Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn!!! That stuff is da bomb!

Happy find, happy find.

OK BHC humor me...how does this song make you feel while listening to it?

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNuk2U3vc0c

Or do you prefer this one?

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRHZbID5B0A

Or this one..

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcI5FRZa1TA

Damn, I am high as sheep, hope I dont drown in this tub...lmao.

Who's up?

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :fly: :fly: :fly: :dancing:

Edited to add- those links dont work. Copy/paste to your dillybob.

good morn bhc. well another 3 day weekend 4 me all i have to do is make it though the day. weathers ok, dry and 80. had to buy a new battery for my bike but all else is ok, guess ill do some riding this weekend.have a great day everyone. ill leave some rbc on the tray if yall want some.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 61f

Great find SmokinMom :woohoo: I always like those type of unexpected surprises.

Have fun riding Astro

Ozzy it is always great up when you start the season 3 up:yay:

Well lets start the weekend right BHC with a huge BIU session :bong2:
:bong2: :bong2:

Its raining, its pouring, this mama wishes she was snoring!!!

Man I tell ya, getting up with the kids and getting to school by 7 40am is killing me!!! Hubs comes home from business trip today, then leaves again Monday for the week and I'll have to do it all over again....:p

I know, typical mom stuff. LOL.

But damn, I am a night owl and this 4 hrs of sleep ain't cuttin it.

I hope its still raining when I get the kids dropped off, as I will happily go back to my snug, warm bed. :D

Have great daze everyone!!

Good Morning BHC :bong:

ozzy..cold water been gone for a very long time:giggle:

astro...be sure to takke some pics on that Bike ride..have fun..

Duck...Im in the session with Ya :bong: 77 and sunny today..

Mom..go back to bed:p

UKgirl...84 hrs from now..and tcbud..yes very nervous...but more excited I think I will
1.gif

and heres to the Next member that needs:bong1: Have a great day

:ciao: Good Morning let's start off a Friday right :bong::bong1::bong1::bongin::48::tokie:

4u need some dry ice :giggle:

SM sweet dream of the Brady bunch:laugh:

Duck it never seems to last long up 3 today down 20 tomorrow

astro be safe on the bike, you ever notice other drivers can see a tea cup at a yard sale they want, but can't see my 300 lb butt on a 6 ft chrome hawg.

goodafternoon BHC :ciao:
420 uk time
have a great day everyone :bong:

:ciao: tc i see your here have this :bong:

4u ,,a few more hrs passed :D

sm did u go back to bed ?

ozzy ..astro ...have a great weekend :bong:

G'Morning Bongers and Tokers!

The day will be fine and hot, under a hundred and close to ninety. Just right. Temps are falling now into the high fourties at night. The blueberry is blueing up, Friday is here, (love a short short week) and that ride sounds great Astro! Sorry to hear bout that over nute thing with the NL, one year, the NL was the best we grew. It is def one of my favorite strains.
I see you down there UK......excited? I know you are. Packed yet? You two gonna have so much fun.
4u, I agree this season weather has been steller! Now if the first rain and frost will hold off a bit longer.
SM, rain and a snug bed.....sounds great.
Ozzio.....lol....the tea cup....I get your meaning...did someone almost clip you?

Playing with my camera settings and putting some green on the page at the same time:D

BIU BHC:bong2::bong2::bong2:

100_1638.JPG

100_1641.JPG

sm did u go back to bed ?

UK that's like asking "if the grass is gonna grow"?:laugh:

Sliding your was :bong1::bong::bongin::tokie::joint::ccc:

3 day hospital stay, broke leg, dislocated hip, and busted ear drum. I don't ride to much any more, it hurts to set on the bike to long.

Cool av ozzy!

I just woke up at 11 am. I feel like I could have slept longer but the rain quit. :p

Wake n bake time.

:D

Happy fryday!!

:bong::bong::bong: Thanks SM I thought it fit. I want to spread Green Mojo around the world.

Thank for rep :confused:who it was 22 yrs ago next wed.

Y'll smoke these :bong1::bong1::bong::bongin::tokie::joint: i'm so high i'm crosseyed you might as well be too.

ASTROBUD......sometimes you wake up and are not very excited about last night's work.......and that's how I feel this morning.....yukie poo

4u2.....NFKL......or FUN TIME ON THE TUBE......or.........I hate Minnesotta weather.....because it is not like Seattle's......or I wouldn't eat crab in Denver because their crab thrower stinks........or......I like the mentally handicapped people in Green Bay and Chicago and maybe in Detroit.....and MOM, I would love to go shopping in Oakland but wouldn't buy a beer in Dallas

.....and Sunday nite sounds like a great night to watch the tube.....or the telle......

.....sun is out once again and the wifey doesn't have to work....so.....only god knows what we will do today.....maybe we could watch 9/11 all over again......wouldn't that be fun......love to watch people jump off 100 story buildings

I am back to practice some more :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: breath and a pass :bong1: to the next member that needs practice.

Eyes uncrossed and BIU again :bong: :bong: :bong:

Beautiful green, duck

:bong1: :tokie: :bong: :bong2: :48: Don't be scared, hit that bong before the ice melts.:baby:

Howdy folks.

Hubs is home, no more smokin in the house til he leaves again Monday morning...lol.

Fire it it up for me. :D

I am patiently bongin' here waiting on this evening and the "hub's" homecomming. His Work Season is getting shorter by the day...yipeee! A nappy may be in order, to speed the time by.
Got the chores off to a good start....water shortage due to drought means washing a load a day.........I have even cut back to once a day watering the girls. Town was nice today, Friday is always so busy, even at the dump!

I want to light a special :bong1: Hit here for 2Dogs, I just read she is smoking her first home grown! Her first harvest!
Congratulations 2Dogs good job! This :bong: :bong2: :bong: is for you and your harvest!

123 and fire!

:yeahthat: Hears to you, 2dog. may you never have to buy again.:bong::bong1::bongin:

Latest posts

Back