Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Certainly I will take another one, and I'd be more than happy too share too! I just got home from an interview that went exceptionally well! Got to keep my fingers and toes crossed! :rofl::bong::bong2::48:

:bong: :bong: Good afternoon all. Thank for your thoughts.I can finally make love with my bong instead of porclien throne. :giggle: still can not seem to wake up for long. I am going over moms house and sleep on the sun porch for a while and soak in some sun. That will straighten me up. like my ladies a thrive in the sun.

pc that is great about your puppy.

cadlakmike1 hope you get the job.

Til later enjoy these
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Thanks ozzydiodude. Glad to see you are able to BIU a little. :bong2::bong2::bong2:

BIU Everyone

This will be good "the server is buzy"is in the smiles window

Its 4:20 East Coast Let's all fire one up

well here is my piece. I call it the dark knight.

Dark Knight.jpg

BHC# 060644

:bong: :bong: Good Evening to all and to all a loaded :bong1: That's my campain platform for President..:aok:

Welcome to the BHC sumwhiteguy nice bong looks like it needs loaded. grab one :bong1:and BIU
Me feeling better. Sunshine works wonders. Let's all enjoy life with plenty of
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:
Time to BIU
:bong2::bong2::bong2:

Its 4:20 somewhere :bong2::bong2::bong2:

My pooch is doing better UKgirl420, just doing a lot of sleeping, not eating yet:( Thanks for asking

excellent news ..
let sleeping dogs lie :giggle:

:bongin::bongin::bongin:

and ...the weekend is here :woohoo:

Latest posts

Back