Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
They say it is because we are dehydrated... I used that amish stuff last night and it worked.

Yep,,mine was al dehydration. I had been working in hot *** Stairwells all week. Lost so much fluid it was rediculous. I was peeing Gold bars..lol

Duck how did the Em take away the skunk junk? I don' t understand how that works.

I think if one box has a 5 P and one has a p of 3 then you have a p of 4. Really. I promise.

Duck You are the organic guru!!! Congrats on the skunk! I need to up my game. And I am.

THG, happy friday to you, how is that shoulder coming?

WH, you and i both had thigh cramps last night.. this is what i used and it worked. Maybe you need to keep it in your car and take a swig. Gosh they hurt, don't they?http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002TC661O/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Then we have to average the numbers because we have 2 different sources of nutrients--add the numbers divide by 2. If we are averaging the numbers--5+3=8 divided by the 2 to get 4 then we would have to average the other numbers..5+0=5 divided by 2=2.5. Then it wouldn't it be 2.5-4-2.5 wouldn't it? If you average on of the nutrients, you would have to average the other 2 also?

Shoulder not doing great. I got another opinion. He recommended that I see a sports medicine doc who is not a surgeon, so he looks for non surgical options. Need a referral, so am getting that lined up.

Have a great weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Duck how did the Em take away the skunk junk? I don' t understand how that works.

Not sure myself, but I am thinking either the bacteria(EM) ate the source of the stink or the extremely low pH neutralized it.

Crawlspace plumbing sucks:(
Gonna need to BIU massively before I do the crab crawl this morning.

BIU :bong:

Well that is just great that it worked so well.. Fungi and EM's will take over the world. I had twins yesterday as posted in the journal..your thoughts? I may have to just pull the baby I bet...shoot.

Morning bongers. I just have got to get a pic of my new bong. It is huge and came with a pillow thing to transport it in. I haven't used it yet. It was given to me.

Oh duck, you do have my sympathies. If I was Queen of the World, every contractor or person who built a house should have to spend a day in their own crawl spaces. They would be bigger and nicer. Under a place a few weeks ago that I was on my elbows and pushing myself forward with my toes. Had to be lined up in a joist bay to even turn over. Plumbing is not for the claustrophobic.

Another beautiful day in paradise. Temps in the mid 80s today. Going to take the 4 wheeler out for a run and enjoy the day. you all have a great day, too.

sounds like fun!

I'm going to cut the grass while the kid and wife try to not be sick.
Another stomach thing... that's 2 in one month (for them)

:bong: as necessary or vape... hitting Mighty now that I got that NASTY CBD oil taste out of it... no wonder it's legal, it tastes absolutely XXXXXXX !

Good morning Bong HOGS! I still miss Cheffy. he used to say Bonghogs.

Nice plant Duck, very pretty.

THG, show us your new present...

Joe, what up with those people you live with being sick again. I hope you don't get it again.

Had a very long talk with our Bosnian neighbors yesterday, we are so lucky to live in this country.. I am thankful this morning. They had to eat leaves to stay alive. And probably not good leaves....
BIU!

Lemon OG Kush just transplanted

That looks like it came from: A Fem bean from a DNA breeder pack ? :aok:
(no room for months and months, thanks for the offer)

:bong:

C'sB is 2 weeks in and stretching: going, going... (when does it stop?)

Thinking about getting a SDK (Sour Diesel Kush) cut going as my next go-around.
:48:

Good morning Bongers. I do miss cheffy, too calling us bonghogs.

Duck, lemon Kush looks great. I have heard good things about the strain. The crawl space plumbing must have gone okay? Hope you treated yourself appropriately well after the job was finished.

Oh Joe, take care of your family, but try not to get sick yourself. I hope the Mrs and the little one escape it. You might try ginger for their tummies. It is just a wonderful root--I read somewhere it is one of the few foods that truly deserve the title "Superfood". I put a couple of CBDs into the flowering tent about a week ago. One looks good, one is looking very sick. They are in the same res, so I don't have any idea what is wrong. Mine are not stretching much--must be strain related.

Rosebud, I will get a pic of the bong up soon. Also need to get a picture of Daisy up. She is just a sweetheart. House guest for the last week and going home tomorrow. She has been wonderful, but when you are used to being alone most of the time, it is hard to get used to not running around in your underwear and burping whenever you want....jeez, I sound like a gross ol' guy don't I?

Kraven--hope you are doing well. The Lemon Kush does look great.

Have a great day everyone., Mid 80s again today. Got a lot of running around today and looking at stuff. But otherwise a mellow day. I hope that you all have a great day and BIU as needed.

What journal Rose? Or have you culled already?

Joe, I will let ya know. I have been looking for a strong lemon.

THG, I think we are both to old to be doing the crawlspace slide. Got it done but the body is taking longer. Funny thing is I did the no room crawlspace(used a shovel at times) with no injuries. 3 days later out in the wide outdoors I burnt the you know what out of my thumb using mapp while burning some rope that was wound around the main shaft of a wood chipper. Been a week and still blistered up.

I neglected Chucky:( She started to eat herself:shocked: Can hardly wait to see what the high is like.

BIU :bong:

:48:

I thought you got rid of it a few days ago...it seems to be holding on...wonder if it's taking energy away from the bigger, maybe slowing its vigor ? Or if the bigger is actually feeding the smaller? weird, curious to see how it turns out Rose.

Hey Kraven, how was your day? Are you getting the hang of the new job?

Yes, i was wondering the same thing, that is why i took a pic of both seedlings. The bigger twin may look a little less stellar than her sister w/out a twin. I will watch it. I don't see it having a happy ending, but i didn't think it would live this long. Not sure if they are shared a seed or what or how they are connected. I guess i could do a laparoscope and see. LOL

How bout that big boy?

w00t w00t

Cuttings of Chucky's Bride #2 (keep the genetics in a bonsai-mom) and a cut off a current bonsai-mom, Sour Diesel Kush both popped roots yesterday

:bong: :bong: :bong:

:woohoo: Joe:)

Be careful Rose. 110° to hot for me.

Latest posts

Back