Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC.... Duck do you have tons of snow where you are? I hear the great lakes regions, i don't know if that is where you are, have 100 inches of snow... coming down at a rate of 5-7 inches an hour yesterday. WOW.
I hope all of you affected stay warm.

We had closures yesterday due to an ice storm. Burrr... Stay in if you can and as THG says, BIU as needed.

Good morning BHC.... Duck do you have tons of snow where you are? I hear the great lakes regions, i don't know if that is where you are, have 100 inches of snow... coming down at a rate of 5-7 inches an hour yesterday. WOW.
I hope all of you affected stay warm.

We had closures yesterday due to an ice storm. Burrr... Stay in if you can and as THG says, BIU as needed.

The great lakes are strange, south of lake Ontario is gettin pummeled and here in Toronto on the north shore we have maybe 2 inches. GM everyone

South of Erie here.
3-4" through all of this... all depends how the wind blows over the open water (lake-effect)
Out of the west and Buffalo/Erie get it, out of the north and Cleveland gets it

------------------------

More differences than I expected...

Seems to have a very acceptable thermal contact

1st close-up is Apollo
2nd close-up is Hydrogrow

Unfortunately its the little things like: 3 of the 4 screws holding the LED assembly to the heat sink are the same size and then the 4th is shorter, that make me shake my head.

Even if ya don't dive a h00t about LED's they are cool pics ;)

View attachment PICT1026.jpg

View attachment PICT1024.jpg

View attachment PICT0600.jpg

Rose luckily I am not in the snow belt. The other day they had 72 inches snow on the ground in some places. The snow belt is where the warm waters of the lake condense with the cold air blowing across the lake causing massive amounts of snow to fall. Mostly on the east southeast side of the lake.

Only 4 tries for fed-duhx this time. They are getting better.

That is a lot of snow. I think of you every time i see fed duh x Duck.

Joe, those are very cool pic's of the inside of LED's. And, yes very different indeed.

WEEDHOPPER IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Good morning to you too. We have sun today first of the week... The satori is good and the sun is shining, going to be a good day.

Good Morning and BIU :bong:

Getting some excellent burn rates :bong1:

Good morning stoners,

Windy, that's all I got, windy.

Working on making a dairy free pumpkin pie..... I love pumpkin pie. I hope i don' thave to use goats milk, that would be baaaaaaaaaaad.

what up peeps,the rain has finally decided to take a break today for a little while,got another front on the way....back in the 70s today,back yard looks like a lake.......3 inches this weekend.....hittin some nurse this morning,join me if you like:bong:have a great day everyone.....love me some pumpkin pie...dont know about goats milk though....:cool2:

I like goats milk.

60mph winds here but it 42 temp wise.

BIU :bong:

That looks like a very tidy set up Multi.

Duck, I am going to try to condense some of the evaporated goats milk. I hope it works, I love pumpkin pie.

I just got back from the personal trainer... she is only 12.50 an hour.... She and I hit it hard...My arms are shaking. I threw a ball at a trampoline and caught it. a million times. She said I was super strong for being 60. I did not throw the ball at her.

Latest posts

Back