Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
high everyone :ciao: Its been awhile since I have ben on here. Looks like everyone is doing good and staying nice and stoned :laugh: :aok:

Heres to good bongin :bong2: :yay:

Cheers everyone!

420 uktime :bong:

and time to :bolt: so many things so little time :hubba:

UK be safe wear a mask to protest you from H1N1 and everything else. Getting sick could really mess up your trip. But I'm sure 4u will take good care of you. Be safe :48::48:

Hey IP :bong1: to you

SM loaded bong in the Morning Glories for you :bongin:

Morning everyone! I got to sleep in to my hearts content this morning, rolled out of bed at 11 am. It was wonderful. Do know I was up til like 2 or 3. :p

Hubs had a drunk obnoxious friend come over. He asks my 5 yr old if he farts in class. Nice. :rolleyes: I told hubs next time he wants to get together with him, to go to his house.

In a bit my family is going to my inlaws and my house will be nice and quiet. You know what that means.....

BIU!

SM at lease he didn't ask him to pull his finger:giggle:

Afternoon BIU session in progress please be nice to your head and join in. :bong1::bongin::bong::48::peace:

ozzydiodude said:
SM at lease he didn't ask him to pull his finger:giggle:

He was very foul and crude. Bleh.

We did play a round of quarters and he kicked my butt. But then again its been 15+ yrs since I played quarters. :p

Are we a lightweight all the way around SM?:p Bet you play drink per quarter, not chug a mug.

Remember- I am on meds now that you're not supposed to drink on. I had a total of 3 last night, and only 1/2 of one of those was consumed during the quarters game.

Anyone remember the thumb rule? LMFAO!!

But man was I high as a kite. :D

:aok:Glad to her you are taking to eazy while geting the meds straight. bout time you did something that was good for yourself. Here a reward for you :bong1: freshfingerball on top. It will take off the top of your head.

Hahaha, thanks ozzy.

Yea, I am trying to be a good girl on these medicines. I did however attempt a 6 pack of beer a few nights ago while hubs was out of town. Paid for it the next day. The meds make me more sensitive to the beer, and the beer makes me more sensitive to the meds.

I miss my beer tho. 2 or 3 a night just don't cut it. :p

But atleast no more drunk pics of me passed out on the bar....ha ha ha.

Tomorrow is Sunday. :D

How about in front of an elevator?...:laugh:

j/k SM glad you are getting right. Now while you can you might as well BIU :bong2::bong2:

drunk-woman.jpg

Nah, thats the time I passed out in front of the bathroom stall at Walmart. :p

Fam is gone..I think I shall go smoke.....then a nice long shower. ;) :D

:banana:

Thunderstorms are expected to continue in the area through Sunday with highs in the mid- to upper-70s. Some areas could receive as much as five inches of rain by the end of the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.

:banana: What a wonderful break from the hot, dry temps!!!

:lama: Fire it up! :bong1: :bong1:

:ciao: :48: :bong2: :bong1: :bongin: :ccc: :bong: :tokie: :fly: :stoned:

Yo ozzman, how's your weekend thus far?

Whats everyones dinner plans?

Munchies comin....lmao.

:p

hello Mom...im going crabbing in an Hour..so im gonna have PBJ and chips:D oh and for disert...Purple Frosting of coarse:bong:

UKgirl...53 hrs till you Land in seattle:yay:
1.gif

BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

PB&J, I hope you have fancier food there while your lady is visiting. :giggle:

Ok, had a whole chicken in the fridge that needed to be cooked so I decided on dinner...

Beer butt chicken (so damn good), stuffing, fresh steamed broccoli and a fruit salad.

Anyone is welcome to join me. we have plenty. :D

Latest posts

Back