Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: BHC..checking in on this Fine Sunday Morning :bong: Hope every1 is doing good:bolt::bong:

good morning 4u hope your having a good weekend :ciao:

ok BHC time to :bolt: ill leave ya these
:bong1::bong1: :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:
till i get back :p

:bong: :bong: morning all lets start the day with breakfast for our heads. :bong: :bong:

Hope everyone is feeling good this morning

Have these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: and enjoy the day

Busy morning....now break time for a bit.:bong2::bong2::bong2: pass :bong1:

:bong: :bong: Thanks pcduck I need another:bong1: hit and another:bong1: It Sunday try not to work to hard.

Better have acouple of these be fore you start back:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Works all done ozzydiodude :aok::bong2:
Did my garden to 12/12 today:bong2:
Now it is BIU the rest of the day:bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: off to fight the shopping croud.:chuck::chuck:.but i better get Mind set:bong::bong::bong: much better..check back in later..Duck..dont work to hard..and How is your grow? anything New? Here :bong1: needs cleaning:rofl:

Grow is going great 4u2sm0ke:):bong2:
and my :bong1: needs cleaning too:bong2::bong2:

:bong2::bong2::bong2:
These are some clones of bubba/kush that I had thrown away, then thought better of it:)

They came out of my bubble cloner, then sat in my waste basket for about 40 minutes.:bong2:

I then did the worst thing possible :laugh: I put them in MG soil:eek:

Some yellowing but plenty on new green too. :bong2:

100_1221.JPG

Howdy BHC...East Coasters now in seshun :bong2: :D ...Hope everyone's weekend is goin' great...Nice lookin' Bubba duck ...Let's hit it :bong: this 4u guys and gals...:D :bong1: pass it along ...BIU

guess yer right UK, maybe Eastern, no coast??? i actually have a time tryin' to figure out the time zones...I dunno, :bong2: but i guess it's about that time in Chicago :ciao: ..??? BIU :D :bong:

:bong: :bong: Time to:bolt: to hospital, mom tried of food.

enjoy these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: with my blessing

tn_toker420 said:
guess yer right UK, maybe Eastern, no coast??? i actually have a time tryin' to figure out the time zones...I dunno, :bong2: but i guess it's about that time in Chicago :ciao: ..??? BIU :D :bong:

sorry toker my badd :ignore: i meant i wasnt on the east coast ,,,damed if i know when 4.20 is there ,,can just about remebers the UKs :rofl:

BIU :bongin::bongin:

Latest posts

Back