Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
BuddyLuv said:
4U, have you seen Grand Tourino yet?:)

Not sure..is it a new release:giggle: I dont go to Movie indoor..summer has drive in we like..but i like to buy dvd when good ones come out..is it any good? My frase so baddly done was from "Leathal weapon" my all time favorite action..maybe have to look for GT..next time at Target or Wally world..2 dvd $10..i have some on shelf still in plastic:giggle: maybe time to watch a few..lol..Have a great weekend my friend:bong:

Good Saturday Morning Folks:ciao:

57f and partly cloudy.

Waiting on the satellite dude in order to get local channels(upgrade) They suppose to be here between 12pm and 4 pm. I guess there will be a biu session for awhile:D

:bolt::bong2:

ozzydiodude said:
Have a good evening me and server not on speaking terms this evening

:ciao: you and server speaking yet? aint seen ya around and this was your last post in here..Hope all is well..and just takeing a break..lots of fresh frosting here for you when you return..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I saw ozzy briefly was online. Think he must be busy with mom.. ;)

I went out to my pumpkin patch earlier and smoked a bowl when no one was looking. :woohoo:

Then ate a magic brownie about an hour ago. :giggle:

Its a beautiful day. I think I may go sit out in the sun and let my freckles get activated for the summer. :rolleyes:

Hope everyones having great daze. I miss my bong. :bong2: Someone take a hit for me.

:evil:

:ciao:

;)

Hey everyone thank for looking out for me.

Mom is home:yay: She love the way I painted her room but decided the old drapes did not look right. So I have been to half the stores in wv to find the right ones. Gonna eat supper take a nap and BUI Y'll have a great evening and weekend

thedonofchronic said:
4 fems, 1 male, 1 unknown :bongin:

:ciao: that last one im affraid will be male..but the good side is its what I wait for..the latest showing Male..and use him for breading..even 4/6 is a great ratio congrats my friend..:bong:

SmokinMom said:
Yay the ozzman checked in!

Time for me to eat another brownie. May pop a beer open soon.

:D

Beer and brownies dont sound good at all Mom..:p :ignore:

waiting for my Mom to get home maybe take her out for some Thai :giggle: I knew you would be hiding out amungst you pumkin patch smokeing..lol..i can just visualize you hideing and sneaking a hit looking around for coast to be clear..:rofl: you crack me up

:bong:

ozzydiodude said:
Hey everyone thank for looking out for me.

Mom is home:yay: She love the way I painted her room but decided the old drapes did not look right. So I have been to half the stores in wv to find the right ones. Gonna eat supper take a nap and BUI Y'll have a great evening and weekend

Say hello and Welcome Home Mom:D

glad to hear you okay..see ya after yer nap:bong:

Latest posts

Back