parts---my back lawn is a baron wasteland cause i only water the front to keep up a good appearance from the street---makes it easy to focus on drought tolerant type plants for landscape---plus there is no irrigation in the back making it real easy not to water it---our rezzys are all pretty low---we are in drought conditions and if we don't have a wet winter this year---we gonna be in trouble next summer and a big jump in water prices

HappyHead said:
Hi Rosebud :)

I am dreaming of the last time I was lucky enough to harvest my Satori...It has been too long and I miss her dearly. You mentioned you like coffee and a joint, they do go hand in hand!

I look forward to the next day that I sow some more satori seeds. Such a lovely, lovely smell and taste and the high is just amazing. And I hardly EVER use the word amazing. Really....

Have you made any bubble hash from any mandala satori before?

happy friday to ya, :)

Hi HH, I have never made hash in my whole life.. I can't wait to get my hands on that satori, i have been out for a couple of months , and although the dispensary helped me out, nothing as good as satori for speedy up.

When will you be planting some more? welcome to the BHC...we are glad to have you here.

Well I missed the :20 so I will practice till the next :20

BIU :bong:

Alrighty

We got us a p-a-r-t-y

:bong:

:)

:joint4:

My friend and I are cleaning up both grow areas this week and we're getting ready to completely enclose the bloom room, will be fun having a proper flowering area again.

here...take this.....:48: lookout! she's a bit goopy on the mouth end....

:stoned:

WOOHOO, party, new proper grow space... I will smoke my own thanks, 7g, if your is icky!

Good Saturday mornng bong hitters........ nice fall day ahead ahead here....... hope your all high as you wanna be.

Latest posts

Back