Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:yay: for the weekend :bong2: :bong2:
Here UKgirl420 take this :bong1: and hit this...mixture of Red Dragon and Bubba/kush .....:bong2::bong2:

:bong: :bong: Hey everyone BAD start to today been at hospital with mom again. Will fill in later when I know more PEACE:peace:

Do these and keep mom in your good thought:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Oh no ozzy, :( Im so sorry.

Kids hope from school today its Good Friday. Good Friday for who??? :p

Took a break from smoking ysterday and really want to tell my bong hello right now and I can't.

Oh well.....someone here will take my hit for me.

This time next week I'll be with some MPers in Cali!!!! :D

Alright, lets see. Hopefully your still interested in these pics cause I just took a couple to show. Here is my bargain buy Zong ($125) stuffed with a bud just for you guys :bong1: and a couple extra pics of what I'm fillin it with. Just some nice buds I think anyone could appreciate. I just hope the quality is good enough.... I forgot them all the first time. Little fuzzy, sorry. Lets try that again!

012.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

those pics are to small. There is no justice in that! Sorry. Still tryin to figure this out. and the server constantly denys me.

012-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

pcduck said:
My dog is back and is sleeping. He has never looked better:)

Now back to the business of BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::)

Thats great news my friend..sorry been down and out this week..sure glad its Friday:yay::bong:

Hows your stash doing duck?:ciao:

chefboyrd420 said:
those pics are to small. There is no justice in that! Sorry. Still tryin to figure this out. and the server constantly denys me.

wow thats some good looking bud..:D

I see a Bong...

I see weed....

what I dont see is a BHC#....its easy someone here will help you find one..most of your Hazeing is donne:giggle: until you become a Certified Member..I cant give you my address to send me some of that FAT dank:p ..just playn...am i? Im high as Hell and its friday..become a member please..Thanks have a great weekend:ciao:

Marsrover1 said:
Its Friday night once more, time to break out the smoking gear almost 4:20 here Wait for it.......

I aint waiting no more:bong::bong::bong:

:bolt::watchplant::bong:

ozzydiodude said:
:bong: :bong: Hey everyone BAD start to today been at hospital with mom again. Will fill in later when I know more PEACE:peace:

Do these and keep mom in your good thought:bong1:

My prayers are with you tonight ozzie..tell Mom we are haveing this sess in her HONOR :bong: and passes to next Member in session...

what I dont see is a BHC#....its easy someone here will help you find one..most of your Hazeing is donne:giggle: until you become a Certified Member..I cant give you my address to send me some of that FAT dank:p ..just playn...am i? Im high as Hell and its friday..become a member please..Thanks have a great weekend:ciao:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty easy to please. I'll take any number, but how does it work? Who do I need to ask? I gotta tell ya, I spent the last 5 days doing not much but reading old threads. igotgreensmon originally introduced me to the site a couple mothes ago and i kinda poked around but never really read much. Then this last week I started reading all the essentials and all the crazy guides you guys have for EVERYTHING I needed to know. Thank you all. The endless amount of information on this site is priceless. I'm going to start a journal soon. Just waiting on some equipment and an order from attitude that should be here in about a week:hairpull:

trillions of atoms said:
Ok...

Lets all get a bonghitters club going!

This is the scoop:

All you gotta do to join is Show a pic of any kind of water pipe, any size, shape, form , material, etc.....

The more ingenuitive the better!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to see what kind of pipes we can come up with and we can do a "session" where we all pull out a bong and toke together!!!!

IDK just thought it would be cool...

Ive got bongs but i wanted to show my new water-pipe bub Fishy.

Any other joiners? My member number is 610

you pick your own ;)

theres your answer chefboyrd420 :bong1:

also glad your liking the site :D

:bong: :bong:BUI have a good weekend everyone.

Thanks SM UKgirl pcduck and 4u for thoughts and prayers.
Here's a round for everyone good health.
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

SM please be careful with the driving and smoking or the BHC will spank you with a wet noodle if you get cuaght:p

Welcome Chef go to the first page of bong hitter club thread the list of member is there with their # pick any # not used and PM to TOA and your in.

4u I'm happy to see your chubby little checks again.Time for you to catch up 4u
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

okay. If the list is up to date, I'll take #58008. Which is boobs on a calculator for those of you who don't know.... I know, I know, Hold your applause. :clap: I'm a sophisticated kinda person.

Latest posts

Back