Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can believe it:eek: It is $733 to get my dog better.
What a bummer of a day:( and it is on the same day a month later.:(
What else can go wrong? This sucks. I go in for a simple ear problem(at least I thought) and now they are talking about put him down. I hate Dr.'s and doggie doctors too.

Good afternoon Bongers.... It has been a nice warm Monday.. Im smokin some OG Kush and somthing else cant remember the name... And my red diesels are taking off now, went from 1 to 3 nodes in 5 days, all I had to do was fix the ph...

sorry about your puppy dog, Duck. I would get a second opinion before letting they put him down.

Ozzy sick y'll do these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:
I'm off to bed.

Hey BHC...

:bong: :bong: :bong:

got some catchin up to do...

:bong: :bong: :bong:

did a quick scan over some random pages, sorry to hear about your pooch there duck.

:bong: :bong:

:bong: Im More Of a BLUNT GURL...... :smoke1:But Ill Hit Anything.... :2940th_rasta:N Pass It 2 Da Homie.... NOw U HIt IT..... :48: :ccc: Cuz Sharin IS CARING :peace: :48: :bong2: :afroweed: So Lets Get Blown Kali is in the MuthaFreakin Hizzle .....

:ciao: friends..Dam duck watch those ladies of yours real close my friend..IMO..thats the only thing now that can go wrong..KEEP THE FAITH:bong: my friend

ozzie...hope you feel better tomarrow:ciao::bong:

mindzeye...its all about the PH huh? congrats hows about toseing up some pics for us?

GoNavy...welcome back glad to see ya:bong:

UKgirl420 :heart:

ThickKaliKush...you are wierding me out :bong::bong::bong:

SmokinMom..You hitting that bong yet?:bong:

Morning folks! I gotta go to the dentist today. My 1st cleaning/exam in over 3 yrs. Long overdue.

Joy.

Would much rather be hanging with you guys.

pc, hope your dog is ok.

Thanks everybody. I am taking my dog to another vet tomorrow and see what they say. They say bad things happen in threes', what else can happen? I sure don't want to find out. At least I got my :bong1: and I know how to use it.
:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Morning all I HLH y'll feel better than me stomach flu is a female dog.
. SM You better brush before you go. I had my dentist ask "Do you have a joint you can spar" I go three times a yr and dont pay anything just a oz a year. I love bartering.

SM, 4u,pc UK and anybody else that needs one. There Here:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

pc I hope the puppy get a better finding at next vet.

SmokinMom said:
Morning folks! I gotta go to the dentist today. My 1st cleaning/exam in over 3 yrs. Long overdue.

Joy.

Would much rather be hanging with you guys.

pc, hope your dog is ok.

:eek: ..3 years Mom...Hope your :D ..dont look like TURKEYNECKS :rofl: you gonna be there a while:giggle:...shoulda take :bong1: just my thoughts:p

pcduck said:
Thanks everybody. I am taking my dog to another vet tomorrow and see what they say. They say bad things happen in threes', what else can happen? I sure don't want to find out. At least I got my :bong1: and I know how to use it.
:bong2:

I dont know what to say my friend:eek: ....I will tell you we had a small pomerainian that i got when my first Daughter was born..it was her Little buddy..Well after 9 years..we was staying with some friends and she got into the nieghbors yard and two Germin sheppards tore her up good..took $1100 to fix her..only to have her hit By a car and killed instantly 6 months Later..Not sure if this id relavant to you or not..We will go to great lengths to try keep our long loved pets alive...brings us to today..My Dog Daisey..my best friend..shes 9 now..golden lab..gained lots of weight in the last 5 years and had a few close counters with death herself..most cause kids throw balls and dont know its going to go to traffic...well her hips are real bad this winter..with the time off i have now i will install the handycap ramp on my front porch 4 her..Hope to get another year or two outta her..its funny how we get attached to these critters like our children...i supose that dont..have no :heart: well its comeing up on 4:20 East Coast:bong: and i have rambled enough..Good luck 2U my friend and I am here 4U:cool: :bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back