Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning Guys

way to go Joe!

Duck, that is too hot for most... My poor plants.. I hope they are wrong, it is june people, not july.

Rosebud, I don't think they are wrong and the heat wave is supposed to continue on into July. My forecast shows 2+ weeks of highs 100 or over. Calls for 92 today, 95 Thurs, 100 Friday. Climbing to 107 on Sun. I worry most about fires when it gets this hot this early for so long. I am worried for your plants also. It gets so dry, too. Humidity is 16% right now. It will probably drop as the day gets hotter.

Everybody who lives where it is going to be really hot needs to guard against heat stroke.

I just took my shirt off in the back yard...LOL...gotta love my new privacy curtain. This is too soon. Some of my plants will need to drink 2 times a day or maybe three. Yikes. They will be ok though I think. They lived thru it last year.

Keep going to the pool THG.

I feel like I am coming down with flu:(

Good news is I ordered new adjustable control arms for the Jeep. Plus I saved $50 over buying direct. :)

Going to BIU till I feel better:bong:

Plus a couple of 'Finally Friday' BIU's :bong:

Duck, that isn't right to have the flu in summer. so sorry. Hope it is quick and over. Don't get dehydrated! Drink (sorry, once a mom....)

THG 111* here on Sunday! Holy swear word and more.

i am in the garden hoping to find some more girls this morning before it is tooo hot. Duck, you think i should mulch those girls for this heat, or will that cause problems?

time to :bong: the grass before I cut the grass.

High of 78F

Good luck in all that HEAT!
(I'd be HATING it!)

The rain finally slacked up guess I'll get to work on an evening project. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Hi guys!

Hey does anyone (DUCK) know what i should be doing for my first ever leaf hoppers?

Hi all, a pretty laid back day here, did a little gardening and my beans popped today so I have a few babies, and I dropped a few more beans to make sure I can fill my flower tent. Duck hope your feeling better.

Thank you Mebeafarmer. I had looked it up too, but I think i have adults and have never had them in my yard before. Sounds like i have eggs somewhere by what you posted. I think i better get some beneficial insects stat. I have parasitic wasps naturally here, as well as lady bugs, but not a lot this time of the year. I usually have lots of lacewings.. Why am i just getting them for the first time in my life.

I don't understand how DE would do anything for them since they aren't in the soil. I guess you can foliar feed de but i never would.

It is on with the leaf hoppers! I found I can easily squish them with my bare fingers!!!!! I saw lace wings fly out of the pot plants when I watered this morning.

It is 80 degrees at 8 am going to be 109. The girls are prostrate.. we moved the pots into the shade.. The ones in the ground are faring better.

Duck, i sure hope you are feeling better. I am bonging it up for you duck, and everyone else today. IT IS HOT

Chucky's Bride @ 28 days

Frosty!

Getting the Sour Diesel Kush clone setup in her net-pot.

pcduck How tall does the SDK want to get?
I tamed the below Chuckey's Bride down to 32" tall :)

:48:

View attachment PICT0174.jpg

Feeling a lot better thanks.

Rose if using benificials try Prey Mantis cocoons.

Looking nice Joe. The SDK is about ¾ of Chucky

High all. Waking and baking this morning with a bit of Satori and a cup with a bit of Irish Cream. It is a laid back day.

Rosebud, how are the plants faring in this heat? It got to 109 here on Sunday--we are setting new all-time high temps. You were expecting temps a bit higher than me. Yeah, weird for me to wake up to 70 degree temps.

Joe, looking great. I really like the taste of the Chucky. I have just a bit left. I have a couple of small cuts that rooted. The mother was lost to a failed air pump, but at least I have my 2 cuts (keeping my fingers crossed). If I had known it was going to get this hot, I would have gotten hydro plants to flowering sooner.

Duck, keep feeling better--sick sucks.

I lost my oldest dog on Sunday, her name was Lucy and she was just the biggest, sweetest girl. I lost her life-time companion Sassie, in December and am not really surprised that Lucy did not last long after Sassie passed away. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=210247&d=1383498871 Sassie on the left, Lucy on the right, Bo in the middle. The vet clinic made a paw cast for me--I thought that was just so sweet. I will miss her happy, never give up spirit.

Everyone stay cool as possible. I expect I will swim again this afternoon. Well, not swim, more floating. I knot a pool noodle around my waist and just kind of float around. And as always, BIU as needed.

Hey THG and all you bong hogs. It is HOT and the cure is bong, cold bong.

Well, we are having a time in this heat. Mr rb gets the hand truck and pulls those big pots in under that patio cover which is 10 degrees cooler. The ones in the ground are fine. NO BUGS touch Harlequin. I know how they feel... icky tasting plant.

Tell me this there is one Z99, I think that is and has always been yellow. No matter the amount of food she is yellow. She stands up to that heat like no other plant. I have another from the same batch of benny seeds and the other one is a big green huge wilter.She has the very thin sativa leaves and just snears at the heat. Did you get a cutting of her THG?

I am so sorry for the loss of your dog. Lucy and Sassy were lucky to be in your home as you were lucky to have them. Grieve well my friend.

Duck, glad your a little better. Hope it is all the way gone. Where do i get PM cocoons?

Joe, i kinda want to crawl into that cola you got there, yum.

Good morning Kraven, i see you down there. How are you today?

Really good Rose. I sure hope it cools down for you soon, this hot this early = a long summer. Sad to hear about THG's loss, it's painful. All my flowers are doing well, I have quite a variety this run, not as big as you though, Joe that bud sure does looks tasty.

THG,
My condolences on the passing of Lucy as her journey takes her across the Rainbow Bridge. Peace be with you.

Thank you all for your thoughts. They both did live long, happy and healthy lives, but like mebeafarmer said, they are family members. Yes, the good memories outweigh the pain of loosing them. But if you have pets, you have to love them enough to let them go when it is their time. And I have a bunch of them waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge! Each and every one of them has a special place in my heart.

The heat is getting tiring. Rosebud, glad the plants are doing okay. I was worried about them. Yes, I do have a couple of Z99. They are still small. I don't know why my organic grows always seem to grow so slow. The plant I lost was a CBD plant, not one of yours. The Nordle is doing well. The Harley is not very big, but is hanging in there. I have 4 plants under the LEDs right now, but one of them, a Boy Scout Cookie is showing male. so he will go away. I ordered more Satori seeds.

Life has been really hectic the last 4 weeks and the plants have suffered. Things are getting back to normal, except for the heat. And it looks to be getting back down into the nineties next week. The 4th of July is always a huge event up here, drawing thousands of people to our little community. I participated in the festivities in my younger days.

Going to get some of the small plants transplanted today. I will take the boy out of the flowering room.

Rosebud, I love your new avi!

Stay cool, enjoy your day and BIU as needed.

THC, is Satori by Mandela seeds the one I'm looking for, I keep hearing wonderful things about it so I was looking for some beans to add to my collection and wanted to make sure it was by the right breeder?

Latest posts

Back