Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree duck..and have asked the same ???? about just deleteing them..insted of closed. I think MarrP..and the other site owners really need to do something.:confused2:...I hate to see it become deminished..as it looks as tho it is:bong:...I :heart: this site..this is Home..but im affraid untill i can come on and BUZZ around the boards like i use too...I will stick to my BHC Buddies:here:bong1:...My DWC still hasnt shown..i just put the first rooted clone into soil today..lol..Have been leaveing shed door open from 4pm untill midnight to help aid in the heat exhaust..I do lite the back somewhat:rofl: but am trying to get to 4/20..then will all be flower..i have some clones in Bubblers that look like thy will be on time:yay:for soil and then outside..wel need to go Sons Baseball game.:clap:.Talk with ya Later my friend:bong:

UKgirl420 said:
time to :bolt:
have a great day 4u:heart:

duck is that pooch back to himself yet ? and dont work to hard outside :p

enjoy your weekend BHC

:bong1::bong1::bong1:

I will ....:bong: U2 UKgirl:D :hubba: :heart:

Have a great day at the ballpark 4u2sm0ke Hope your son's team wins.:)
I also love this site, this is my home base. Just don't like it getting degraded.

UKgirl420 The pooch is doing better:) not eating yet though:( Thanks for asking:)

Hey Oz Hope things are getting better your way.:aok:

Now time to do a :bong1: ..BIU

pcduck said:
I also love this site, this is my home base. Just don't like it getting degraded.
:confused2: i don't get that statement. who's degrading the site :confused2: I know i'm not on here enough to see all the chat-opera's that are going on but from what i do get to read (and most times choose to) i've seen nothing of any site bashing going on you got a link :eek:

Afternoon everyone...

:bong: :D

I too have a warm spot for this site. Have been to others, but this is it.

:bong: :bong:

Just wish I could make it in more. Lately its a pop in when I can.

:bong: :bong:

All the best BHC ! ! ! :aok:

pcduck said:

Dubbaman said:
:confused2: i don't get that statement. who's degrading the site :confused2: I know i'm not on here enough to see all the chat-opera's that are going on but from what i do get to read (and most times choose to) i've seen nothing of any site bashing going on you got a link :eek:

Degraded as like the server not keeping up. No maintenance...

I don't know nothing about "chat-opera's", I don't like opera, I do like doing :bong1: though:bong2::bong2:

:bong: :bong: BIU and good afternoon all

Let's have a round:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

4u we're here for you, and I agree there are some weird posters around now. I think some have been settled in. Happy to see your smiling face again:p

Dubbaman you :evil: thing he's on a rant about everyone complaning about the server issue.

pcduck thing are a little better today Thanks for asking. Is the pup drinking water? If not get him to drink some and he normally will start eating. If he is weak try a little milk.

Ukgirl and SmokinMom there waiting on you:bong1: :bong1:

And this:bong1: is for the next one here

Thanks ozzie:bong: glad to hear mom is doing better...

Sons team Won..and he was 3 for 3 on hitting..:yay: all singles..but right up the middle like hes taught:clap:..

BIU...BHC:bolt::bong:

:ciao: just some green for the page:bong:

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

040.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

Tell your son congrats on the win and the 3 for 3 performance 4u2sm0ke
What happen to the Ice was she to close to the Dr.?
Was the bomb a success?

Did a little shooting, a little bulldozing, and a lot of :bong1: here. It was a beautiful day here:)

Now where did I set my bong? My friend left a few nugs:):bolt::bong2:

:bong: :bong: Good afternoon BHCers

Mom looking go. Just back from Hospital.

:banana::yay: to little 4u keep up the 3 for 3's and old dad can retire early:aok: Agent Chubby Cheeks:giggle: Good looking ladies, many hours of tranquility and relaxation there.

Hey duck you said some shoting did you hit the barn this time.:p

There waiting on y'll:bong1: :bong1: :peace:

ozzydiodude said:
Hey duck you said some shoting did you hit the barn this time.

The barn, the river, the lake, and a few other things, like this :bong1:.:rofl::rofl:

Nice that things are getting better. Here take this :bong1: and BIU .

:bong: :bong: Good evening all time for second Wake N Bake of the day. Had a nice nap.

Join me and relax with a bubble hash loaded
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:bong: :bong: Hey BHCers I was messing around in the user cp and tried to mark The BHC as a member and it say TCVG was controler he gone I thought. Who takes care of it now?:confused2:

Another fresh loaded
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:
is waiting for y'll

Latest posts

Back