Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ozzydiodude said:
:bong: While the server is working this good let do a round for MarP:yay:

what to go benny walk away while in the Green

Duck first rule when:cop: are flying is STAY OUT THE WOODS.

Back at you UK:48:

Next:bong1: :bong1:

Ill hit :bong: thanks MarrP...cant click them but i can say Them....Thanks everyone,,Have a great Night,,,only caught one but wasnt a keeper..:ciao: :bong:

Howdy oz and duck and all other lurkers,lol. Truth be told I was up about 85 bucks after my initial 20 I started with, plus another ten I won. My honey was dying big time to see a number over 100 bucks. I was eating this up and savoring every second. I had already decided to hit cash out as soon as my losses dropped it to 100. I handed her the ticket and she was very happy. win/ win

thanks benny..good to see ya :bong:here:bong1:

Thanks MarrP :ciao:

Thanks ozzy...thanks Mom..Thanks tcbud..Thanks ykgirl:heart: you are welcome astro.. and Thanks you lurking fools..

pcduck said:
Just about got the remodeling of the grow room done. Got the venting figured out for my light mover and is working good. Just a few minor things left to do. Like get it stocked upped:D

Thanks tc

looks great duck...cant wait to see this in action..:bong: here:bong1:

oh Thanks:ciao:

Morning all,
73 and raining here today. Thats OK though, I don't have to water the lawn or gardens. So I guess I'll just stay in and:bong2: :bong2: :bong2: all day long. Not to worry, I have enough to go around, here:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: .
Take care and enjoy your day.

:ciao: BHC..... im off to work early today :lama:make it a great day !

4u2- you got me all pumped seeing those fish, im going this weekend ! Lake trout.... GIG one's

Ozzy- avoid all phone calls today, work is over rated....

Cubby- take off that mask guy.... ur scareing me !

tcbud- can i use ur boat this weekend... lol

Pc- time to fly south dude, winter is comin....

Good Morning all the server is :fly: again today:yay:

Another round ForMarrP:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Chris I'll be finishing the Perc test(test to see if the ground will except water for a septic system).

cubby leave on the mask your real face is scarrier:p

UK:48: you might have to relight it :giggle:

SM we're thinking good thought for you, and a few naughty one as well:hubba:

Good Morning Bong Hitters and J tokers!

Town this morning, so no bong hitting here ....yet. Got the plumbers bill, and dang, I can see why people always say plumbers are rich! I got water, and at the time it was out, he could have charged me more and I would have paid. I am so happy to have water.

Take it easy out there today guys and gals.....

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

chris1974 To early and too many plants out to go south yet;)

SmokinMom Still thinking of you:)

tcbud Plumbers are worth their weight in gold

73 and sunny here suppose to rain later tonight, but I took no chances and watered my girls this morning, the weatherman has been wrong so many times this summer:rofl:

:bolt::bong2:pass the :bong1: to the next member

:bong: :bong: BIU time then :shocked: :bolt: work :rant:

To bad we ain't close tcbud plumbing is something I mastered yrs ago..And love to barter;)

duck remember "A weatherforcaster is the only person to be wrong 80% of the time and still get a 20% pay raise."

Morning everyone!

Wow, I slept for 12 1/2 hrs last night. My fam didnt even wake me up before they left for work/school. I feel like such a bum!!

Last night I had 3 little hits from my pipe. :p

WoW, SM! That's a long time. You are off the wagon a little. How did it feel? My dogs wouldn't consider letting us sleep in. We get attacked every morning. Don't even need an alarm clock.

I have a friend who works in the epilepsy dept of a local hospital and she told me this:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you won't be able to drive until they get you on medicine, get it adjusted properly and then are six months seizure free. So, sorry!

This whole thing has me so damn depressed. :(

Latest posts

Back