Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
pcduck said:
chris1974 Before becoming a member of the BHC a member must post a picture of his or hers bong, vape, smoking utensil. I could not find a pic of yours. There is also a incomplete list of members' numbers at the 2nd post of this thread. Please check so that we do not have duplicate numbers. If you click on Group Membership you will find a section in which to join the BHC.

:rofl: he only needs a pic...

Originally Posted by pcduck
chris1974 Before becoming a member of the BHC a member must post a picture of his or hers bong, vape, smoking utensil. I could not find a pic of yours. There is also a incomplete list of members' numbers at the 2nd post of this thread. Please check so that we do not have duplicate numbers. If you click on Group Membership you will find a section in which to join the BHC.

hmm well this is what the thread owner written nothing mentioned about groupmembership that tvcg set up in his absence and it isnt nessccary

trillions of atoms said:
I am going to bump it up too... ive got my member number on my sig and my pipe entry on my avi- i will (if i dont forget) Post at least for one week out of the month a water-pipe of some extent as my avi for my dedication to the BHC, this will be the pipe i smoke out of for the BHC session.

it can be just a new "thing" to do....i guess LOL

forgive me i just smoked a kief bowl im a lil ripped :bong1:

BHC CLUB MEMBERS:

TOA #610
Chatnoir#550
FLAFunk #88
Karmacat #764
Slomo77 #614
Lyfr #71
Bella420 #067
Sir_tokie #013
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT #420
Puffin Afatty #007
4u2smoke #123
Ishnish #042
Piperson #1
nOob grower #69
Dubbaman #666
Larnek #1138
Pussum #212
Allgrownup #008
Juicebox #251
Sebstar #911
Someguy #1977
BlipBlip!! #999
Sportcardiva #777
Gettinggray1964 #37
Old Hippie #59
tn_toker420 #.223
Hiero #4200
HMAN #7.62
The New Girl #00
AID #??
ktownlegand #247
Alienbait #81
Jim Burbon #540
The Effen G #117
that crazy vancouver guy #-1
drostevens #923
PUFF MONKEY #878
i5am1nsane #IX
megatron #11
Tater #?
MSGE # 421
Neo Drives A Geo #88
DomsCron #3.14
351stang #351
pcduck #1502
Rambler #22
Vandel #187
yumyumbubblegum #024
SmokinMom #8675309
annarko #3.14159
jdmnismo300 #357
mAKo BuDz #355
MOTOR CITY MADMAN #252
swiftgt #660
houseoftreasure #2265
Cadalamike1 #655321
GoNAVY #609
Mindzeye #2020
ozzydiodude #10080
UKgirl #321
newbud #.410
astrobud #5150
Smokeytimes #003
420Benny #38
bluealein56 #311
White Owl #86
aslan king #7600
cubby # 6+7/8
WHITESTRAINS #193
Intuitive Philosopher #33
zipflip #6156
tcbud #2
Marsrover1 #OU812
Hamster Lewis #1313
meds4me #509
painterdude #369147
Mojavemama #531

CONGRATS MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bong1:

That list is miissing 14 members...so the tracking of BHC# is hard..esspecially when its not updated regularly..I dont think TOA had relized what he started..:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
That list is miissing 14 members...so the tracking of BHC# is hard..esspecially when its not updated regularly..I dont think TOA had relized what he started..:bong:

4u it took months for toa to add me ,,,but aslong as i had a # and pic it was :cool2:who gives a dam if im on the first page or not ,,,:p

and NO i didnt need MEMBERSHIP ,,when i pmd TOA ,,my membership was confirmed with my pic and #

ohh on the 420 ,,,care to share :bong::bong:

I guess I better ask one of my friends to come by and show me how to resize my pic to put it up, I tried but still cant figure it out ? I am just learning how to use a computer actually, so please bear with me ! I promise I will follow the rules PCduck, and before i make another post to all of my friends in the BHC I guess I will just have to wait untill I learn a little more so I dont upset anyone else ! By for now BHC.... I will return soon, have a great day everyone !

chris1974 said:
I guess I better ask one of my friends to come by and show me how to resize my pic to put it up, I tried but still cant figure it out ? I am just learning how to use a computer actually, so please bear with me ! I promise I will follow the rules PCduck, and before i make another post to all of my friends in the BHC I guess I will just have to wait untill I learn a little more so I dont upset anyone else ! By for now BHC.... I will return soon, have a great day everyone !

ohh dont be silly ,,,,,,just keep popping in as usual and when you can post a pic ,,maybe not my place to say that ,:p ,,but nor is it anyone elses to tell you you cannot except for toa or the boys N girls in BLUE ,

ohh here ya go ,,:bong: enjoy then pass back :D ready for the next 420

chris1974 said:

hello friend..Here this will help..
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16208

just give a shout if ya need any more help

you are welcome here chris..i will help ya

No I have not turned into the new :cop: but I remember just a few pages back where there was a big squawk when a MariP member was posting without a bong pic and many of the BHC members were crying foul. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Or shall we have 2 sets of rules?

Chris, if you still need help with pic, PM me and I can re-size it for you and send it back. Hick did say to police ourselves, right? We will get it figured out with little or no drama.

pcduck said:
No I have not turned into the new :cop: but I remember just a few pages back where there was a big squawk when a MariP member was posting without a bong pic and many of the BHC members were crying foul. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Or shall we have 2 sets of rules?

maybe that would be a good idea ,,,cause there s to many wannabe chiefs and not enough :bongin: going on

UKgirl420 said:
maybe that would be a good idea ,,,cause there s to many wannabe chiefs and not enough :bongin: going on

If you would take the time to check the group memberships I am a chief and not an wannabe chief.......Who peed in your Cherrios this morning? :confused2:

Hey thanks for sticking up for me you guy's.... I gotta get my butt to my jobsite though, I have 3 lil mouths to feed these days so TTFN and I will be home soon !

Have a GREAT DAY BHC ! and BONG IT UP !

Good morning BHC....
just tried some of these Afgoo clippings I took yesterday to look at...this is gonna be good. )insert smiley face(.
I would post some bongs here..but with the server busy....just think bong and hit....pass....

Latest posts

Back