Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im partial to bongs also but its 5:45am and Ive got a serious clog, Im going to have to do a full cleaning today Ive just been lazy lol...

4u2smoke Have fun in your shed and remember to snap some pics of the crate.

My lights are on right now but its dark outside and if I open the closet door the whole neighborhood will be able to see the bright light.... In an hour I will go check on things

pcduck said:
Morning Fellow Bongers:ciao: BIU time here :bong2::bong2:

Nice sunny day here:) Maybe get some outdoor work done:bong2:

Morning duck..glad to hear weather is warming up 4U;) ..I put my Mother frosting in the ground..Have a great day my friend:bong:

058.JPG

059.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
goodmorning 4u and duck :ciao:

:bong1:

Happy Saturday Girl:heart::bong:

its a great day to be a Bonger:giggle:

Im High as HELL NOW:lama:

MindzEye said:
My lights are on right now but its dark outside and if I open the closet door the whole neighborhood will be able to see the bright light.... In an hour I will go check on things

I have same problem now in shed with a total of 3800watts of HD lighting..i can direct Seattle air traffic...:rofl: take care and be safe:bong:

YES!! Clog is clear, I have some purple crush and I have to cut it with scissors because you cant tear the weed apart.... Damn I wish you all were here this is really somthing to brag about! Top Notch bud...

MindzEye said:
Im partial to bongs also but its 5:45am and Ive got a serious clog, Im going to have to do a full cleaning today Ive just been lazy lol...

4u2smoke Have fun in your shed and remember to snap some pics of the crate.

:ciao: just 4u...

Im fighting mites as you know and its hard to treat the crate..they are getting bad..will go with Dr.Doom this weekend..wish me luck:bolt::bong:

047.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
:holysheep: she is a stunner 4u are you doing a gj on them :bong1:

No..not this summer..i will post their progress in here..dont care for server busy..and feel it meeses with me head..lol..will post as people request..hard to stay on top of all the ones i had..and hard to when server busy..I am doing a GJ on the outside grow..but not on here on MP..sorry..enjoy your Saturday:bong:

Looking real nice 4u2sm0ke:aok:

It sure would be nice if they made something safe and effective for those pesky mites. :bolt::bong2:

Yes that busy server thing is annoying. MaYBE it would be less annoying if we knew that MP was trying to remedy the problem. But they just don't seem to care:( ...:bolt::bong2:

41f and sunny:)

pcduck said:
Have fun in your shed 4u2sm0ke Might as well do one of these first :bong1:

I am also doing a little gardening this morning;)

Great..:bong: thanks and here:bong1: loaded some fresh PurpleBud just cured..enjoy:bong:

MindzEye said:
YES!! Clog is clear, I have some purple crush and I have to cut it with scissors because you cant tear the weed apart.... Damn I wish you all were here this is really somthing to brag about! Top Notch bud...

great News...That purple kush is some sticky stuff huh? sounds pretty fresh:D ...how about sending me some to try out..:rofl: Heres some PurpleBud...beans from seedsman..just finished cure..smooth hitting..you need some?:giggle: enjoy your Saturday my friend..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

023.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

I just got high from looking at your buds 4u2sm0ke:bong2:
Looking real nice.
When is the Purple Frosting gonna be coming of age?
:bolt::bong2:

pcduck said:
Yes that busy server thing is annoying. MaYBE it would be less annoying if we knew that MP was trying to remedy the problem. But they just don't seem to care:( ...:bolt::bong2:

41f and sunny:)

Oh No they care im sure...just maybe not know what to do..I dont know anything about these PC things or servers..i do know that on other sites i attend there are way more people on at the same time..and never had a server issue yet..so i dont buy the " Popular site bit" when i get server busy..i see maybe a dozen people on..I think Hick is right and threads like this need to be removed and re-started..and I also dont know why they have to have so many stupid threads either..im sure cleaning up a site after a while is time consumeing..but sure would be nice to come and stay for a while when wanted..okay thats my Vent for the day...gonna stop b4 i ruin my high..or the server to busy to let me post this:rofl::bong:

62f and cloudy:giggle:

pcduck said:
I just got high from looking at your buds 4u2sm0ke:bong2:
Looking real nice.
When is the Purple Frosting gonna be coming of age?
:bolt::bong2:

have some Hanging as we :bong:...and will be shareing with you all soon:aok: untill then here:bong1:

4u2sm0ke said:
Oh No they care im sure...just maybe not know what to do..I dont know anything about these PC things or servers..i do know that on other sites i attend there are way more people on at the same time..and never had a server issue yet..so i dont buy the " Popular site bit" when i get server busy..i see maybe a dozen people on..I think Hick is right and threads like this need to be removed and re-started..and I also dont know why they have to have so many stupid threads either..im sure cleaning up a site after a while is time consumeing..but sure would be nice to come and stay for a while when wanted..okay thats my Vent for the day...gonna stop b4 i ruin my high..or the server to busy to let me post this:rofl::bong:

62f and cloudy:giggle:

Lol...I do not know a whole lot about computers myself, but have been on other sites with thousands of more people on line and not have this server busy problems.....If they say it is b/c of threads of this type, then it must be a memory storage problem. Which they could delete a lot of crap by deleting old closed threads. I just seen this the other day,'This thread has been beaten like a dead horse, thread close'. Why didn't they just delete it instead of just closing it?...I just don't know, but I do know how to use a bong:):bong2:

time to :bolt:
have a great day 4u:heart:

duck is that pooch back to himself yet ? and dont work to hard outside :p

enjoy your weekend BHC

:bong1::bong1::bong1:

Latest posts

Back