Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
goodmorning bong hitters :D

well its blazing sunshine and dogs are barking everywhere :hairpull:

and i have a school meeting :spit: they still allwys makes me feel like a naughty school girl getting repremanded everytime i need to see the head teacher :eek:

pcduck said:
Congrats UKgirl420 You have reached the level of master bonger

:D thanks gonna put my master skills to use right now before i :bolt:

:bong::bong::bong:

UKgirl420 said:
goodmorning bong hitters :D

well its blazing sunshine and dogs are barking everywhere :hairpull:

and i have a school meeting :spit: they still allwys makes me feel like a naughty school girl getting repremanded everytime i need to see the head teacher

:D thanks gonna put my master skills to use right now before i :bolt:

:bong::bong::bong:

haha Girl...teachers dont call me in anymore..on account i start telleing them what they are doing wrong and how they can correct them selfs..lol..havent seen a teacher in years now..may wantta try it..works 4me:D :bong:

still not ready:(..sorry about the pics..my camera sucks

Durban Poison day 79 of flower

back to :bolt::bong2::bong2: for Tuesday:aok:

100_1361.JPG

100_1360.JPG

wow they look awesome duck, how much longer they have? we got 3+ inchs of rain today, sucks. oh well lets biu :bong1: :bong1: , hopefully sm wont get lost with the great pumpkin :D

astrobud said:
wow they look awesome duck, how much longer they have? we got 3+ inchs of rain today, sucks. oh well lets biu :bong1: :bong1: , hopefully sm wont get lost with the great pumpkin :D

I am not sure Astro. This is the first time growing this strain indoors. I have always did it outside. Being that it is a sativa, I think 12 weeks. At least I hope 12 weeks, starting to get a bit warm here during the day. This morning the buds started to real swell, so I think not long, trics are milky.

now for a :bong1::bong2:

i have a hard enough time at 8, 9 weeks :eek: 12 would kill me:) i have 3 ,4 wks to go on my low riders and im already tapping my foot :watchplant: later bhc

I am definately an avid bong-hitter and want to join the BHC. :bongin:
Below is my little guy. I don't want to duplicate anyone's member number, so can someone tell me what numbers are available? I'm not that picky...as long as it's not 6's and 9's (my lot in life, lol :holysheep:)

Bong.jpg

Bong 2.jpg

hi owl, just go to the first page of this thread there is a list of members and their numbers, when you get a # just pm it to trillion of atoms, welcome aboard:welcome: and good morn to the rest of the bhc.

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

68f and raining.

Appears that today will be a good day to just watch it rain and BIU:bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back