Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Loadin' another up 4u :bong1: :bong: , BIU folks :D ...Warmin' up for the Eastern Sesh , :bong2: ...Duck, really hate hearing bad news about any beloved pet, truly hope things work out and she's well again ...Anybody else seeing any snow out right now ??? It's been dustin' off and on a little here, kinda surprised...glad i hadn't put any babies outside yet ...Hope everyone's havin a nice afternoon , if not here ya go :bong1: :bong:

No crap!!!! suns shinning here in Seattle thinking we mayy get 70 today..Sukkas :rofl: got my shades on and tn_tokers :bong1: im doing Great:yay:

Hittin' one for Brasilia :ciao: :bong: ...And another for Seoul tokin' A.M. :bong: :ciao: ...And heck, here's one for tokers in Seattle :bong1: ;) :bong: ...BIU folks

goodevening BHC :bong1:

sorry its afternoon 4U ,,sm duck ozzy oh and just about everyone else in the bhc :D

what evertime it is B I U

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

well nobodys tokin :fid:

so im taking a leaf outta moms book and ill take em all in the bath with me and wash a way the days woes ,,:bong1::bong1::bong1:
but ,,,i ll leave one for the next bonger that comes along :p

:bong1:

hey Im in the house now, but Im not going to tote a bong today instead a cloud of smoke is following me into the room from my honey blunt lemon diesel in it.....

Ill start the sesh by passing you the blunt, its a long rach to the UK but I can make it...

just lit the roach from my honey blunt lol... looks like Im back to good old trusty... my bong

UKgirl420 said:
well nobodys tokin :fid:

so im taking a leaf outta moms book and ill take em all in the bath with me and wash a way the days woes ,,:bong1:
but ,,,i ll leave one for the next bonger that comes along :p

:bong1:

Make room :heart: My days full of woes:giggle:

:bong::bong::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Make room :heart: My days full of woes:giggle:

:bong::bong::bong:

okay 4u i ,made room :p ,,come and wash em away :hubba: just bring :bong1: ready loaded with some of your fine herb ;) and you may even get a back scrub :giggle:

4u2sm0ke said:
I dont know what to say my friend:eek: ....I will tell you we had a small pomerainian that i got when my first Daughter was born..it was her Little buddy..Well after 9 years..we was staying with some friends and she got into the nieghbors yard and two Germin sheppards tore her up good..took $1100 to fix her..only to have her hit By a car and killed instantly 6 months Later..Not sure if this id relavant to you or not..We will go to great lengths to try keep our long loved pets alive...brings us to today..My Dog Daisey..my best friend..shes 9 now..golden lab..gained lots of weight in the last 5 years and had a few close counters with death herself..most cause kids throw balls and dont know its going to go to traffic...well her hips are real bad this winter..with the time off i have now i will install the handycap ramp on my front porch 4 her..Hope to get another year or two outta her..its funny how we get attached to these critters like our children...i supose that dont..have no :heart: well its comeing up on 4:20 East Coast:bong: and i have rambled enough..Good luck 2U my friend and I am here 4U:cool: :bolt::bong:

If it wasn't for my dog I would be talking to myself....and everybody knows what they say about talking to yourself:eek: I just hope the dog doesn't start answering although he would most likely make more sence than me.;):D:bong2:

UKgirl420 said:
okay 4u i ,made room :p ,,come and wash em away :hubba: just bring :bong1: ready loaded with some of your fine herb ;) and you may even get a back scrub :giggle:

I think I just seen 4u2sm0ke :fly: by. He was in a jet that looked like a giant :bong1: leaving a trail of:heart:. You should expect him in about 14 hours for that back rub UKgirl420 :bolt::bong2:

Morning UKgirl420 and the rest of the BHC:ciao:

Gonna do a couple :bong2::bong2: then take my dog to the vets.

Have a great BIU today:bong2::bong2:

good morning, stupid birds outside woke me up an hour early.... Anyone have a pellet gun on them?

:ciao: BHC..:bong:

Ukgirl...you Rock my World :heart::bong:

duck....send good vibes your way...Good luck doggie duck

MindzEye..I have one i use on nieghbors Cats:giggle: but maybe they knew you needed this :bong1: and hour earlier today...

As for the rest of you Kats..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back