Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ozzydiodude said:
:bong: :bong: Good evening all time for second Wake N Bake of the day. Had a nice nap.

Join me and relax with a bubble hash loaded
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:ciao: you and I would Have a Hoot if we hung out ..I love nothing better then a good power Nap on a Saturday..then a wake and bake again..Sure glad Mom is do better..wishing she stays in good health..Did you make that bubble hash? I didnt care much 4 it when i was younger..but after kulling some plants this season i have been thinking on makeing some next fall if have issues..Time to :bong: here:bong1:

ozzydiodude said:
:bong: :bong: Hey BHCers I was messing around in the user cp and tried to mark The BHC as a member and it say TCVG was controler he gone I thought. Who takes care of it now?:confused2:

Another fresh loaded
:bong1: :bong1:
is waiting for y'll

it happened when TCVG ran BPOTM..he in no way has anything to do with this Club...Trillion of Atoms is Founder and sole controler...its just something that has not been corrected..:ciao::bong:

ozzydiodude said:
:bong: :bong: Hey BHCers I was messing around in the user cp and tried to mark The BHC as a member and it say TCVG was controler he gone I thought. Who takes care of it now?:confused2:

Another fresh loaded
:bong1: :bong1:
is waiting for y'll

it happened when TCVG ran BPOTM..he in no way has anything to do with this Club...Trillion of Atoms is Founder and sole controler...its just something that has not been corrected..:ciao::bong:

pcduck said:
Tell your son congrats on the win and the 3 for 3 performance 4u2sm0ke
What happen to the Ice was she to close to the Dr.?
Was the bomb a success?

Did a little shooting, a little bulldozing, and a lot of :bong1: here. It was a beautiful day here:)

Now where did I set my bong? My friend left a few nugs:):bolt::bong2:

I think my ice looks as she does due to me running it dry a few times..they are low on plant..I just moved 4 rooted clones of this one...to my soil mix..looks like another one for outside...sure hope its female..otherwise it will be like my LST thread ..should I get a bigger bucket? does DWC need to be transplanted? could it get root bound in there? I know it is strating to smell when I add nutes..I am doing a whole res cange Monday..well gotta grow now:ciao::bong:

:ciao: Yamoussoukro, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) it's 4:20 :bong:

where ever the Hell this is.:giggle:.its time to Hit this :bong1:

:bong: :bong: Good morning it Sunday now here

I learn to make bubble hash a few years ago. It grows on you.:stoned: You must be feeling fine tonight your double posting:giggle:eek:r the server is:confused2:

Ready and waiting for y'll:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :peace:

hello ozzie...still Saturday here in seattle for another 2 hrs...I was double drinking Last Saturday..so Im makeing up for it this Saturday...only thing is...I will be here in my Morning for a wake and bake..and Not passed out on back porch:rofl: enjoy your Sunday..Tell Mom we are thinking of her:ciao: :bong:

I think everybody on this site needs a :bong1:
Including Hick and Stoney Bud/Potus and NCH
Take this :bong1: and hit it.:bong2::bong2::bong2:
Now don't ya feel better? I know I do :rofl::rofl:

:bong: :bong: Good Morning HAPPY EASTER

I join you this morning I broke out a new Lb this morning I'll fill them All a bowl or joint their choice if they play nice today.

Mom just called her feeling good today wants a pack of lifesavers So I'm:bolt: to the hospital then back it's cloning and tranplant day :farm: wrk never done:D

Til later I leave these for y'll
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:ciao: friends...:bong:

duck..sounds like the old farts of the site need some Preperation H huh:giggle: Lets not bring that crap in here and mess up our Great High..Looks to be 50F and rain off/on. Here :bong1:just Packed freshly 4u:aok:

ozzie...good news Moms asking for Lifesavers...be sure to get a varriaty..and let us know how the visit goes...Fresh :bong1: when you get back

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
:bolt::bong:

Wait I need to get in on this BHC. Will post pic when I get home of one of mu peices ( I collect...... Its a problem). How do you find out what numbers there are? I would like to be #666...... Happy Easter!

Shockeclipse said:
Wait I need to get in on this BHC. Will post pic when I get home of one of mu peices ( I collect...... Its a problem). How do you find out what numbers there are? I would like to be #666...... Happy Easter!

:ciao: glad you want to be a part of the greatest club on the net...However that # belongs to DubbaMan..please go to thread start and chose one that has not been taken..some like to use thier post # of the :bong: pic..then when you have one chosen PM Trillion of Atoms from the thread start BHC# and post# of piece and he will be glad to Add ya..but let me be the first to :welcome: you.... Here :bong1: Fresh packed PurpleBud 2day:lama:

oh and put BHC# in signature so we can id you in the forrums:aok:

hope to see ya around..untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back