Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:holysheep: ...sry i missed the last few sessions folks, i stupidly locked myself out when i went to check on my babies...But i still managed to get baked...After trying to get back in for an hour i decided to walk up to my neighbors to use the phone...Well luckily their daughter came home and happened to have a little to twist up...and well after 3 hours or so i've made it back...What a journey, i'm tellin ya...I didn't stop swearing for 45 minutes:eek: ...till the next toke

:bong2: Here's another...why stop at one?

resizedBong.JPG

well the smoke sesh is dedicated to my buddy who couldent handle pressure of withdraw and shot himself RIP youll be missed, but never forgotten....

edit: so messed up the govrmnt over prescribes pain meds to anyone,teens even, when a good herb couldent kill a fly and treat many same things the pills can.

toke@smoke420 said:
well the smoke sesh is dedicated to my buddy who couldent handle pressure of withdraw and shot himself RIP youll be missed, but never forgotten....

edit: so messed up the government over prescribes pain meds to anyone,teens even, when a good herb couldent kill a fly and treat many same things the pills can.
Hopefully he didn't have to die in vain, and things will change soon. Rest in peace.
This bongload is dedicated to the memory of your friend!! :bong2:

why even mention the chat if your not going to talk to people when they say something to ya.

sry i forgot to post pic on first post...But i having uploading errors on the attachment manager...Can anyone help me out???

Latest posts

Back