Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
tcbud said:
I just FREAKING love California......I love store bought pot!:)bong:eek:zzy :bong:chris:bong: alice :bong:guest )I got store bought Hawian Im finishing up....not top shelf, but bottom shelf. :cool: Closet has the good shelves :D , variety is the spice of life.
Welcome to the BHC Alice........great bong!
Love pink too....

I wish my state was more open minded...tc I am so jealous...maybe I wld actually like going to the store if I cld pick up some killer weed while out shopping... I just got back from a trip to the mall with the wife...now I remember why I hate going there...bunch of mall Zombies walking around there... I shld hve got blazed before I went in...:)

My wife and I love going shopping at the MJ club in Frisco ! pretty much the only store besides the grocery store that I will dare to go with her shopping !
We go in that place already high ,and when we leave... hahaha we almost have to use the Navi just to find our way home.... lol

BUI....... BHC !!!!!!!

i was born in cali, maybe i should move back. im sure someone could use a good motorcycle mech:) well im on my 5th beer, some good weed and the race is on and the cannabutter is cooking i think its time for a bong session:bong1: :bong1: :stoned:

painterdude said:
wannabe bonger.....nothing lower than that

:cry:that's just wrong.:rofl: :cry:

Man I have read so much on co2 and mites today and not found the thread I looking for:rolleyes: wondering if it got deleted:confused:

O'well let's party on :48::bongin::bong::bong1::ccc:

chris1974 said:
Awesome ! I grew up fishing for salmon on the upper Sacramento River !
still go quite a bit in the fall. Good luck out there ! and show us a pic if you hook a BIG one !

To everyone :bong: :bong: :bong: a little green luck for 4u2 :D

Hey chris...wow 80 pound KING..ill be chaseing that Laborday weekend...tonight causght 3 pinks..shoula limited on 5 but ya know the big ones got away:rofl: have agreat weekend my friend..I eating good tonight:D

029.JPG

034.JPG

037.JPG

039.JPG

040-1.JPG

043.JPG

Good Morning all, Hope you enjoy the day with a great buzz.

UK no don't have a problem with then now, but you gotta admit it sounds nice to be able to dose the plants with 5000 ppm co2 for a little while 2 or 3 days apart to complete killoff bugs. I have found stuff by El, Mel, and Jorte(?) about useing this way. Quiet a few post on other sites. Just can't find the thread here. GGGRRRRRRRRRRR

O'well let's :bong1::bong1::bong1::48::joint::ccc::bongin:

Morning all,
Gonna' be a nice day here today, finaly. Upper 70's, plenty of sun, nice little breeze. Great day for strolling around the yard and:bong2: :bong2: .
I was thinking about mowing the lawn but decided I'd wait for a less pleasant day. This is the kind of day to sit out on the deck, BBQ some ribs, kill a few dozen margaritas and plenty of :bong: :bong: :bong:
Stop over if you get a chance, I'll leave a bowl loaded for ya',:bongin: :bongin: :bongin:
Take care and enjoy your day.

Good Morning BHC..its my Saturday..was going fishing again but really need to do some chores around the house..they been building up since i been busy in shed..also going to run a test in flower room..tonight..Gonna use Bubba kush ..I need some coco coir..so will run to Nursery later..i have 6 PurpleBud clones ready for transfer..also gonna drop the sensi star beans tonigh for the first breeding of the Year..Next up will be Cali orange..Not sure if Ill cross any yet..will see how things grow,,okay..time for ..

Wake-N-Bake

:bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back