Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
UKgirl....I have to drive a long way to get papers.....at our State Liquor Store......but I don't know if they have any 'thin papers'......so, could you help me out here......how about some 'name brands' to look for....

.....4u2....the kid is totally trustworthy, gave him a stash last year too.....he's a college grad with a MBA from Univ of Oregon and is working for his dad to pay back for all of dad's help.....I just can't live in a world full of mistrust, or at least I have to consider myself a 'good judge of character'

....I don't abide by rule number one either.....don't show your plants to ANYONE......

....I am vulnerable to being ripped off.....IF I AM NOT HOME.....I am almost always home.....got nothing else to do except BE HOME.....remember, haven't worked since 1989......yea for me

.....and I have a bear instead of a dog....NOT

.....anyways, thanks for caring and I will be more careful if needed....pee-dude

OK....this is important only because it involves two new pieces of art....
does anybody know if Hick is a member of the Bongers and what's his number if he is?

this is all about a 'post' from last week that I made about Hick going into the Marijuana Joint Rolling Hall of Fame.....

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

64f and and suppose to be partly sunny.

BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2:

:fly: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :fly:

ugly lookin out here duck.
nice cool mornin tho!

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

Raining right now...gonna go chase those King salmon this morning:clap: wish me Luck

Painter...:aok: Hick has not become member yet he dont smoke these nasty Bongs:rofl: I think maybe cuzz he cant clean one correctly:giggle: But i hear he can roll a mean Fatty..

Duck..Im glad to hear Party sunny..better then partly cloudy..Here :bong: lets get this saturday started right :bong:

Zip..How the EDIT are you?have a wonderful day

UKgirl..16 days..well 15 4u:heart:

:bong:

Hey :ciao: 4u2sm0ke :ciao:

That is the only way to start a Saturday.:bolt::bong2:

:bong: okay aint daylight yet..but

Gone Fishing :ciao:

see ya all tonight..be good..and if ya cant be good......

Be good at it:bong:

still hitting it Duck :bong:

Have a great time hitting it :bong1: 4u2sm0ke and catch the big one today. Everyday is a great day when you can go fishing.:)

I know I will be hitting it :bong1: all day. The body does not want to function today.:bolt::bong2:

Good Morning BHC!

Good fishing to you 4u, excitement counting down for Ukgirl, Painter try some Zig Zag Ultra Thin papers...they are my fave now. Duck, hit it agian, the body will wake up at some point or go back to sleep.

And.....
I always thot it was panty waist....it is panty weight? :rofl: What does the weight of a panty have to do with anything? :confused: ( this is where the lightbulb is sposed to come on, the weight of the panty is light.... ergo... light weight? ) A lifetime of miss pronouncing a cut down..:hairpull: dang....tcbud has not always had hearing problems....I thank the maker I found this mistake out before I went into the great beyond :fly: . I will change my vocabulary today. Learn something new every day.:D

:bong: on dudes and dudettes....Have a great Saturday All.:ciao:
That would include everyone who reads these words.

I want to go fish :D ....I get to drive today instead, but at the end of that road is Honey :p .

Mornin BHC.... I had quite an experience lastnight after eating a magical cookie that I got yesterday in San Francisco ! I have never gone where I was lastnight, pretty interesting tho !

OH yes Chris, eating is a whole nother land......

Good morning...thot you were fishing today?

Hi tc, yes a very different experience ! Im pretty sure I ate more than I should have ? eventually I just went to bed because I didnt even recognize the inside of my own home anymore !

Yes im still gonna fish today, I had to many things to do thismorning, so im gonna catch the evening fish !

Mornin' BHCers. Guess I missed some drama last night? Too bad. Going to erect my new stealth frame over my little area today. Good day to work outside, cool and cloudy.Good luck fishing everybody.

Morning BHC!

Damn, I feel like doing something today....like going away for a short lil trip somewhere. Wonder if I can convince my friend to come with me. Then I could smoke and drink in peace. :D

I am lovin all the fam being gone during the weekdays now. But the weekends are a ***** and I am already sick of everyone...lmfao!!!

hello bhc, i see i missed some stuff last night, i was just chillin but what a fool. prolly banned by now anyhow. its 90 and partly cloudy and im off early, its like death valley at the shop. i have a fantasy football team to draft tonight, ill stop by after in the mean time lets pass these around :bong1: :bong1: im going m/c riding. have a great day all

painterdude said:
UKgirl....I have to drive a long way to get papers.....at our State Liquor Store......but I don't know if they have any 'thin papers'......so, could you help me out here......how about some 'name brands' to look for....

sorry painterdude ,,,,

rizzla (silver) ,,OCB,s ,RIPS and ZIGZAgs

4u hope they are biting and the countdown has begun :heart:

tc enjoy your weekend :hubba:

sm ,,chris ozzy benny duck ,astro ,,have a wonderful weekend :bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back