Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
High strangers. :)

Not much new to report. In June we got a kitten and she is SO cute. Black and white so my youngest named her S'mores. I'll share pics soon.

Other than that, same ol shiz.

Hope each of you are doing great. I like outlaw rose too!

Yeah Duck,,i think yur right. Umbra,,,help us out,,we need an Outlaw Rose strain.getter done,,,yehaaaaaaa.
Howdy SmokinMom.

Hot as hell SM. Freaken heat in Dallas is killer. All the flooding,,,and more flooding,,followed by this heat has kicked my Tomatoes butt. Damnt..lol

Yea WH, this summer feels hotter than the last to me. Heat in the south is ugly.

This has been one of the coolest Summer's in recent years here. The girls love it, not so much for the electric companies. I have not even turned on the ac for them.:)

Damnt Duck,,send some of that cool weather this way. It is so hot i feel like im in a Twilight Zone Episode.

TOA! Great to hear from you. Hope all is going well in your life!

Sweetman, of course you can be a member, we would love to have you. Do you have a bong you would like to share with us? If not, it is ok.

Hey TOA...how you doing duuuude? Nice to see you.

Hey SM. how are you?

I think a bong hit is in order...join me bong hogs.

It might have high mileage but its looked after well wit regular fluid and filter maintenance !!

I have some high mileage myself. lol Good that you take such good care of her.

Latest posts

Back