Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Still raining here:(

BIU :bong:

Good morning bongers~~~
Duck, your looking like a duck that ran into fed duh x!

So i spent 7 hours harvesting ONE plant. And it was a scrawny plant with the tiniest buds i have ever seen. Can you say popcorn? This makes popcorn look big. It was nirvana's jock horror... I don't know what i did wrong, but that was way stupid.

As soon as it gets day light i will take down master kush, looks a tiny bit better then Jock...

Cubby, i hope you are having fun at Oranges. What's he got in his fridge?

BIU peeps.

I am jealous Rosey,it will be a while before I can harvest anything popcorn or whatever,took a break and now Im behind for like 2 more months....:cool: hope everyone is doing good....BIU peeps

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

55*, cold, wet, and miserable......but I don't care I'm having breakfast and bong hits with you guys. :bong2:

RoseBud will you be making RSO from it? Isn't it a pain when it's hardly worth harvesting but too much to throw away? Been there, it's a pain in the Butt.
You should have let the Kid from next door help. You missed an opportunity to introduce the next generation to the fine art of home grown cannabis (and a free trimmer in the deal...;) )

Rosebud said:
Cubby, i hope you are having fun at Oranges. What's he got in his fridge

Oranges......................and a left over Pop Tart, Phil didn't want it. (Phil's the neighbours dog). :D

BIU BHC........:bong::bong::bong:

:ciao::48:

Sad Broken Hearted moment when you end, a 6 hr trim session :yay: and looking in the root cellar see 6 more hrs to go:hubba:

Rosebud, you didn't do anything wrong. I've yet to see anyone who is actually happy with Jock Horror, and seen many reports of phenos on other forums with the same thing, popcorn buds.

Melvan said:
4U That is a lapful of cuties, not a 2 headed kitten. You know you just want to kiss 'em, squeeze 'em, amd love 'em. Don't you deny it.

:D

:doh:....gotta go batteries for the remote control

:bong:

good morning bhc....... spent yesterday in the woods......... yard work is nexted on the to do list........ roll a joint and jump on the lawnmower....... cubby..... I saw some holloween lights Friday at the mall.... had little ghost and pumpkins that light up white and orange........ thinking about getting some and spelling BOO on the front of the house.:cool:

Grower13 said:
good morning bhc....... spent yesterday in the woods......... yard work is nexted on the to do list........ roll a joint and jump on the lawnmower....... cubby..... I saw some holloween lights Friday at the mall.... had little ghost and pumpkins that light up white and orange........ thinking about getting some and spelling BOO on the front of the house.:cool:

Sounds Cool. I got the ghosts and pumpkins in orange and purple (like blacklights). All the Halloween stuff is flying off the store shelves here. Did you know that Anoka Minnesota is the Halloween capital of the world? I know, right. You'd think it would be somewhere in New England but, nope.

I am a little late Ozzy, but I will join ya for a couple of Bubba Mama's:bong::48::bong:

:fid: :eek: I just broke my mini-bong:(:hitchair:

Back to the double shower head with ash-catcher.

I was just beginning to become fond of it too:hitchair:

evenin all, hope everyone having a awesome weekend,, tomorrow start another Monday,, blah ,, wanting Friday already

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

Happy Sunday night everyone. :)

Looking forward to an empty house tomorrow. Woot!!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Rain with temps at 50:(

BIU :bong:

Good morning hitters....... fall is finnally arriving in my parts........ hope you all are as high as you wanna be........ take an extra hit or 2....... just because it's Monday.

good morning peeps. We have dust storms forecast for today. Doesn't sound like a great time to do more harvesting, may just have to bring the mess indoors. I have three and a half big plants left... this rose is pooped.

G13, i like your suit, but your face, it is not so pretty.

Crazy temp drop here too today. Over the weekend, mid 80s. It's sunny, but wow is it cool today. If it's 60 degrees out I'd be surprised.

Nice perk is that the house is all open, breeze is blowing through clearing out all the old stale cigarette and weed smells.

BIU!

Latest posts

Back