Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi surfinc! Nice to see you.

Good morning BHC, today is our son's birthday. He has requested fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy..for dinner. He is bringing his new girlfriend. so i need to hide all the pot that is ALL over my house, in every room almost. He is 38. How can i have a 38 year old son? I started really early...like 12....not.
Join me for bongs please!

LOL, Rosebud--my "kids" are 42 and 40. I don't know exactly when they got older than me, but it must have happened sometime, cause I know that I can't be old enough for kids in their 40s! Hope you had a great b-day with your son and his girlfriend.

I am so tired of the cold! Bong hits of Satori, Irish Cream in the coffee, and sunshine only go so far towards making an icky day good. It has not gotten over 32F for a week now. I am tired of highs in the high 20s! We have not had this much snow and cold this early in many many years...maybe decades. However, we do not get much wind at all up here, so we do not get the -12 wind chill either. Hate the wind duck--you stay warm up there!

Hope everyone has a great day and remember to BIU as needed.

nice piece,what up peeps hope everyone is staying warm,was in the mid 70s yesterday.....today 41....windy,set up a 10x10 easyup in my enclosed shop to paint a bumper cover,got 2 heaters warming it up as I pack this bowl.....I cant imagine tryin to paint where you are Joe420...BIU BHC :vap-Bong_smoker:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

We are having a heat wave, it's 18. But no 45mph wind.:woohoo:

BIU:bong:

it's BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR here in Florida ,, i do beleive someone up stairs ,, turned the wrong switch,, it's 40

got down to 22 last night here in SC. brrrrrrr....time to warm up with some Nurse Larry and java.....BIU BHC:bong:

I will join you guys...it is colder then.....fill in the blank. Our kids came over from Seattle and their car fuel line is frozen. They had to borrow a car to get home.

About this cold, you know how usually all the yellow leaves fall from the trees and blanket the ground? Not this year they are all still green and frozen hanging on the trees like a scary trees. Not a pretty fall, that is for sure.

Mr fist, i can't do Nurse Larry in the morning. Only at night. You da man.

More coffee, stat. Biu peeps...

flint lighter? :doh:

oh Rosebud

Please tell me you don't use the lighter for a few seconds to light the bowl
that way the flint can burn away into the room and not get sucked directly into your lungs.

:48:

-------------------------------------------

snagged me a deal if I do (think) so myself...
darn near 50% off

View attachment New Bitmap Image.jpg

It's just a regular old bic. I should be more worried about inhaling that shouldn't I? Is that what you are saying.

@ least don't point it @ the bowl as you spark it. that's the worst!

lets just say, flint dust does not give the best buzz... we grow better stuff to inhale ;)

EDIT:

sure they are trying to sell lighters but I can believe some/most of their argument
http://www.vaporgenie.com/lighters

We recommend using an electronic ignition (piezoelectric) butane lighter (or the Ital Hempwick lighter) instead of a conventional 'flint' lighter because 'flint' lighters produce toxic 'flint' dust. This toxic dust is visible and appears as smoke when a flint lighter is ignited. This flint dust contains "misch metal", an alloy of rare earth metals (neodymium, samarium, cerium, lanthanum etc). Rare earth metals are known to be toxic, especially when in the form of inhaled microscopic particles. Hence, we think that inhalation of flint dust should be avoided. And the best way to avoid flint dust is to use an electronic ignition (piezo) lighter. Please note that the issue of rare earth dust inhalation is not specific to the VaporGenie. Anyone using a flint lighter to light a cigarette or smoke a pipe is inhaling rare earth dust. Any smoker concerned about their health should use an electronic ignition lighter. Below is an abstract describing the toxic effect of rare earth metals on lung tissue. Not good. They are slightly less toxic than cadmium to lung tissue.
If you must use a flint lighter, we recommend waiting for the flint dust to disperse before inhaling (flint takes 2-3 seconds to burn off). Don't inhale the dust.

not picking on ya, just want our Rosebud around as long as possible!! :D

they are probably around 385w draw fixtures

they look very similar to my HydroGrow Sol series lights

I remember your Sol lights, didn't they work good for you? I hope your new light works good for you as well.

As I've only ever flowered under these Sol's I have nothing to compare.
[I'm happy with the buds I'm getting!]

Ive been eyeing a Sol4 (400w, about $800:shocked:) to cleanup the Sol2 (200w) and Sol1 (100w) jerry-rigged setup I have now.

These seem to be a "twin" of the Sol lights. IDK who came first or whatever but I'm betting they are VERY similar designs.

I want to modify the cooling.

The "COB" design focus the heat VS spread it out over the entire (panel) unit.
My PC building hobby ("extreme" CPU cooling) has some tricks I think I can bring over to this hobby.
The 4-bay fixture should give me enough room to work in.

also, if a planed home renovation comes to fruition, I may just end up with enough space to use (both) of the(se) new fixtures
they HAD 2 in stock @ that price :banana::banana:

Good morning Duck and all the rest of you bong hogs.

Joe, here you go, is this better? thanks for telling me. I knew i shouldn't be using that. I like matches..I have vapes, but i love this pipe. It just works really well.

Latest posts

Back