Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL, you guys looking all round for a pic that isnt there....

Way to go!

Good morning Bong Hitter Club.....
Hello There Astro......

goodmorning .BHC ,,afternoon here and its kinda bright but with a few warm showers

:bong::bong::bong:

:ciao: BHC..off to a day of work..78f and sun..have a wonderfull day everyone

Be safe out there 4u, and keep up the good fight....

Goodmorning BHC..... !!!! :D
Im taking today of so I can spend the day with my daughter in the city shopping of course (typical girl):rolleyes: My other girls are doing awesome as well, today is the first day of flowering :) so I will post some pics for you guys/gals thismorning !

Chris, we/he gets less than a 24 hour day off....I hope he can get some rest...but I am sure we will be on the bike...unless he has some awful important stuff do do......Im just hoping he gets Sunday off....want to borrow the boat? lol.

have a good day 4u :heart:

tc enjoy your day ,,arethe roofers still banging away ,,well in a few more hrs will they ?

chris enjoy your day in the city ,,

well off to some markets ,,and no doubt will pick up some junk i dont need ,,,maybe a few of these :bong::bong: :bong: will help

here i leave these behind for the bhc

:bong::bongin::bong2::bong1:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

67f and the C.R.A.P. is back or will be by this afternoon.

BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2: ...Its Friday :bong2::bong2:

Heck yeah tc .... ! funny I just sold my wakeboard boat last winter so I could buy a nice patio boat ! the wife ended up with a new car instead ? Oh well, I will just have to fish from the bank untill I save a il more loot ! Doe's that thing cruis pretty good ?

Good morning :yay: it's raining no :cop::fly: today they should be thro around me. Haven't seen the camo keystones so all is :aok:

TC hope your OM gets Sunday off, less than 24 hrs off is to hard on a man or woman, need R & R time.

:rant: UK no :tokie: on table:p

Mom did not get a new fence they tore it down and pave her driveway for free. Now I have to paint the other 3 fence lines and put in new flower beds..

For The club :bong1::bong1::tokie:

Mornin Ozzy... mornin Duck, wanna join me with a :bong: :joint: and breakfast ? :D

ozzydiodude said:
Chris :confused2: I thought :bong: and :joint: were breakfast!

:yeahthat: but with coffee too..Breakfast is calling..BIU..:bolt::bong2::bong2:

High guys!!!!! 1st official wake n bake for me this school year. :D I feel like dancing!! Bwahahahahahahahaaa.

Donuts anyone?

How about these?

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

pcduck said:
:yeahthat: but with coffee too..Breakfast is calling..BIU..:bolt::bong2::bong2:

Oh for darn sure, and make it a large one at that... ! :D

SmokinMom said:
High guys!!!!! 1st official wake n bake for me this school year. :D I feel like dancing!! Bwahahahahahahahaaa.

Donuts anyone?

How about these?

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Right on SM..! sounds like things are lookin up a bit, glad to hear !
The first wake n bake huh...? must of felt just like the first one ever, all over again ! :)

4u2sm0ke said:
hey..pee..:bong: yeah Im LUCKY:D heres to me:bong:

i will take her to see lots of edit Games..she will have to tell ya about it..maybe...if ya lucky:p :spit:

hey you crazy EDIT fan I think they, the EDITS, are doing good this year and hopefully she will enjoy the thrill of learning all about EDITball.....

Latest posts

Back