Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning bongers,

I awoke to Canadian Geese honking their way across the sky.... Beautiful day again...Trying to figure out what color to paint our house...It has been white w/blue trim for ever...what do you think about yellow w/red trim.....look out!!!!! Pretty soon my house will look like a quilt all the colors i am putting on it.

THG, i couldn't rototill if my life depended on it... Well, if my life depended on it, it would be a short till.

BIU peeps.. Hope everyone has a great day.

Gee, I liked the white with blue trim.....

I am not sure I have seen a yellow place with red trim, but I do like yellow shades for a house. It always makes it look so nice and cheery. However with all those roses and other plants anything you do, it will still be beautiful. I do like green with white trim too.

Oh thank you THG, it has been the same color for 35 years... Had a wonderful satori harvest today. Thought of you.

Morning morning morning bongers. High 90 today. Uggg. Well today we pack to get ready for our first camping weekend of the season. Thank goodness it will not be as hot as today. Lots to do. Shopping baking and trying to stay cool.
Hey rose I am glad your trimming went well, love the pic of your dog. Hopefully he was helpful.

Enjoy the day yall hit it like you should......and each day I get closer to be able to join ya.

Oh by the way..........30 days without a @$#!@$ cigarette. Yippppppeeeeee! :bong:

Good morning BHC....... nearly 90 today....... hope your all high as you wanna be

Congarts on the not smoking sawhse......... 30 days....... your past the bad part....... all down hill from here........ bet you feel better all ready....... and food never tasted so good.

wake and bake folks :smoke1:bike week is fixen to kick off here in Myrtle Beach gonna be a busy music filled week for me.....hope everyone is enjoying this awesome weather,back into the mid 80s again,no rain in the forcast for a few days BIU BHC....peace:guitar:

Good morning BHC....... nearly 90 today....... hope your all high as you wanna be

Congarts on the not smoking sawhse......... 30 days....... your past the bad part....... all down hill from here........ bet you feel better all ready....... and food never tasted so good.

thanks g13 and yes it is getting better. tough part is driving down the road with someone smoking in car in front of me. it fills the car up and drives me crazy. lol

wake and bake folks :smoke1:bike week is fixen to kick off here in Myrtle Beach gonna be a busy music filled week for me.....hope everyone is enjoying this awesome weather,back into the mid 80s again,no rain in the forcast for a few days BIU BHC....peace:guitar:

i have gone to bikers week in nh before. what a great time. enjoy your week man!!!!

Morning all.

Sawhse, you have a great time camping. We are still a ways away from camping--it is 30 this morning--too cold for this old lady.

Mrfist, have a great weekend. Things like that are fun. Make great music and have a ball.

Rosebud, glad you have some more Satori in the jars. I have 2 females in my flowering closet now, just 3 weeks or so in. How are you liking the LED?

MORNING BONGERS! I am off to the lake. I will get me a killer fish this weekend. Yall have a great weekend and please stay high as you can. :bong:

Good morning bong hogs!!!!

Sawhse, catch lots of fish and have a great time..In the clean air with cleaner lungs...

THG, how the heck are ya? Howard broke two toes, the big white dog stepped on his foot. Now he has a cast up to his armpits.... poor Howie.
I posted a led thread for you... I am very impressed so far. My satori's are hanging in the bathroom, can't wait to taste them. I hear led's make the taste amazing... weird huh, we will see.

The wind is blowing gales here this morning.. But sunny. I need to plant some seeds today..

I hope you are all healthy and happy this spring morn.

Good Morning all!

I have a rainy day today. My girlfriend and I will be driving to "the big city" this morning to shop. A few groceries and a lot of "dirt and stuff"--organic soil, peat moss, perlite, composted manure and anything else that we think we need. We are meeting sis and she is driving up with us.

With the rain and then the sunshine and then rain and then sunshine, all our foliage is green and lush and beautiful. Service berry bushes are in full bloom. The cherry trees are beautiful and the apple trees are starting to blossom.

Rosebud, I am so happy that the LED is working out for you. I can't wait to see what they do when you use them start to finish. I find it strange that a different light would alter the taste so I look forward to a smoke report. In the winter, I need the heat from a HID, but boy it would be nice not to have to worry about it in the summer.

Sawhse, you have a wonderful time camping. I love the mountains and rivers and lakes and streams. We expect you to come back with the "killer fish".

Mrfist--figure you are sleeping in after a night of fun and music. Enjoy the weekend!

Bong it up as needed!

I just saw this headline and it made me giggle.... do i need to help for laughing at a headline? I mean how pissed was this wife?????

Man beheaded; wife missing

WOW, what a beautiful shot of the lake. So serene. The fish is ok...

Enjoy your day Sawhse

Looking good sawhse...what up Cubby. Nice to see ya bro. Back to work tomorrow after a weeks vacation. Gonna be hard not to bang out sick tomorrow. :D

CUBBY!!!! Good morning Peeps.

Now that cubby is here i will tell you guys Howard the special black dog we have, he broke his toes. Two of them... He has a cast up to his armpits. His bigger brother dog stepped on him while playing. It is his front leg so he runs on three legs with the front one sticking out straight with a cast. Don't get in front of him, that hurts.

It is a beautiful day in the NW but chili...in the 40s out there. burr, but it will be nice later. BIU peeps.

Morning all! It is cold but going to be a beautiful day. I will be outside gardening. Woo-Hoo!

Rosebud, Poor Howard, he has had the worst time. Give him a love for me!

Beautiful lake, Sawhse. I can't wait until it is war enough to get out on the water. Glasd you had a wonderful time.

Latest posts

Back