Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
astro..another thing...you dont have to do that with links inside MarrP..just outside okay :bong:

astrobud said:
dream theater, dio, sorry not even close :)

okay 2 me they do..also been listening now for a while..do they have anything of they own? i have heard all remakes of other atrist..do they have they own songs? thanks:bong:

sorry for the crappy pics..i aint had me :bong: hits yet....Sundays are my no hit till 9 am days:giggle: and if it dont get here soon ill change my clocks:rofl: enjoy everyone

063.JPG

064.JPG

065.JPG

066.JPG

067.JPG

068.JPG

oh those was vegged for 2 weeks then flowered for 64 days and it in the BPOTM this month..:bong: these two look great for growing in a 1 gallon container..may get 3/4 oz dried even an ounce maybe..they are rock hard packed..but i also kept them 8 incheds away from a 1k watt hps cool tube..man i love that light..looking forward to finding another one..grabbed that last summer off craigslist for 200 bux..Ballast and all..hopeto find another score like that

yea 4u dt has been out for 22 years, they have their own stuff but also have been known to do covers, more like tributes thing is its ussally better than the origanal.the cd comes out next week and 1 version they have will have 6 cover songs bouns cd. they are considered to be the best players in the world, the drummer alone has been voted modern drummer of the year and other awards. he and the guitar and bass player went to berkley sch of music together, shoud i keep going :D if your not doing anything check it out you wont be dissapointed :hubba: pass this around for the show:joint:

are they local for you? and 22 years wow..impressive..so they must tour then? sounds as tho you is a groupy for them :giggle: nothing wrong there..they do have a good show you posted..thanks..:bong: and pass to astro:bong1:

4u2sm0ke said:
are they local for you? and 22 years wow..impressive..so they must tour then? sounds as tho you is a groupy for them :giggle: nothing wrong there..they do have a good show you posted..thanks..:bong: and pass to astro:bong1:
yea there from long island ny, im a lot furthur south. they have a tour called progressive nation 2009, dt, zappa plays zappa, pain of salvation, beardfish. im going to the one off pn09 that will also have queensrych. if yall are watching the webcast all i can say so far is :holysheep:

SmokinMom said:
If these kids dont go to bed soon, there's gonna be hell to pay!!!!

:p

40 minutes after I posted that, I bought a 12 pack of Corona, a fresh lime and went to my friends house, the one that smokes. :D We stayed up late drinking and smoking.....and I got to sleep in a blue race car bed. :p

It was funny cuz she had rolled a joint for us before I got out there. We smoked a few of mine, then decided to give hers a try. Bleh. The usual stuff around here- mexican dirt weed. :rolleyes: I told her to put that shiz out and roll a few more from my bag. ;) Much better. :hubba:

4u- don't think so.

ozzy- 14 stores? What a great son you are. I would have told ma to stick it after the 3rd store. :p

lol uk420girl. The pumpkins are something else. I think a pumpkin patch doll is much cooler then a nasty ol cabbage batch.....lol.

Its 12 noon. I am feeling a lil rough, shower-time.

:ciao:

BIU Stoped in for a quick one then back to moving furniture around Have a great Day with these :bong1::bong1::bong::bong1::bong1::bong::peace:

Thank all astro thanks for link will check it out when I get Time later all

well the boys put on a great show, down is playing now. def lepoard comes on about 3.30 est. back home for the day prolly do house things:bong:its too hot to be outside. and keep an eye on the show.ozzy you missed dt but u should give them a listen;) 4u2 im not really a groupie more of a big fan of good talent.:)if any of you are behind its the download festival webcast at xxtp://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/webcast/

Well hello there BHC. :D

I snuck into the patch with my pipe a bit ago then came in and had 1/2 a mj brownie. I feel great, 1st high of the day, unless you count the wee hours of the morning. :giggle:

Feeling optimistic about my 40th bday in Nov. :D

We have a pizza and cesar salad for dinner and I don't have to cook. Yah hooo!

:lama:

Moms high. :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Been looking at pics of one of my fav rock stars and getting a little hot and bothered. :eek: :giggle: :evil:

Do you bongers also smoke cigarettes??? I quit over 12 yrs ago. Bleh!

hi uk girl, and who is your fav rock star sm? im very high right now not far from bed. hope everybody had a good day and got all they had planned done. i didnt have anything planned so it all worked out well b/c i didnt do anything :D . lets do one more :bong:

Latest posts

Back