Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
That list is miissing 14 members...so the tracking of BHC# is hard..esspecially when its not updated regularly..I dont think TOA had relized what he started..:bong:

Give me the list and I will get someone to update it. And TOA is not here much. To keep the list updated.
so the tracking of BHC# is hard.
Maybe that is why they went with a group membership club,:confused2: just like the Female Growers Group.

When you sign up at group memberships you are able to display "Proud Member of The Bong Hitters Club" as your avatar title. I have never seen this as a problem as it only takes 2 clicks to join and place the "Proud Member of The Bong Hitters Club"as your avatar title.

pcduck said:
If you would take the time to check the group memberships I am a chief and not an wannabe chief.......Who peed in your Cherrios this morning? :confused2:

Requests to join must be approved by a group leader.
Group leaders: That crazy vancouver guy, pcduck

hmm CHIEF looks like 2nd or 3rd in command in you wanna go down that route ,,really i think its all :rofl: neither of you started the thread so why put your name to it ,,

no one peed in my cherrios this morning ,,,it was in my sandwich this afternoon ,,,dictatorship tends to do that :D

:bong::bong: this one is for you TC :bong:

UKgirl420 said:
Requests to join must be approved by a group leader.
Group leaders: That crazy vancouver guy, pcduck

hmm CHIEF looks like 2nd or 3rd in command in you wanna go down that route ,,really i think its all :rofl: neither of you started the thread so why put your name to it ,,

no one peed in my cherrios this morning ,,,it was in my sandwich this afternoon :D

:bong::bong: this one is for you TC :bong:

You are the one that brought up the chief route, not me:D

I didn't put my name to it a mod/admin in behalf of the owner MariP asked if I would take over some of the duties since TOA and TCVG are not around much. And I guess that is who really matters. Now I wonder if I should have? But I figured that I would step up and help since I enjoyed the BHC so much. Maybe I should have just let it run a muck.:confused2: What would you suggest UKgirl420? Let it run a muck or take the time to try and update the list and keep it somewhat coherent here at the club?

pcduck said:
You are the one that brought up the chief route, not me:D

I didn't put my name to it a mod/admin in behalf of the owner MariP asked if I would take over some of the duties since TOA and TCVG are not around much. And I guess that is who really matters. Now I wonder if I should have? But I figured that I would step up and help since I enjoyed the BHC so much. Maybe I should have just let it run a muck.:confused2: What would you suggest UKgirl420? Let it run a muck or take the time to try and update the list and keep it somewhat coherent here at the club?

i just didnt see a problem with the BHC in the first place ,, if little comments had been let go in the first place instead of them being quoted and moaned about instead of everyone just :giggle: and BIU there wouldnt of been a problem ,,

so why was it your problem to fix it ,,and when did you announce it to the bhc ,,My Badd if i missed the post
,we are a group of adults that (admitidly we dont always act like it or spell like it :p) ,,but we are ..,,i havnt actually broke anyrules in the BHC ,,but ive seen some people get jumped on and coveted remarks made about them ,when they may have made a bad post in your error ,,,,

well i guess ill go and :bong:

All I did was mention that you had to post a picture of your smoking utensil. Which has been mentioned,and or typed just about every time a member wants to join the BHC. Now this morning it is like it is the first time it has ever been done. I also mention the group memberships. When I joined this group, I also joined with the group membership without being told. I am sorry if nobody told you this.

UKgirl420 said:
so why was it your problem to fix it ,,and when did you announce it to the bhc

It was not my problem. Earlier in a PM to 4u2sm0ke I approached the subject of him becoming team leader in order to not have duplicate numbers. In honor of all members past and present. When Benny420 wanted to use a number that was already taken. Since TOA and TCVG are not here much. That is where I left the conversation about being a team leader.

During the period of threaten closure a mod/admin PM me and asked if I would take over some of the duties of TOA and TCVG since they are not here much. This must have been my mistake for trying to help out the club. True I might have missed some names on the list but who do you think had it updated last? I am sorry if I ruffled any feathers for trying to help the club. Oh I am also sorry for not announcing to the club my big appointment. I am not big on announcements. Or that it was such a big deal

pcduck said:
No I have not turned into the new :cop: but I remember just a few pages back where there was a big squawk when a MariP member was posting without a bong pic and many of the BHC members were crying foul. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Or shall we have 2 sets of rules?

True,,,and I can also bring up this is for Bong smokers only...but lets not go there...Im sorry everyone for Takeing some of this personal and know i shouldnt. so I am not going to take offence to anything...Like i said earlier...

" I dont think TOA knew what he started"....

