Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
UKgirl420 said:
goodmorning BHC

:bong::bong::bong:

Rise and shine DOGGIES...its wake and bake in th UK:bong:

:ciao::heart: its way hot in the shed..so thaught i would come in and a have a few

:bong::bong::bong: ok now wheres my Hammer:stoned:

pcduck said:
Leaving for an over-nighter catch ya all tomorrow afternoon:ciao:

BIU :bolt::bong2::bong2:

Dont forget to bring back pics...you know how we Love pics..Be safe ..see ya tomarrow:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Rise and shine DOGGIES...its wake and bake in th UK:bong:

:ciao::heart: its way hot in the shed..so thaught i would come in and a have a few

:bong::bong::bong: ok now wheres my Hammer:stoned:

it most certainly is wake n bake :D

here share this :bong::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
white owl....:rofl:

Un-Buddy:spit:
Oh come on 4u was I suppose to remain buddies? He brought me a CFL light set-up for my veg box and the bulb box said 150w, however the bulb was 105w. I paid for a 150w! Also the other CFL light setup for my flower box was suppose to be the 250w but that one came as 125w. Again I paid for the 250w! Thank Goodness I have my own Medical card now cuz I went & got my own stuff now! My Buddy? We don't talk!

I sit at home and smoke my own pot in my own bong!

:bolt: ing over with a :bong1: hit 4u2smoke!

Hello again BHC!! Just me again!! It's getting late and I'm about to spark up a fattie to go along with my drink!! :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: Cherry bomb anyone!!? :smoke1: :smoke1: :smoke1: :48: :48: :48: BIU for you all tonight!! Take care and be safe. :spit:

smokybear said:
I would love to get a few hits of that bubblegum that you have instead of the commercial crap that I have at the moment.. Cherry bombs for everyone!! I'm buying!! :spit: Take care and be safe.

smokeybear im buying too :spit:,, waiting on my ww to finnish only a couple more weeks :rolleyes:

but in the meantime here is some more hits of the BG :smoke1::bong::bong1:

I'm also waiting on some ww to finish. 4 weeks in at this point. Can't wait to have som quality smoke after all the crappy weed I've been buying.. What a drag... Take care and be safe.

hello friends of the bong.....had to take the wifey to the Cardiologist and that was a 317 mile drive total....I am getting way too old for this driving stuff, and 4u2smOke....these drivers from Washington State won't get out of the fast lane on the Interstate (I-5)....have run into this problem a couple of times lately.....so what's with this idea of blocking the fast lane and making all the fast guys go around????.....this all happened on our way back and I had asked the wifey to drive......I was going bonkers until she finally decided enough was enough and got by them (two SUV's)....I truely hope that us Oregonian's don't act that way in your state.....:bong1::bongin::headbang:

The woman who cleans our house (once a week for about 3 hours) broke up with her boyfriend and needed a place to stay until she can figure out what's going on with her life.....so we are letting her stay in the AirStream Trailer for awhile:welcome:.....Rule Number One....NO GUESTS...Rule Number Two...IF THE BOYFRIEND SHOWS UP YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME ON THE PROPERTY......she promised that he has no idea where she is hiding out....but she is young, 23, so we will see....trust is very important here:watchplant:

So bongers, no sun today.......took a drive on Beach Loop which overlooks the ocean......couldn't even see it, all fogged in, cold, windy, crappy weather......so tcbud, you can have my FOG anytime you want it.....

Smokin Mom.....never got your cinnamon roll, sorry about that.....tried their chili, couldn't sleep, acid reflux......what a nasty thing that is

Well that's it from the Oregon Coast, time for some Bubblegum....pee-dude....how can 36 people tie up this stupid server??????????????????????

smokybear said:
Hello again BHC!! Just me again!! It's getting late and I'm about to spark up a fattie to go along with my drink!! :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: Cherry bomb anyone!!? :smoke1: :smoke1: :smoke1: :48: :48: :48: BIU for you all tonight!! Take care and be safe. :spit:

Nice choice smoky...i had cherry bomb on my first run..Im hopeing i get some more clones this fall..i got one last fall but didnt make it..enjoy the BOMB!!!

I've had eight of them so far.. got a pretty good buzz going! :) I will do one for you my friend. Take care and be safe.

painterdude////I dont know why they do that..iratates me to...but I also dont care for the person barraling down on my *** when im doing 70mph in a 60mph zone..with my cruise control on...with other cars in slow lane...you really think im going to turn off my cruise and slow down in other lane so jack *** can super seed the speed law..:rofl:...Have a nice night painterdude

hi 4u2......I am having a nice night, thank you......the wifey was in the slow lane, but doing 70 plus and these speeeeeedoes would come up right behind us, just like you said, but they had to go around us and then cut back in front..... and then get in the fast lane ahead of the car from Washington.....because there was an 18 wheeler in his way ahead of us.....I totally agree with you about the cruise control thing.....I think I hate slow drivers the most.....

Now I hope you and the rest of the bongers all have a GREAT night.....here is a crazy drawing that I did in San Francisco several years ago......this is a real person......by by and good night.....pee dude

Seeing as this white owls first harvest I thought I would share some tips from my curing process.

First getting the any built up nutes out of the plants. If you have cut just give straight water for a week or two.

If you have cut, put the cut stems in a vase like thing with water, like roses.

Hang dry for a week or two. till the outer bud is dry. Some people put a drop under the dry to pick up kief. I don't do it as I don't make hash (yet).

Then the curing. Curing pulls the moisture from the centers of the bud giving you a smooth smoke. Everything I read about made it seem complex.

The skinny: Put all of your buds in a tupperware thing with the sealing lid. The moisture will accumulate on the side and underside of the lid. Open once a day to let out the moisture. (I open mine once a day anyway to pick out a bowl hit). You could say my buds are in a constant state of cure:D

goodmorning/afternoon BHC

:yay: the weekends arrived ,,,beautiful weather is beaming down on my ladies ,,,and kids gone to dads for the weekend :D

have a great saturday ev1

a bong session is in order i think :cool:

:bong::bong1::bong2::bong:

Latest posts

Back