Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dig a little hole,
plant a little seed,
wait a little while,
smoke a little weed.
Get high tonight,
uh huh uh huh,
get high tonight.

I flipping Killed a Chucky: (
Day 41 may she rest peacefully in a dark closet.

Over did her with my tea. Over saturation of tea, that drained into the he saucer that did not get removed did her in. One day did the dastardly deed. Tea feeding day healthy, vibrant, and green. 24 hours later deader then a door nail.

Going to make bubble or blast her, not sure yet.

BIU :bong:

Oh man, that is a big bummer, one wrong move and it all went to heck. That is horrible.

I know exactly how you feel duck. I killed a Chucky a while back and was way bummed. I had an air pump that got unplugged somehow and got root rot. It takes no time at all when it is hot to kill a plant when there are no air bubbles in the res. I used mine to make salve. There are at least a hundred things that can trip us up along the journey from seed to harvest.

I called my sis and told her I was coming to her place for 2 days to rest and do nothing. I am just beat. This plumbing stuff is getting to me....think I got my neck out of kilter crawling in and out of this nasty crawl space. So no work, just rest and relaxation for 2 days.

I am putting some Satori and some freebie seeds I got into rapid rooters today and putting some cuts from a freebie seed into a bubble cloner. I put 2 BSC into flowering that are taking their time showing sex. I am out of seed starter mix, so will pick some up in town while I am there and start some other cuts in that if I get a female BSC. Changed out all the DWC buckets yesterday and watered the soil plants well. So, they should be good for a few days.

The cooler temps are feeling great. I love it when it stays in the high 80s and low 90s.

Hope everyone has a great rest of their weekend! Remember to BIU as needed.

Hope ya get straighten out THG.
I hate when it hurts just to stand up straight.

:48:

Good for you THG. I hope you really do rest. Do you know how to do nothing? I could teach you. I am glad you are doing that. you need to rest your shoulder and all the rest of you.

Duck, very true, only one plant, but still.

I am not sure that I do know how to do nothing. But Rosebud, you are a busy gal, too regardless of what you say. Your plants show the amount of work you put into them. However, I might have to take a trip up your way sometime soon and I would love to spend a couple of days seeing how "relaxed" we could get. :rofl:

I love Craig's List. If you are diligent you can find some incredible buys. I bought a very nice piece of very lightly used carpet for the living room for a very good price--$100. I found 96 sq ft of ceramic tile for the master bath shower for $30. I am going to check Habitat for Humanity Restore for accent tiles that will go with what I got. It is also nice to have a trade that you can trade labor with others tradesmen. The labor to finish the kitchen and tile the bathroom is "paid for" with plumbing work I have done in the past for others. I could be the poster child for how to remodel your home on a shoestring.

I am sipping on good strong coffee with a tad of Irish Cream in it and toking on some Satori....life is good. You all have a wonderful week and remember to BIU as needed.

I am glad you are going to practice relaxing, yes, do come here for more coaching in that area. Did you get that yellow cz or the green one clone? The yellow one has tiny sativa leaves. It is a pain in the buttocks. It gets more food than all the other plants combined and so finally i feed with the stong stuff the biotone and it burns it. I give up. No I don't, but if I had her clone i would toss it unless it is fabulous smoke. We will find out. She is so weird though. Same seed as the green one. beats me.

we had a low of 76 last night...LOL, that can't be good. Although this is the time of year it usually gets this hot so it isn't as bad as triple digits in june.
I feel guilty watering my plants byt not so much as to stop. We are in the worst drought of our recorded history I think. Course if salmon are dying in Idaho and Alaska cause the water is 6 degrees warmer...

Ok, obviously i have had enough gsc:thin mint and coffee. I better go water. Sorry to chat so much.

Popped in to say hi.....work is nutz, power struggles and the doggone DON just up and quit Friday, and like magic we have a new one today....tell me that wasn't planned. Maybe a new DON will settle the place some. I'm tired of everyday being a three ring circus, and peeps wonder why I smoke...BIU as needed, I'm only three more hours away from doing the same. Thanks for letting me pop in and vent.....tough days ahead.

Keep your chin up Kraven, sounds like a lot of drama there. She is the one that hired you too huh? Good luck, soon you will be home relaxing.

I'm home. Turns out I know the new DON, she is good peeps. We are both on the same page and to be honest I'm glad the drama is ending soon, she is like me, be professional, be courteous and be proficient in your tasks. She will lay down the law soon and I will get to be just the Director of Risk Management, nothing more....nothing less. It will be like...all professional and stuff. :vap-Bong_smoker:

That is great news Kraven.

So mr rb is micro managing me and my plants and this isn't working for me....LOL He counted them and informed me I am over my count. duh, did he think i didn't know that??? I already gave two clones to my neighbor that only grows ornamental plants. She had never grown "out plant". I might ask her to take two more. It was funny, she said, i don't have to grow it like you do, can't i just grow it??? I said sure, grow it and if ya need anything let me know.. This should be good. ha.

I kept thinking i would get more males.. Some 3 haven't sexed yet. Mr rb may need to get a hobby that isn't mine.:shocked::eek::rant::heart::vap-Bong_smoker:

Oh Rosebud, so hard to be micro-managed. Hope you get your plant count thing worked out. It is nice that you do have a neighbor who can help you out with this.

Kraven, glad things are looking up. Office politics can suck and make a job miserable. Glad you and the new person are on the same page.

Duck, hope you are well.

Going to take another day to just do nothing....but maybe a bit of shopping (which I do hate, but I have to do sometimes). Picked up a "comfort height" toilet (formerly called handicap toilet) for the master bath yesterday. Glad these have gotten more affordable for those of us with bad knees. Also went to see my great niece yesterday. She is 2 months old and just a sweetie. Great to be able to love them and then leave them to their mom.

Everyone have a great day and remember to BIU as needed.

What is this country coming too!? Legal for yiu and your neighbors sharing pot plants.
Don't leave me out!!!! I wanna live where you live!

Wake and bake pot heads. Lol
i have to get mine in early wilst my GD is sleeping. When she gets up,,Pawpaw has to watch how he stops are he will have to pull her outta his skinny butt. Lol

Good morning bong hogs. WH, she loves her pawpaw.. And her paw paw loves her, a wonderful thing.

Going to be hot again... i am up for it...ha

My neighbor backed out on taking my extra plants..she sees pot as a big secret drug, I see pot as a cancer cure and want the world to know. It kinda ticked me off that she didnt' grow out these too, but that is her decision. She gets a lot of my pot so I thouht she should grow her own. She isn't ready to come out to her 40 year old kids. I don't get it. Oh well. mr rb asked if i was going to go over my limit and i said yes. I asked him if he could live with that or would he be a nervous wreck, he said he could live with an outlaw!!! Now i need to find space in my tiny yard for 4 more plants.

Great name for a strain.

Outlaw Rose:) got a nice ring to it. Maybe umbra can name one of his strains with it.:bong:

Latest posts

Back