Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont normally advertise for places, but GrassCity.com is where I bought the Molino Glass Bong. The bong arrived from the netherlans in fine shape, but the bowl broke when I put it in sonic cleaner. I emailed GrassCity and they sent me another Bong[Molino Glass ICE Bong #2] and a bowl, but the bowl was shattered. I emailed again and GrassCity sent me another Molino Glass ICE Bong and another bowl in perfect shape. All for the original price of just $50 including shipping :woohoo: :woohoo: what a deal eh?? 3 very nice Molino Glass bongs ;)

BTW, when I went to a Chicago botique to get a replacement bowl, it was almost as much as the bong, so I went surfing and found 2 new bowls for $28 US shipped. Now all 3 bongs are perfect and I even still use the original bowl, I just flamed the chipped area with a torch until smooth

toke@smoke420 said:
ya i forgot what good deals they got online for everything, i hate geting stuff sent to me but doing with MJ but man cant beat those prices....i got it on favorites now, haaha i know the head shops must be banking of stoners especially new bong lovers as they break em alot more, is it discreet shipping?

it was in a plain box, customs label says glass pipe. :hubba:

toke@smoke420 said:
man you think ice catcher hard have ya cleaned a perculator?
Yes i have and i have to do it again here soon :rant: it bites when the perc gets clogged up with bits of crap. I use mean green and it eats it up or jsut soak it in ISO for a few days first.

Heres another site that has nice prices with good stuff

hxxp://www.bongs-sale.com

:rofl: I have family that worked for some of the bigger aspects of the Post Office and let me tell you Ive seen and heard about some of the things that get sent through the mail legally and they just have no care or worry about the 5lbs that gets sent to X place so they can have it during their religous festivals ;)

Time to put on my knickers and hit the BONG.....uh....i mean the links :D

gunna drink some sangria before i head off. Hopefully i can still break 45 on the front 9 LOL

its twighlight league bitches hahahahaahahah golf is so much fun when you don't try to hard.

mmmmmmmmmm sangria......cold and TASTEY :hubba:

Latest posts

Back