Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
G' Morning BHC.
Looking like a long weekend, four days possibly, may feel like forever before it is over.

It was cooler yesterday, only hit 103f in the shade on the porch.
Coffee with creamer anyone?

Painter, that guy you drew is awesome. You got a real feel for the freaky. Thanks for shareing.

help! my bong bowl and stem are jammed together and will not come apart. its glass on glass. i have tried dousing it with olive oil, to no avail. anyone got some tips/tricks to get them apart without breaking? thanks

good afternoon BHC members......we finally have a visible blue sky here on the Southern Oregon Coast.....saw my VA shrink yesterday I think he has lost his mind.....wants to run for a political office, quit his job and make some changes in Washington DC...I hardly got to talk to him, mostly had to listen to his manic diatribe.....WOW, I will miss him though....

think I will go into town with the doggie....he just goes nuts when I grab the car keys.....

hope ya all enjoy yourselves this weekend, by by for now, pee-dude:)

greenfriend said:
help! my bong bowl and stem are jammed together and will not come apart. its glass on glass. i have tried dousing it with olive oil, to no avail. anyone got some tips/tricks to get them apart without breaking? thanks

Try soaking your bong with rubbing alcohol. If you don't have enough to submerge it for a few, just put a little salt in the bottom and then alcohol. SHAKE IT UP! Do that a few times until it breaks free.
If this doesn't work try boiling the whole thing. Lay it down in a pot of water and bring to a hard boil. Just like a pot of beans let it simmer until the bong is clean.

BIU BHC'ERS

:bong:
aslan king said:
Seeing as this white owls first harvest I thought I would share some tips from my curing process.

First getting the any built up nutes out of the plants. If you have cut just give straight water for a week or two.

If you have cut, put the cut stems in a vase like thing with water, like roses.

Hang dry for a week or two. till the outer bud is dry. Some people put a drop under the dry to pick up kief. I don't do it as I don't make hash (yet).

Then the curing. Curing pulls the moisture from the centers of the bud giving you a smooth smoke. Everything I read about made it seem complex.

The skinny: Put all of your buds in a tupperware thing with the sealing lid. The moisture will accumulate on the side and underside of the lid. Open once a day to let out the moisture. (I open mine once a day anyway to pick out a bowl hit). You could say my buds are in a constant state of cure:D

Thanks Aslan, I might just try this on Gwendalynne, she will be ready next week.
I haven't taken the whole plant on Mary, I was trying the re-generation trick with her since I can't find TW clones right now.
I hung the buds, but they dried quicker than a week or two in my closet as it is HOT here. I'm in a RV so we BAKE in the heat, especially closets and cupboards.
I put what buds whose stems snapped when I bent, them into a glass jar today.

Which is better BC'ers? Glass Jar? Tupperware? Brown Bag? Lets all way in on this one!

After we BIU on some OGRE I bought! :bong:

Didn't get High? Me either I thought it was crap!!!

Hey BHC'ers :ciao:

I just wanted to let you all know my buddy has a sick plant and he has posted about it. I told him to post pics for you all so he can get some help. Here's a link to that post if anyone wants to venture out of here and take a look see.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=511911#post511911

Meanwhile back to battling those pesky bugs! First another Bong hit, but not OGRE!! Lets try TW Mary she hasn't finished curing but she is already better!

:fly: ing a :bong1: hit to you!

hi bhc,man has it been storming here for the last 3 hrs, things are flooded.
painterdude some of your stuff reminds me of a guy i knew back in the 70s in the air force that painted some cool stuff, initals were p.s. thats not you is it? anyhow glad this storm is over but i think there is another one behind it.lets biu on me

White Owl said:
Hey BHC'ers :ciao:

I just wanted to let you all know my buddy has a sick plant and he has posted about it. I told him to post pics for you all so he can get some help. Here's a link to that post if anyone wants to venture out of here and take a look see.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=511911#post511911

Meanwhile back to battling those pesky bugs! First another Bong hit, but not OGRE!! Lets try TW Mary she hasn't finished curing but she is already better!

:fly: ing a :bong1: hit to you!

That link is to his introduction thread..I psoted in there 4u...but should direct you friend to post in the right section. I no meen harm..Here:bong:...lets smoke to you friend comeing to the right place

White Owl said:

Which is better BC'ers? Glass Jar? Tupperware? Brown Bag? Lets all way in on this one!

After we BIU on some OGRE I bought! :bong:

Didn't get High? Me either I thought it was crap!!!

sorry to here that...Here have some Frosting packed in this :bong1: I havent baught weed in over 2 yrs my friend..and to be honest with ya..My Buddy I used to buy from is comeing over tonight to smoke some of this..you smoke some of this and ill tell ya my thaughts......

if ya budds are drying to quik..sounds like ya cutt m up and hung buds..try hanging whole plant..just remove large fans..the longer the dry/cure the smoother..IMO..Mine Hang 5 days Min..then I trimm M down more..and rehang..3-4 more days...then trim budds into brown bag...3 inches thick...and roll shut..every morning b4 work I run hand through bag a weed with fingers stretched..then roll shut..i do this for a few days..all this is done in a closet like you speak of;) ..then when I can feel the bud almost dry..they go into jars..thats right jars not tuppaware..I did experiment with it and makes bud taste funny..remember this is my thaughts..Give me back that bong :bong: ok ....where was I..oh yeah...into Jars and kept in cool dark place..open twice a day..when i wake and when I sleep..and this is when Its ready IMO..okay Im high as hell now...Im a gonna go cause trouble..

Hick.....How the Hell are ya? :D

Newest member of the family.

She is,

2005 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Delux

She will be comming home from the shop, latest Tuesday. I think I am really happy....yep...happy.:D NOW it is time to :bong: :bong: :bong: Yep, happy.
One more thing,
:holysheep: .

YAM_CD_0507V_blk_3.jpg

OH Now tc...:heart: is there any chance you getting on that Bike and rudeing on down here...:rofl: just Kidding tcbudhubby.... Nice Bike,,

so you gave in to him tc ;) very nice bike i can see why your happy :)

biu bongers ,,i am in need ,,been up all night being sick ,,,dam subway sandwiches ,,i knew there was i reason i didnt buy them :spit:
well enough of the moaning :ignore:
and time to :bong:
:bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back