Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u, get a set of the Fishing Regs and put it in the Reading room, get the glasses out or magnify glass and read on....I think that is where our copy is currently. I dont think the rules for crab change much season to season.

Good Morning all,, I got abducted Fri night and endup in Cedar Point riding rollercoaster all day Sat & Sun. Got told I was not allowed to smoke "cigs" on the Fairus wheel by the ride operator unless I shared. I did and he would leave the ride running til I sigaled my doobie was done. The best thing was the line were not as long as I figured they would be.That who my weekend went Ride rollercoaster get high or fairus wheel repeat.

Now back to our regulary schedule BIU session
:bong1::bong::bong1::bongin::bong1::bong::bongin: :bong1::peace:

Whats up BHC ...?
I hope everyone had a good weekend ! As for me.... well not even a bite yesterday :confused2: but we did catch a good buzz ! we smoked a couple :tokie: ... :joint: and had a nice BBQ afterwards, so it was a good day despite no fish !

I have a busy week, starting a big remodel and finishing one as well, so I will be popping in and out when I can ! Everone have a good day and BUI...

I always heard you shouldn't eat raw oysters in months with no R.

astro- yes I am feeling a lot better. And no more seizures, knock on wood. I see the neurologist on Weds. Gotta get up early. Oh joy!!! :p

tc- I like your bike better too.

ozzy- how fun!! Hope you didn't puke on any of the rides. ;)

ukgirl- gettin excited?

4u, excited?

chris- not even any bites???

ducky- I want your cooler weather. I am so excited about Sept. Hopefully no more 100 degree days here...crossing fingers. ;)

Hope you all have great daze!

:D

No, SM no barfing here watched a few holla at "EEaaaarrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllll":giggle: Think I 'm gonna go up again before the season ends their new rides are worth the trip. GF and her GF had free tickets and hotel room.

4u watch that European girl they are out for your

Bud:p

Have a great Day I'm off to :rant: doctors office with mom.

Be happy, healthy and onrey :peace:

Hey Ozzy isn't the Raptor wild..what a ride..No biu on that ride:rofl:

BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2:

tcbud ...Yes that is where our dollars go, to pay some yahoo to sit there and see what side of the river you are fishing, but I do not know what happens if you move from one side to the other :rofl: These yahoos are the same ones that want us fishermen to watch for illegal boat crossings. :rofl:

4u2sm0ke...I used these same bubbas for our candy grow. That little girl went thru some stress. Not watered, constant light fluctuations, dumped over numerous time. My main bubbas' are as stress free as I can make them and have not gotten any hermies(knocking on wood). No light leeks but have nute burned them a little bit. I am extremely careful with these. On my outdoor bubbas nothing but buds so far, will keep ya posted. Been working with clones since the first batch.....Congrats on the girls:woohoo:...Not to sure on the RRRR thing just what I have heard, not sure if it is truth or fiction.

SmokinMom...Oh yes it has been great sleeping weather..Forecast is to get to the 80's again for the holiday weekend but with overnight lows in the 50's:) Been a below average temp summer here.

Biu BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2:

SmokinMom said:
I always heard you shouldn't eat raw oysters in months with no R.

astro- yes I am feeling a lot better. And no more seizures, knock on wood. I see the neurologist on Weds. Gotta get up early. Oh joy!!!

tc- I like your bike better too.

ozzy- how fun!! Hope you didn't puke on any of the rides.
ukgirl- gettin excited?

4u, excited?

chris- not even any bites???

ducky- I want your cooler weather. I am so excited about Sept. Hopefully no more 100 degree days here...crossing fingers.

Hope you all have great daze!

Goodevening SM ,,,i heard that also about oysters

and yes im soooooooooo excited :D

but how about my weather SM ??? i wake up its sunshine ..get to the water park and heavens opened goodjob i dont mind rain ,,even if dressed for summer :p

4u2 said:
Ukgirl..You Rock My litttle worl:heart:
touche :heart: ;)

TC i can see ya and ozzy if ya dont mind we still like to be called english/British :ignore: here grab this :48: see english/british girls share ,,lol

ok heres some for the table :bong1::bong2::bong:

Afternoon all!!
It has been such a wonderful and beautiful day here today! Currently about 73 degrees F.
Brought my laptop out here and let my little one run around :)

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: Take one, Pass it around!!

Afternoon BIU Session Now In Progress :bong::bong::bong::bong1::bong1::bong1:

:48::tokie::joint:

Here is some green for the page
These are some of the purps

BIU BHC :bolt::bong2:

100_1511.JPG

100_1510.JPG

100_1509.JPG

Looking good Duck. BUI and get your evening started :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

:shocked: 4u your in trouble now, european girls are out for a good time, english/British are looking for a green card.:laugh: :heart: UK :48:

Hoppy and the next in line :bong1::bong1:

Tastey lookin', mighty fine bud you got there Ducky....

Ozzio, glad you made it back, that ferris wheel must have been a real kick in the pants. I love carnival rides...mostly, as long as they do not go upside down for too long.

Got bong here, got weed on plate, got lighter.....
Lets all
BIU.....then think bout some dinner/nibbling/monchies.

hi all. i love to ride roller coasters ozzy, havent been in 3 summers though. duck i must say you have it going on. tc those bikes ride real nice just a bit much for me and 4u if i decide to sell ill let you know:) its gonna get about 58f tonight and maybe some more rain, wow what a difference . bong hits on me:bong1: :bong1: .

Thanks tc, Ozzy, and Astrobud. Now if only they would hurry up:)

Time to BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2:

Happy 4:20 :ciao: Bucharest, Romania :ciao:

BIU

:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:holysheep: i wondered what was happening to my pumpkins and plants ,,they were slowly dissapering over night :rofl: i think i found the culprits :rolleyes:

100_8347.JPG100_8348.JPG100_8353.JPG

ohh i definatley need another :48:

ewwwwwww
edit[........

G'night each and every one o ya.

Hey BHC !
I just :lama: rolled in from work and Im ready for a few :bong: :bong: :bong:
Monday's SUCK !

Latest posts

Back