Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is my new Fav
Rose Kush
A beautiful ivory-colored frost covers Rose Kush. The density of its trichomes makes it look like a frosted Christmas tree. This is a fully loaded and beautifully formed bud with well embedded trichomes. Rose Kush also exudes a sweet skunky aroma that is also delicate, fresh and floral, similar to the Diesel strain. Both meaty and satisfying—with a woodsy/smoky taste—this strain has a full flavor with a light, smooth herbal aftertaste. You get a quick head change and will get the feeling of being able to tackle mental feats. Crossword puzzle, anyone? The experience is rejuvenating and energizing with the tingling feeling of a full-body massage. This well balanced bud (from Shambhala Healing Center in San Francisco) is best enjoyed in a pipe rather than a blunt. Rose Kush can be highly useful to treat the symptoms of insomnia, pain, stress, muscle spasms and migraine.

THC%: 21.07

CBD%: 0.39

could put em out rose.. likely be pretty lightweights though
..but on the plus side; if you clone them all, you'll be a step ahead for an indoor run of them (knowing what's female *i know; females seeds, but still ;) and even seeing how the smoke is first too, to see if it's worth the valuable indoor space/finding the best pheno)

just a thought (really probably better off waiting if you got room)
*always a gamble bringing OD back in though too

never heard of them, and can't find much info.. what's the lineage?

PAPAYA, not pay pay...LOL, sorry Kraven.... PAPAYA!!

WH, here I thought you liked her because she reminded you of me, since she was named for me and all. She sounds a little too good to be true though, "energizing... helps insomnia?

I love the name and the floral description... Who are the parents?

Kaotik, my friend.... I need to step away from the computer... Papaya... It was a lady from here, YYZ's favorite. I got a quarter ounce at the dispensary and loved it. It was conversational at first then you went night night. Loved it a lot.

Sorry for the typing and spelling error. I will pot a couple. thank you.

ah gotcha
benny actually sent me a cross with it a while back. i think gooey bred it (power plant x papaya x purple empress *i think it was :eek:)
can't recall much about it though.

good luck, hope the beans hold something as good (or better) than the quarter you bough :)

you gotta try apollo sometime though, with how you rave about satori; bet you'd love it (i just finished my maiden run of satori, and apollo slaughters it ;) *and that's apollo11, and i think 13 is the better apollo)

Rose when I do my od I usually plant(clones) at the end of June, early July. I planted some Purple Bud(4u2smoke) from seed once on June 23. They ended up being 10'+ by harvest. I go late because they get to big otherwise.

BIU :bong:

Awesome thank you Duck.

Kaotik, so you grew and loved the Apollo 11? I don't know that one or the 13 at all. A roaring sativa I presume? I have tried a few 1/8th ounces only a couple from the dispensary have left their mark on my brain. Alaska thunder was one. Haven't had that since. I really loved the Papaya, and of course all the GSC are great. I keep trying indica's as i need a good sleep one. I hope i get a good Nurse Larry this time that finishes. I am going to put her in a pot so i can finish in the shed if i have to. I will do that with the papaya as well. I have four of Benny's Black Dahlia x LBH that haven't sexed yet and one boy so far. The girls better hurry up and show..

I am so excited for this summers grow. they have been a mess for about two or three weeks with bugs and root issues, ants.. but today they seem like all is well. Deep breath. yes.

yeah Apollo11 has resided in my stable about 4 years now ;)
i'm really tempted to (and know i need to soon, for viability's sake) pop the last apollo13's i have sometime later this season (to like i mentioned for you; get ahead by knowing sexes of clones without wasting valuable limited indoor space)

if you see either, i highly recommend trying it (wish i had some of my **** apollo i crossed to send ya, guess that was before you joined DD)

funny; i'm always thinking "i'm so far behind" about this point in the season.. and later it's "damn did i start too early?" :eek: :D

Good morning Drft! How are you and how is your grow? what are you doing this year?

Kaotik, i have heard about your blank apallo... wish i had tried it. I know what you mean about being too early and too late. I think i will keep some more of my plants in pots so i can finish them in the shed in october...yikes, what a terrible thought.

My garden seems to be mostly Benny's genetics..yay. one boy is going in the bathtub today to live out his life.

Duck, i will get on those seeds today! Thanks

Morning bongers. Jeez, I love summer. Rosebud, I wish I was up with you enjoying your beautiful backyard and some morning Satori with the espressos you make so well. I have 1 Pink Z going. If it is a boy, I may breed him with a Chucky clone I have. I love both of them. Keeping my fingers crossed that the Z99 roots. I wish I had a boy in my bathtub.....

I am the recipient of a beautiful big bong that had belonged to my nephew. He moved to Florida and left it behind. I will get a shot of it when I get home. I also inherited a nice glass pipe. So, I have a gorgeous new bong to show off here in the BHC.

I used to grow Joey Weed's Apollo (can't remember the number though) and really enjoyed it. I cannot wait until I can grow outdoors with you all.

Have a great day and BIU as needed.

Ladies....

BIU :bong:

(honestly, I'm Vaping it up this morning)
:vap_smiley:

PS
"Chuckey's Bride in a Pink Dress"?

Hey Joe!!! How you doing? And of all the vapes you have used which is too numerous to say here, which is your all time favorite?

Crafty

(not suggesting buying from there necessarily, just they have lots of pictures to look @.)

Its only "disadvantage" is a slightly smaller than most "3-use" battery life.
(other than that, IMO it's about perfect)

The Mighty is almost twice as big and although has a MUCH bigger battery life, it has an awkward feel/size to it.

:48:

daylilies ?

beautiful (regardless) You have an eye for flower arranging!

:48:

Nice book Rose :)
Oh and the flowers are nice too along with the dead president.

Hey Joe, good to see you!

LOL, duck, I didn't even see the dead president. Beautiful daylilies, Rosebud. Mine are not blooming yet....and I suck at flower arranging.

That was our niece's graduation present, the dead pres.
It is a great book Duck.
Joe, thanks I have done wedding flowers, it is fun. These went to the graduation party, but it was fun to pick them today. They aren't daylilies, they are Asiatic, or oriental, i have both and couldn't tell you which is which. My daylilies aren't up yet either, but close. It was over 100 here today. It is june wthell.

Good moring peeps,

Duck, the worms are happy. It was 103* yesterday and they were in the garage so i brought them in the house. I hadn't fed them for a while but i stirred them up a bit and they have multiplied and seem happy. I gave them potato peel and cucumber peel and more coffee and some red bell pepper... is that all ok I hope?

Going to be a cooler 102 today... Summer got here way fast! Spent yesterday trying to sex plants... all i can find are boys...not happy about that. Girls are slower to show right?

Latest posts

Back