Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe after your tests SM they will find that it is not epilepsy. That is what I am hopeful for you.

BIU BHC.... Tis 2 for Tuesday :bolt::bong2::bong2:

.....good morning Mrs. Calabash where ever you are?

hi TC.....curious about what the plumber dude charged you

MOM....buy a football helmet just in case....my drug is called Depakote, 1000 mgs daily in the AM....

..went into the greenhouse last night around sunset and low and behold one of the girls has these little nut sacks beneath her flowers.....grrrrrrr....moved her outside this AM and he/she/it is awaiting her death sentence.....or....I could see if the deer want a taste.....

MojaviMoma....did you harvest your Hermie crop?

MOM.....don't be driving around Oregon OK? What you need is a chauffeur...

4u2.....old guy with a crab......tc....picture of wife's red hair....pee-dude

I can't post 'thanks' anymore......it's gone, only 'quote' is left....what's up?

MariP is working on the server Painterdude

BIU :bolt::bong2::bong2:

BHC-

Mamas back. :D I just smoked a bowl and am feeling much better about things. Missed you.

:p

Time to :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: it up then....Mom's back!
:yay: :yay: :yay:
Glad you are feeling better......SM :D

Day four of roofers. This is getting old already. They had the skylight in the kitchen out......this is way beyond what I thot was gonna be happening.....:rofl: :bong2:

BIU time :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:pass the :bong1: to the next bonger.

:woohoo: Sm.. Glad your back in action ! Ill keep my fingers crossed for you ! I have a gut feeling things are gonna be ok ! Hang in there momma, this is for you :tokie: It'll make you feel a whoe lot better :D

:yay: :woohoo: :clap: SM back but you be careful lightweight:p :48:

Thanks duck I'll BIU with you :bong::bong:

At you chris :48:

next :bong:

There should be a "diffuser club" because really a bong is not living up to it's full potential unless it has a diffused downstem.

Smot, put up a pic of a bong, choose a number, join the club......? diffuse downstream and all....?

bongs all round, dang fine day out there.

:yeahthat:

Bongs all around,, Doobier all stand on the same side of the room:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::tokie::tokie::

Right back atchya Ozzy :48: and to all of my friends in the BHC ! Let's get stoned...... :bong: :headbang:

Smot_poker said:
There should be a "diffuser club" because really a bong is not living up to it's full potential unless it has a diffused downstem.

Hello...welcome..ill stick with my :bong1: thanks..go start you diffuer club..or contact Pcduck hell help ya become a member..Im getting high right now,,or i would..see ya around...

maybe:bong:

4u finish these I'll be back later :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: :bong1::bong1::bong1:

SmokinMom said:
Last night I had 3 little hits from my pipe. :p

:eek: ...i thaught we needed to get clean for Job??? ok explanayion is needed please..Hope ya feeling a little better:bong:

Latest posts

Back