Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking good out there, tested out the drip system last night and will be monitoring it thru the weekend.

Painter, that looks like a comfortable seat on the side of that "bike", lol. When we bought our bike, I was saying maybe I should get a sports car (like a Triumph or MG), so I could have the wind in the hair thing, and still be able to feel my buttox. The Yamaha shop was selling a three wheel bike, it had two in front and one in back. Looked like a snow mobile with wheels. lol. Wonder if it had power steering?...lmao.

4u, lucky that your Saturdays will be your own soon. I am hoping for a two day three day weekend for Labor Day. Labor Day next weekend or the next?....dang, where did the summer go? Thanks for the green too.....always a pleasure to look into your garden.

Okay Ozzy, ready for those bong hits and doobie showers....I got the brainless chores to do today....always more fun when zoned. Ah, and dont look up into those doobie showers.....could get J in I.

SM, Sure hope you have a great time at the Concert and Meet and Greet. Priceless.

thanks duck, dont mind if I do....
1 2 3
fire!

:ciao: tc...Laborday weekend after next..we 3 day there too:D

okay Gang..came home for a quik bite and a :bong: going to go fishing after work for that King Salmon..wish me Luck :bolt::bong:

Awesome ! I grew up fishing for salmon on the upper Sacramento River !
still go quite a bit in the fall. Good luck out there ! and show us a pic if you hook a BIG one !

To everyone :bong: :bong: :bong: a little green luck for 4u2 :D

:lama: Hey everyone!

So I thought I would stop by to show off my new toy! Her name is Rose, and she gives the smooooooothest hits ever! I am so happy with this bong! :bong2:

:bong1: Passing around some Sour Kush for eveyone. :bong2:

Its dispensory stuff, but its top shelf ;) :aok:

Now we can all just :chillpill:

Rose.jpg

chris1974 said:
Awesome ! I grew up fishing for salmon on the upper Sacramento River !
still go quite a bit in the fall. Good luck out there ! and show us a pic if you hook a BIG one !

To everyone :bong: :bong: :bong: a little green luck for 4u2 :D

Check out the "photography" thread here. There are a couple River shots. What was your biggest ever Salmon? (from River)

Alice In Wonderland said:
:bong1: Passing around some Sour Kush for eveyone.

Its dispensory stuff, but its top shelf ;) :aok:

Now we can all just :chillpill:

I just FREAKING love California......I love store bought pot!:)bong:eek:zzy :bong:chris:bong: alice :bong:guest )I got store bought Hawian Im finishing up....not top shelf, but bottom shelf. :cool: Closet has the good shelves :D , variety is the spice of life.
Welcome to the BHC Alice........great bong!
Love pink too....

oh yes...tcbud fishes mostly bass...loves her bass pole, but I have fished salmon and steelhead. Trout too, and the Ocean. Got my first Crappy last winter on Clear Lake from shore...Awesome....Have patio boat...love the lake fishing. Tcbud has fishing pole she hasnt even caught a fish on....oh yes...I fish....Husband fishes too. You are saying 68 out of the Sac? Dang, Dang....monster fish! Monster steely too.
Hit pass

Hello Painter..I see you.

:bong: :bong: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: is it gone yet ? Well Im outa here for a bit BHC !
gotta go look and see if I can score any Sour D seeds from the club

.....for some crazy reason.....I am watching 'Bassmasters Elite Series'....and they are in Texas.....and a rookie has a two ounce lead.....$100,000 for the winner.....haven't fished in a long time......went out on the Atlantic back in the 1960's and used to catch Bullheads in the Rock River in Wisconsin when I was growing up.....or Carp with wonderbread breadballs......

.....'good lord mercy' he says as he graps his $100,000 fish....now he's crying when they give his the check.....woopee golly geeze bongers....fire it up for this guy......

.....I hear a car drive up.....and it's bla bla with a present for me.....

.....this was way cool.......it's a great day so far......pee-dude

tcbud said:
oh yes...tcbud fishes mostly bass...loves her bass pole, but I have fished salmon and steelhead. Trout too, and the Ocean. Got my first Crappy last winter on Clear Lake from shore...Awesome....Have patio boat...love the lake fishing. Tcbud has fishing pole she hasnt even caught a fish on....oh yes...I fish....Husband fishes too. You are saying 68 out of the Sac? Dang, Dang....monster fish! Monster steely too.
Hit pass

Hello Painter..I see you.

....how did you do that? pretty cool tc......and I was watching this fish show right then.......amazing.....or just good White Widow.....wasn't that a cool cycle?....my step-son in San Francisco has a Motoguzi, red also......

.....gonna try out the new bong.....pee-dude

Latest posts

Back