Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
.....hey Server dudes....I want my THANKS back...how come it's taking you guys sooooooooooooooooo long?

Greetings folks!!

I am feeling great. And I found an excellent place to stash my bong out on the deck...most excellent. :D

Havin good daze?

Ozzy disappeared....

Hellooooooo?

Who wants em?

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:banana:

thanks Mom I do..:bong:

No Kings today my friends..but 4u2 got crabs again:giggle:

Wise owl....sorry about you home..and on thet Ill pass on that BBQ..you too Alice in Wonderland..I wish ya the best..

duck.. 3 more Ladies now 6-7 ..1 left...I planted all 5 in ground and one Im vegging and gponna take 6 clones from here this week sometime..

painterdude...yeah shark in there..do you crab at all? I just started..so that was freaky to me..also had a huge crab hanging on to bottom of cage when pulling up..he was way to big to fit threw crab door..wiss i had net handy..take care and be safe

Chris...how did you and Father inlaw do?

have a wonderful night everyone..gonna go spend some time with me Little UkgirL:heart:

chris1974 said:
Uk.... so you are comming to the states ?

:yay: yes :yay:

goodevening SM ,,
Alice and whiteowl ,,my sympathies are with you ,,but ill pass on the bbq :giggle:
painterdude,,goodevening and i miss the thanks button also ,but this faster MP much more prefered :p
4u :heart:

time to biu :bong::bong:

Howdy BHCers! Hi girl! I am with you and passing on the barbecue. How's everybody doing? Sure is starting to feel like fall here. Time to roll one, or lie and say "Let's all BIU" LMAO
edit: I just had my first "server busy " message since the thank you change. I was posting a new thread in Harvesting and it took 3 tries to go through. In case anyone cares. Oh, and if any of you are god at hanging and drying, I need help here:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46612

goodevening Benny

here grab this :48: im just finnishing rolling up another :D
and heres a few for the table
:bong::bong::bong:

Sharks cool 4u....nice crab.

Sewers a bummer WO, Pew, Pew. Oh my....

Good Night BHC.

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 57f

4u2sm0ke When does crab season close?

good morn bhc. its raining here so i guess ill just do bongers and do some house things. i knew it was going to rain today so i cut the grass yesterday. whiteowl sorry about the stinky situation. hey buddy luv i see you watching that plant, how are ya?are you better now sm, hope your not still having issues. hey duck the temp here has dropped 20f here sense yesterday, only 72 here and rain. keep on crabin 4u. lets pass this around :ccc: have a great day all

goodmorning BHC

bank holiday here ,,and :yay: its sunny ,,

4u :heart:

tc :ciao:

Good Morning BHC!

Today is the last day of Meteorogical Summer! I cant hardly beleive that. :banana: :banana:

87f forecast for today, it will be hotter than that in my cage. 51f when I got up this morning.

Painter, looks to me like LA is burning up too. Glad to hear you got the four girls. :clap:

Duck, I always thot that months with no "R"s were the months that crab season was closed. Since August has no "R"s and 4u is crabbing, I prolly got that backwards.

Good so see you Mojave, so nice to hear you got your vape.....

White Owl, and Alice...Clean up your act!. Just kidding....pew again pew, what an "un" adventure!

Yes...Ozzio, where are you?

Nice to hear you got a good Hiding Place for that Bong SM, lets sneak out there and have a puffa later?.

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

No hard hits for me till later this afternoon, but smok'em if you got'em. Gonna be a Beautiful Day! :aok:

morn tc, hows your bike doing? we went out sat and everything was fine, got to logans road house, had supper and still fine so we stop at the local watering hole on the way home, have a beer and go to leave turn on the key hit the button and it went dead, everything. lucky for me a friend was there and happend to have his trailer with him and he brought us home.i think its just a dead short in the batt, hope thats all it is. im done :rant: i need to go to the store while the rain has let up.later:)

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

Return to work this morning:cry: well atleast im m-f:yay: and next weekend is 3 days off..

Duck..season here ends dec31...there are days that certain areas are closed so be sure to read your area..

tcbud..that "R" in month has something to do with something..I just dont remember what yet..it will come to me..have a great day

astro...Thanks I will:aok:

Ukgirl..You Rock My litttle worl:heart:

ozzy...where the edit are you? Hope ya are okay..

have a great day everyone:bolt::bong:

astrobud said:
morn tc, hows your bike doing? we went out sat and everything was fine, got to logans road house, had supper and still fine so we stop at the local watering hole on the way home, have a beer and go to leave turn on the key hit the button and it went dead, everything. lucky for me a friend was there and happend to have his trailer with him and he brought us home.i think its just a dead short in the batt, hope thats all it is. im done :rant: i need to go to the store while the rain has let up.later:)

I can take that bike off you hands my friend..no worries..ill take care of it:aok:

Astro, sad to say the only action the bike has had, is me putting a new cover on it. Next weekend tho, prolly a trip over to the coast....
Sorry to hear bout the electrical problem. I saw a new model of the Royal Star Tour Delux yesterday. Check it out....looks beyond comfortable. Arm rests? Driver Back Rest? Drink holders?....hum..it has been too long since I been paying attention to bikes...lol.

Here you go 4u, someone just left this bike outside a building....lined up with about ten others....I snapped this thinking of comparing the old, ours, with the newer. I think ours looks nicer, cleaner anyway. The days of "if it aint chrome...paint it black" are over.

Four day weekend next week for us.:banana: :banana: :banana: ...Friday NO work...oh yes..might be a triple play next weekend.:D

delux.JPG

tcbud ...I thought the saying was " only eat seafood in the months that have a R in them". :confused2:

4u2sm0ke We don't have crabs here just crayfish. The only goofy law/requirement we have is on East side of a certain pier you are allowed 30 perch and on the west side you are only allowed 25. Oh had they do close the lake at the Army firing range.

Getting the GR prepped:)

BIU BHC:bolt::bong2::bong2:

tcbud..thanks..I dont care for that kind either..Im sorry its too much forme..Im a simple kinda guy..thanks for snapping that shot 4us..looks cool

Duck..good morning..I think your right..but shell fish..I am not sure either:rofl: we gonna get to the Bottom of this ..Nice..yeah they lots of guidelines we have to fallow..How do they tell if ya caught yours from east or west side? my grow room is ready i think...did ya catch up there i found 3 more female Bubbas..thats 6-7 now:yay: have 5 in ground now and vegging one for clones..how are these on stress? I wanna take 6 clones at once from mine..should i kill her after or place ger outside..i hate to get a hermie with these..

ok Hittting here at 7am :bong:

Duck, The months with no "R"s indicate colder ocean temps, (in my neck of the woods anyway) as all summer months May - August have no "R"s. I thot Crab molted in the summer.....but 4u is taking crab. Maybe is different more north you go?

That rule on the dock must be a kick for Fish and Game to enforce...lol.

Latest posts

Back