4u2sm0ke checking in for a :bong: session

i knew all about the group memebrship i also knew it wasnt nessacerary for tcvg to approve my membership ..considering he doesnt even smoke a bong

i was wondering why you didnt feel it nesscaery to tell the bhc you were now chief
(once again sorry if i missed the post )

,,:rolleyes:

Yikes guys!!!

Did y'all also quit smoking weed? Day 10 for me I think. Approx 1/3 of the way to testing clean hopefully. :D

Maybe it was the delivery in the one message to Chris. It could have been a tad friendlier and welcoming instead of 'do this, do that' etc.

Ok. No more fighting or I will put all of you in time out and take away all the bongs. :D

Got it???!!!! Alrighty then. :p

pcduck said:
It was not my problem. Earlier in a PM to 4u2sm0ke I approached the subject of him becoming team leader in order to not have duplicate numbers. In honor of all members past and present. When Benny420 wanted to use a number that was already taken. Since TOA and TCVG are not here much. That is where I left the conversation about being a team leader.

During the period of threaten closure a mod/admin PM me and asked if I would take over some of the duties of TOA and TCVG since they are not here much. This must have been my mistake for trying to help out the club. True I might have missed some names on the list but who do you think had it updated last? I am sorry if I ruffled any feathers for trying to help the club. Oh I am also sorry for not announcing to the club my big appointment. I am not big on announcements. Or that it was such a big deal

actually come to think about it ,,,,,i dont actually CARE ,,,who is what on MP ,,
just as usual on this thread i made a jokey comment and it got blew out of all porportions

4u ill take a hit ,:bong:,thanks

sm, you will start a riot if you take away the bongs:) man it must be the heat. lets have another bong session :bong1: :bong1: .:welcome: chris 1974, that was a good year, what i remember of it :)

chris1974 said:
I guess I better ask one of my friends to come by and show me how to resize my pic to put it up, I tried but still cant figure it out ? I am just learning how to use a computer actually, so please bear with me ! I promise I will follow the rules PCduck, and before i make another post to all of my friends in the BHC I guess I will just have to wait untill I learn a little more so I dont upset anyone else ! By for now BHC.... I will return soon, have a great day everyone !

Chris, here is a easy way to size pics, bring up your picture take it to EDIT with a right click, you are now in a place called paint. Go to IMAGE, hit STRECH and SKEW, change the size of your picture there, ( 30% works for me) Then hit FILE, go to SAVE PICTURE AS, rename the picture and save it as a JPG.

Presto, your pic is ready to upload here.
Then I will say welcome to the BHC, well, I will say it now, but shhhhh......I'll make it official later too. Hope the above helps you out. Good luck to you.

4u2.....didn't see anything about the Hemp Festival.....what's up?

tcbud....any fire danger your way? Seems like CA is slowly burning itself out of existence.

MOM....good girl, good girl......here's a brownie for ya.....

DUCK.....no comment

UKgirl420.....got my tickets to Germany for a couple of weeks in Oct and Nov.....had to go Economy....yuk yuk.....

My greenhouse is not high enough and everybody is getting 'burned' at the tops....this is driving me nuts, moving the girls around and trying to make use of the 'crest'.....I have small hairs on everyone, but I also remember what happened to MojaviMama when they went HERMIE or her when the hubby was in charge while she was recovering from pneumonia

Mojavi......have you fried out there in the middle of nowhere? What's up babe? How ya feeling babe?

SUN ONCE AGAIN....this is unreal....and the new deck reflects....

Gonna hit the pipe and not gripe.....ta ta....which is Australian for 'by by'...pee-dude....oh, hi cubby and tcbud and astrobud....I see you are viewing and using.....

"I" put the duck in as a team leader. It was my prerogative, my option, and I did it.
I don't require anyones approval, I don't require anyones permission. I act as I see best for the site.
Noone was approving admissions nor adding names and numbers. I did it as an attempt to keep the bhc up to date, by utilizing a regular member, that I felt confident would remain active and that I felt that I could trust.
Sooo please file your complaints with Helen Wait, with our complaint department.
If you have a grievance, please, go to Helen Waite.. :D

Am I gonna get tossed outta her if I don't use my bong? Truth be known, benny smokes Js 99.9% of the time. There, I said it and I feel better. Part of my new 12 step program. lol I roll joints and am proud of it. Not how they look, though. You'd think that after a million of them, I can roll one good looking one, huh? No, I don't wanna get one of those machines. Until my little fingers stop working, I will tough it out. Is it Monday?

420benny- I would think not...

Cuz look at me....:D

The sober one...well sober during the mornings and afternoons. :p Beer is getting me thru right now in the evenings.

Can't wait til I get a job. I'll be cebrating with a big ol hit from my pipe...errr bong.

:D

Latest posts

Back