Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
it's EDIT EDIT EDIT raining on my newly delivered fire wood......boohoo

:D Rhymes with Mavre!

Excited about the upcoming stuff.

Damn I am high. Did that make sense to anyone?

oh, I gave the kid who delivered my fire wood, some buds from last year....and a 30 power jeweler's loop for his upcoming grow.....he just bought a small house with a giant outbuilding that he is turning into a grow room.....he just got some Trainwreck little girlies and is all excited to try out his light system...nice kid, been out here for three years now delivering wood for his dad.....thank god for sweet people......pee-dude

oh, UK, where do ou get 'thin' papers, Spain perhaps?

BIU on the :20 :bolt::bong2::bong2:

I got it SM, but I can't go there. He should have stayed retired.

shhhhhhh.

high again....and about to bake a cake. german chocolate anyone?

:D

Awesome Painter, nothing like getting a nice cord of wood or two. Knows one will be nice and warm during the upcomming storms. :yay: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :yay: This little glitch moving thru is different....where did the sun go?

SM, I will be waiting right here for a slice of Your upcomming bake goods......yum.....Let's :bong: :bong: while we are waiting.

budley.JPG

Howdy gang! Just taking a break to rest my back. It has been raining here for 3 hours. Not too hard, but real rain. We needed it bad! BIU for me, still at work.
Hey ozzy, wanna roll one for me for later? Thanks! lol

Ok so im a little late to the party but better late than never.

I picked this up on Tuesday and so far im lovin it!!

Its a Double Bubbler, know what that is? ask me i will tell you

Very very cool.

Can i have number 7594254

001.JPG

:welcome:dman1234 To the BHC.
The only thing left to do is post your BHC # in your sig so we all know who we are, and hit up the group memberships if you wish to display your membership in your user title.

Nice bong and BIU :bolt::bong2::bong2:

Welcome to the BHC dman!

benny, I felt exactly three drops from this "event" remnant of some tropical storm. The overcast was a nice relief from days on days of hot weather.....

dman1234 said:
Ok so im a little late to the party but better late than never.

I picked this up on Tuesday and so far im lovin it!!

Its a Double Bubbler, know what that is? ask me i will tell you

Very very cool.

Can i have number 7594254

:welcome: Nice glass:bong:

I called that # its a phone # here:rofl: asked for Dan. :rofl: ok Im get high now..see ya around..:bong:

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

Gotta run and get my Kids...Ill check in Later..i see some Huge plants over in the outdoor section..see ya later:bong:

oh here i forgot my dues....1/4 lb should last yall a few hrs huh?/eh?

painterdude said:
oh, UK, where do ou get 'thin' papers, Spain perhaps?

goodevening painterdude ,,i get them everywhere anywhere ,,,garage ,,newsagents ,,grocery store ,,,headshops ,,they are readily avaialble :D

sorry ozzy ,i took my :tokie: and had to :bolt : heres some now tho :tokie::tokie:

4u goodevening ,:bong:
hello tc bud ,,:bong1:

:watchplant: :bong: :ciao: .....kick back friday.

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :tokie: :bolt:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: BHC...:bong:

Gotta run and get my Kids...Ill check in Later..i see some Huge plants over in the outdoor section..see ya later:bong:

Okay, buddy-where are these big plants hiding? I can't find them. I think one of us is stoned. Whaddya think?:D

:joint::joint:Ozzy catching up Been a long day. :bong::bong:

SM send that cake this way hopefully you are using cannabutter:hubba:

:bong1::bong1::tokie::tokie: for any and all have a ball:p

Latest posts

Back