Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong::bong::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: let me score some of that here's some g13 for everyone...

hey there earlmaster09 nice bong pic. Now all you need to do is go to the very first post on page 1 and pick a number that is not already taken, Pm Trillions of Atoms your request and number, then post your number in your sig:)

Whew that was a lot..Now lets :bong2::bongin:

earlmaster09 said:
i pm'd trillions last night waiting for a reply, i requested 2121

It may take TOA awhile before he gets back to ya..So if the number is not taken go ahead and put it in your signature, so that all members will know of your membership. :bolt::bong2:

pcduck said:
It may take TOA awhile before he gets back to ya..So if the number is not taken go ahead and put it in your signature, so that all members will know of your membership. :bolt::bong2:
sweet, i figured it might take a bit

so these g13's im tokin on..., a buddy did a real gnarly sog scrog each bud is just one plant so they only maxed at like 12" for the biggest buds, smallest weight for one nug was 4.3 grams biggest weight was 31.somethin grams, he did a real proper job with those, i was happy to help him prune em up

earlmaster09 said:
sweet, i figured it might take a bit

:rofl: didnt take that Long:giggle: you special one you:bong:

TOA...:ciao: here :bong1: when you return..glad to see ya..Dam...hey duck...?..I need a Lighter man..and im outta matches..

one time i rolled some cardboard real tight and lit on the stove to smoke one, so janky, hopefully theres a gas station nearby....

I think its 420 out in the Atlantic somewhere right now, but what the funk? I just got this. I have bongs, bubblers, sherlocks, and hookahs, but I noticed the other day(while I was smoking:joint4:) that I have no nice spoons to enjoy. Introducing the latest addition to my collection packed with some fresh lemon skunk for our smoking pleasure. I call it "lowdoe baggins", but dont let the name fool you. Both whats in it and itself were not low doe. lol.

001.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: didnt take that Long:giggle: you special one you:bong:

TOA...:ciao: here :bong1: when you return..glad to see ya..Dam...hey duck...?..I need a Lighter man..and im outta matches..

Hey 4u2sm0ke just got me a 5 pack of lighters from Wally world, Do you want a blue one, a red one or a black one?...I will do a pretest for ya :bong2::bong2::bong2: yeah they work:stoned:

pcduck said:
I am a :bong1: myself and like doing :bong1: at the 20 :bong2::bong2:

Thats why the spoon thing never came up before now I guess.:laugh: The blue :bong1: in my original post is my baby. So Im filling it now because you called me out.

chefboyrd420 said:
I think its 420 out in the Atlantic somewhere right now, but what the funk? I just got this. I have bongs, bubblers, sherlocks, and hookahs, but I noticed the other day(while I was smoking:joint4:) that I have no nice spoons to enjoy. Introducing the latest addition to my collection packed with some fresh lemon skunk for our smoking pleasure. I call it "lowdoe baggins", but dont let the name fool you. Both whats in it and itself were not low doe. lol.

Sweet...hows it hit? Pass that Dank..over here to Seattle...Let me test

"Lowdoe baggins" :hubba: Only top dollar is spent on my pleasures:giggle: thanks for shareing with us:bong:

Happy 420 Eastcoast! Have a rip a dis!:bong1: Its awesome, 4u! Thanks. I always check hole sizes b 4 I buy to make sure it rips.

pcduck said:
Hey 4u2sm0ke just got me a 5 pack of lighters from Wally world, Do you want a blue one, a red one or a black one?...I will do a pretest for ya :bong2::bong2::bong2: yeah they work:stoned:

:rofl: duck you always make me laugh...what you keeping the Green ones:lama:Ill take the Black one..along with that:bong1: thanks:bong:

Latest posts

Back