Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kraven, I see Rosebud has got it covered here. I also love their website. It has some good info and I really like their germination guide. Satori can be hard to find sometimes. I got mine from Herbies. I am just harvesting a very small Satori and have to get more going.

It looks like temps are going to go back into the mid to low nineties next week. I can't wait!

The 4th is always crazy here--thousands of people come to attend our somewhat unique celebration. I wish I could escape, but have obligations up here so no sneaking away and hiding somewhere. I'll just have to settle for hiding away. I hope everyone here in the US has a wonderful and safe holiday. The rest of you, have a great weekend.

THG, stay in your house... lol

101 last night at 8:eek:opm. Dumb.

I love air conditioning and warm apricots off the tree. I don't love plants that have moist soil wilting. Going to transplant some one gallon non sexed plants into bigger homes because of the heat. I usually keep them in one gallon... but it is too hot.

I ordered some pot suckers for a girl friend and I got a sample of Galactic Jack and it is a soaring sativa... So I need to go soar... happy holiday all ya all.

Feeling much better. Thanks

:bong:

That is good, i have questions. I covered my soil and pots in hay cause it has been triple digits for three weeks. In one day the hay has produced mold. 1.Should I worry? I loosened the hay to make it more airy.

2. Will worms eat marijuana leaves?

What color is the mold? Black and greasy is bad.

I feed my worms male plants and fan leaves. They eat it just like any other green.

I grew tomatoes and peppers in straw bales one year. They all got that grey fluffy mold (and grew mushrooms), but the plants were fine. I later used the straw for mulch. You say hay, but you did get straw didn't you? Hay has seeds in it.

No this is Timothy Hay. Straw would be GMO'd. LOLOLOL This was all i could find.

Hi all just dropping by to BIU and say hiya's. I really need to hang here a bit more.

Yes you do Kraven, we are a nice bunch. Used to be a funny bunch... we need to work our way back to crazy bong hitters club.

A stoner called the fire department and said, "Come quick my house is on fire!" The Fireman asked "How do we get there?" The stoner says "DUH, in a big red truck!"

Latest posts

Back