Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
G'Morning BHC!

Sunday is never long enough. The roofers finished stripping my old roof, ready today to start puting on some kind of stuff that seals it. Glad that wont be as loud....I think.:rolleyes: Just talked to the roofer....

Painter, found a pic on the web of the kind of Patio Boat we have. Bass Buggy by Tracker, 18 foot, 45 hp four stroke. Way fun.:cool: I call the bimini top ten thousand dollars worth of Shade! We had a small 75 hp, 15 footer open bow before the patio boat (it is still on the property somewhere here). The patio boat goes lots slower, but it is way cool to get up and walk around during a day fishing, or inflating a queen size mattress and spending the night on it.:D

4u, those Pinks....are they Sockeye Salmon? Here is a pic of the bike.....I wouldnt buy anything new, we got this for bout a third the price of a new bike same model. Warenties still good on it, and of course the honey got another three years of warenty when we bought it. I am scheeming and scheeming to get it paid off...the intrest I am paying is choking me everytime I think of it. Check out Craigs list...they got some really fine deals on there. We got this from the dealership, it was a trade in.

SM......so glad you had fun, and so hope you get that test soon. Sure hope you are able to work it out.

I got some serious phoning to do in bout an hour when the rest of the world should be in their prospective offices. So....

Bong it up guys and gals...I will be joining you soon.:D

sister 1.JPG

DSC_3464a.jpg

Morning tc...:bong: thanks for the pic..I do surf CL..i love that site..no I dont buy new on account I cant pay cash..I dont care for beeing choked like ya say..so I pay cash..but when Im ready..I think will be this years Tax return..on a $3000 bike..I seen some real great deals for 4-5 and know CASH talks...I have a Bay vista patio boat..and had all done for me needs..It is 21 feet 115 murcury..sits 9 and lots of walking room..I am hopeing to have good weather when Ukgirl comes..I too put tent on front and sleep..Very cool driveing at night too..i have a crab puller on..and fish finder..live well..oh and murcury 4 strke which can be stroked down for trolling..so no need for that little motor:D..pulls kids and me behind just fine..and moves at top speed 36..But that was on Lake with canopy down..on puget sound maybe 27 with canoppy up..I am haveing a ball with mine..Do you and hubby go to resturants on the water? Its so cool pull up to lounge and have a bite and drink..then go have wind blow isn face..dont get many bugs in teeth..i am not sure why..but sure am glad:D here lets continue the session:bong1:

:bong: and to next member:bong1:

4u2sm0ke check out the first pic of the group. This plant already has major purplish going on. This has been one of the top 10 coolest summers on record for my area, so hopefully all the purps will get that nice color.

Now to keep the session going :bong2::bong2: pass :bong1:

Cool you got a big one....boat...and...motor I mean. We got the bigfoot thing on the engine/lower unit so the prop is in the water further and makes the girl more stable. No restraunts near where we pull up. In winter we used to put it on Shasta, but the water has been so low last few years havent done that. I think our top end is bout 25mph with just us on board.

I agree about buying with cash....I/we only owe on this bike, all toys are paid for in cash (this MC will be paid for this year, by the time he finishes work or I will eat my hat, or clean out the savings to do it). We have no vices anymore...cept toys...lol. Kid is finally self supporting, so....life is full of fun when he is not working....only two more seasons after this one...and he retires! Still young enough to have fun too! All days of play then. Cept when working on the house...it needs some TLC, but we own it and that is a big plus.

Still waiting on those offices to open.....
So...fire up folks, I will join you soon.

Sweet bike Astro, and those plants are beautiful Duck!

:ciao: BHC :bong:

Duck....nice huh? my mass bucket as nice purple..this week temps get in mid 60 after today..lets see what they look like next weekend..:lama:

tc..you aint hitting :bong1: I am :bong: off today..:yay:

chris....Have a great day..stay safe :stoned:

:ciao:
okay need to go wally world then take oldest to friends for the EDIT Game..she will be cheering for the EDIT of corse..everyone have great day..oh may not make 420 May be fishing..take care be safe:bong:

Next:bong1:

:bong::bong::bong::bong: well i off to dig a 6 ft deep hole, anyone need a body buried the hole will be ready shortly:hubba: Why is if the phone rings on Mondays it always work finding me..:rant: note to self don't answer phone on Mondays, it cuts into bong session

A few on the table for y'll :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Fishing trumps housework any day for me....

Good luck out there.....wish I was going fishing.

It is finally nine....get the phone calls done and BIU here...soon.

Good afternoon BHC

here ya go ozzy :tokie: and pass:48:

:bong::bong::bong:

Back....dang beaurocrocy....so much dangs on top of I can spell it...lol...

Time for a binge Bong....one two three....

Bongin' on some Gifted Unknown Bud, that would be GUD for short...but any bud is good bud. Nice mellow high, tastes a bit like parfume, or incense...hum....

Okay the day is looking Rosy now....no server busy the last few times I jumped....

lookin good ozzy!

Good morning BHC!

Wak'N'BaKE!!!!!

:bong:

TC.....thanks for the pic of your 'cute' fishing ride

MOM....my meds for bi-polar are also for seizures.....the Japanese figured it out....it replaced Lithium

4u2.....saw your shed on another thread.....love the doors but got lost once you showed what's inside.....I guess I am just a simple man....but yes I can grow dope in my greenhouse....six girls growing way too tall....have to keep moving them around and now I have to duck underneath their branches when I water them.....or.....give them some tea (Chilian Seagull **** and a giant spoonfull of molasses)

......sun is out.....pee-dude

BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2: pass to next member :bong1:

hi bhc, im done with the grass, thanks 4u (you know what im talking about) i was just thinking that while i was in the shower:eek: nice ride you have also tc. um what happend to the thanks button? biu time :bong: :bong:

painterdude said:
MOM....my meds for bi-polar are also for seizures.....the Japanese figured it out....it replaced Lithium

What med do you take pdude?

I had a childhood form of epilepsy (psychomotor) I grew out of by the time I was 6. I took dylantin back then. The drs told my mom it could come back during purberty and if it did not, I wouldn't have to worry about it. But I guess this makes me prone, I dunno. All I know is this sucks. :rolleyes: I have an appt to see a neurologist next Weds. Hopefully we'll see about an EEG then. I am jjust scared I'll have another seizure before then.

My hubby found this quite interesting from epilepsy.com:

Marijuana

Studies in animals have suggested that THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, and cannabidiol, another substance in marijuana, have some antiseizure properties as well as seizure-provoking effects. Because it causes a variety of adverse effects, marijuana is not recommended for the treatment of epilepsy. Furthermore, even if marijuana or one of its components had some antiepileptic effects in humans, abrupt withdrawal of the substance after recreational use may increase the likelihood of seizures.

I was so close to smoking this morning now that the kids are back at school.

:p

Been nearly 2 1/2 weeks without.

Latest posts

Back