Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whered ya get the minnows..LOL just playen. Nice pics.

Well good morning bongers!!!!! Holy cow what happened over the weekend. Riu musta blown up . Thats great. We like new growers. High 92 today. So we had a great time camping and yesterday was my birthday. Had a great day so today is catch up day. Lol

Hope yall enjoy your day and lets all pass this around. :bong: I will be filling my bong very soon. :-D

Yes Mam Rose,,im feeling just fine. Im home for a bit and then i will be gone again. Tired buy paying bills.LOL
Of course I will always be around the Passion. Heck i aint on any forums much anymore. Thanks for caring Rose.

Of course we care WH, you are missed when you are gone. I am so glad you feel so much better. that is awesome.

I am just putting some hanging satori in the jars. Smoked a joint of non cured and all I can say is i am happy to have my satori jars full again. Who needs a cure right? Lol.

Well I was pointed in this direction for a fun **** chattin group.

Also the name seems to fit me well, I'm pretty big into my bongs. :bongin:

I guess I'll introduce myself with a picture. Here are three of my bongs out of my collection, these are all consider more "scientific" glass bongs. There is a Genie Double Honeycomb, a Mobius Stereo Matrix, and a SGW Waffle Perc v2.

WOW, nice collection. You can go to the front page of the bong hitters and pick a number... We are glad to have you join us! ADT is an organic guy, you guys...

WOW, nice collection. You can go to the front page of the bong hitters and pick a number... We are glad to have you join us! ADT is an organic guy, you guys...

Thanks! :) I'll have to find some pictures of the rest later, or take some new ones.

I went to the front page, a lot a members wow haha. Do I just make up a number then? I like the number 19 :p

Right on!!!!!! Welcome to the club!!! I am the newb in this club and have had a great time. Good people..

Soo......:bong: lets pass it around!!!

Hey rose!!! Happy b day saw I have missed a few im sure.

ok :bong:... mmmm better.

g nite yall. Be good!!

Hello Hello Hello Bongers!!!!!! that's right look to the left and check out my posts finally hit the big 420.:guitar::headbang::yay::smoke1::banana: love it lol

high 91 today. hot as heck. not a big fan of the heat. not much on the agenda today but trying to stay cool. hope y'all have a great day and and can stay high as you can. :bong:

Good Morning all.

It is another beautiful day in Paradise. I put some clones that were in the bubbler into dirt--some Satori. I will be working outside today. I put the little greenhouse up Monday and put all the veggies in it. I stuck a small heater in there on a timer as we are still having some nights below freezing.

Sawhse--420 posts--did youcelebrate with a smoke?

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. BIU as needed.

Latest posts

Back