Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let her go Joe. New growth is good.

Glad you like Chuck THG:)

BIU :bong:

How many of you actually Rip bong loads daily?
I have a China Mobious Stereo Matrix perc Bong as my daily driver.

Who is the original breeder of " chucky"?

Eskobar is the breeder.

I am doing bong rips right now :)

Happy Mother's Day:)... bongheads....

Lost my SDK:( hard to clone and doesn't like my soil.
Chucky is kicking it.

Chucky is kicking it.

good morning duck.......... happy mothers day to all the moms....... hit it like you mean it.......... no light weights allowed in the BHC.

Happy mothers day to Sm and THG and all you stand in mom types...

I got a cool new jacket that I am wearing while smoking in my new pipe in my jammies, nice way to start the day...

Spent the day yesterday with THG!!!!! WOO HOO... she helped me harvest and we took clones... she looked at the male i have in the bathroom, she like made a house call! IT is awesome.

Have a great day bong hogs!

Im so jealous of you guys being able to hang out and chill. Damnt
Happy Mothers Day,,, Girls.

Chucky is kicking it.

ALL of it?

My SDK is kicking butt.
I trimmed off >2" of new growth (x3) last night to keep her in bonsai form.
I will get clone(s) once I make room in the VEG side and she grows back.

Those cuts were just above "pencil-tip (just the lead)" shoots, so its going to be a LONG time.

Now:bong: you mother's!! LOL

:48:

Yes, Rosebud and I had a great time and smoked a ton of bud. We got into my Boy Scout Cookie and got quite laid back. LOL--second time I have made a long-distance "house call"--I wish all house calls could be that fun! We wish you all could have joined us.

LOL--driving from Washington to Idaho-Washington, load the pipe and take a hit or two while sitting in the Jeep at the gas station (I wasn't driving). Leave the pipe in the console for later. Oregon-put the pipe in the side pocket, but don't stress about having it. Take a hit as you want. Idaho-hide all the cannabis stuff, put the rifle/shotgun in the rack, and get out the Budweiser. It is so strange to be able to go from an enlightened progressive state to a backwards ignorant state so fast....

Yeah, clones! Keeping my fingers crossed that they root well. I have some CBD strains that I think would make wonderful test subjects (please cloning gods be nice to me!) for LEDs.

I am going to be a great aunt sometime today! My niece is going to have labor induced today (we timed that trip just right, didn't we?).

You all have a great day and BIU as needed!

Still got seeds Joe:)

Congrats THG. Did ya take some Chucky to Rose?

from an enlightened progressive state to a backwards ignorant state

Thats funny THG,i can drive for hours and still be in a BACKWARDS IGNORANT STATE. lol

Well, Weedhopper, I call Idaho "The Texas of the West". Jeez, even Utah is more enlightened than Idaho. And, though not nearly the size of Texas, I can also drive through Idaho for hours--I am just fortunate to not be too far away from the Oregon border. Gets me more motivated to get my place finished up and on the market...My friends who are also remodeling their place to move to Oregon put it this way: "Working every day to make it look less like a trailer."

No, duck, I did not, but she does have 5 Chucky seeds. I should have taken a bit, I suppose, but wanted to carry as little as possible and after much consideration I took the Boy Scout Cookie.....which did kick her in the behind. We did get pretty stoned, which was the plan...damn we have fun together! I went to great lengths to hide the clones I was carrying. You would have had to really hunt even if you knew they were in there. They traveled very well--none the worse for wear at all.

what up peeps,been mia for awhile....computers suck,Im on one of my sons now thought Id check in and see how everyone is doing......been super busy with my new band,we are in the middle of our annual blke fest and have been gigging every night and day since last thursday.......hope everyone is great....BIU BHC....peace

Hey mr first, how the heck are ya? Welcome home.

THG, that is a funny story about wa, or, and id.... lol

THC, Yes, i was smoking away on bsc and found myself pretty stoned.. it happens. Good to know the clones are so far so good. Cloning mojo sent.

Your plants will love you Rose.

Morning BHC :ciao:

Dropping beans this morning, Lemon OG Kush, Purple Monkey Balls, and brap. Cut some Chucky clones too.:)

Morning duck! I have heard good things about Lemon OG Kush--have you tried it before or is this your first time? I was so glad to get my Chucky to clone! And (keeping my fingers crossed) after a week, the cuts I got last weekend from Rosebud are still looking good.

Rosebud, I think that you are going to like raising worms. It is very easy and they just love most of the same things that go into the composter.

We have some sunshine after about a week of rain. Everything is so green and it washed a lot of the pollen out of the air--you can see pine pollen everywhere. I just love springtime!

It is a little lonely in here, but everyone, BIU as needed and have a geat rest of your weekend.

so the worms are in their new digs and they have coffee grinds egg shells crushed up, lots of moist shredded newspaper, some spinach some old lettuce and some bread.

What else should I have in there? I hear they like squash but don't know what kind. Any sugguestions?

Latest posts

Back